[Ch3] Plerng Ruk Nang Bam Reur (ThongEntertainment)

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Alice, May 6, 2014.

1. AnnTfan

AnnTfan sarNie Oldmaid

Dang a lot of people miss KA and they know that, I wonder why they won't act together again.

DaoRisa likes this.
  2. enzek

enzek sarNie Adult

ploy with ken by thong ent? maybe i'm gonna check it out. anyone know what is this lakorn about? rom com? romantic melodrama?

but i wish ken t will pair with kimmy one day in a good lakorn one day. my dream pairing *sigh*

DaoRisa likes this.
  3. saki

saki sarNie Adult

I like the idea of Anne casting Matt and Great in a raeng/drama lakorn. Maybe not this one, but for next time.

4. Step

Step Mrs James Ma

I want to see new pairing. If its old then I hope its KA. Ken and Anne

5. Kiachue1

Kiachue1 FF Writer!! Love it!

Man I actually don’t mind Ploy, I actually like her acting. It’s been a long time since I last saw a lakorn of hers, the last one was probably when she played with Pope and I actually really like that lakorn as well. Ploy and ken, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a lakorn with them being paired to together. I think it’ll be interesting. I’m hype for it.

However, if it really was KA, hell yeah. They where my bias back in the day.

6. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Has this been confirmed and who are the leads?

7. diann

diann sarNie Hatchling

KA all the way! I’m surprised Anne never cast Ken in her lakorn. Well if she did she better be the lead. I doubt Noi would let it happen lol but I miss them so much! I would rewatch their lakorns from time to time.

8. phiengthirath

phiengthirath sarNie Hatchling

matt & pope! i wanna see a new pairing!

SuzieJ, phatman and Koy123 like this.
  9. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Ken and Ploy? Surprising pairing...

10. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

This thread was created in 2014 and we’re now in 2018. Whoa, is this lakorn still being made?? Lol

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  11. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

They did. It was in that one lakorn where Ken had four nang'eks. Can't remember the title. Haha.

12. phatman

Right?? I don't think this lakorn is going anywhere. Haha.

Koy123 likes this.
  13. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Lol, and I thought it’s been confirmed by some of the comments. This might not even get made.

14. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Lol so whatever happened to this??

15. phatman

Shelved? Haha.

16. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

If a lakorn is announced to be made and nothing comes to fruition in about 6 months to a year considered it DOA.