[Ch3] Plerng Ruk Nang Bam Reur (ThongEntertainment)

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Alice, May 6, 2014.

1. Alice

Alice sarNie Tombstone

ThongEntertainment already gave Kim Abb Ruk Online 

2. Mahalo

Mahalo sarNie OldFart

I want to see Matt and Ken. Or better, Noon W. and Ken. That'd be an awesome pair. 

phatman likes this.
  3. Alice

Alice sarNie Tombstone

i think all you guys will be disappointed cos the announcement looks like Ploy is pretty much confirm as for Ken there is a news saying he only accept one lakorn at a time cos needed some time to be with his family, i know you guys dont like Ploy and have something against her but i can't force anyone to like her but just give her chances she's very popular atm in Thailand 

4. angelcrystal

angelcrystal sarNie Adult

I'd like to see Ken&Ploy be in a new lakorn a lot.

Love the chemistry between them.

5. angelcrystal

angelcrystal sarNie Adult

Cr www.kentheeradej.com

Anne Thong Plans to produce "Plerng Rak Nang Bam Reur" & to cast Ken Theeradej and Ploy Cherman
    Nation news reported on May 5, 2014 that Anne Thongprasom, a drama producer of Thong Entertainment, has planned to produce "Plerng Rak Nang Bam Reur" (Concubine's Love Fire) drama and to cast Ken Theeradej & Ploy Cherman.
    Meanwhile, Plerng Rak Nang Bam Reur is an old novel by Chalalai and is confirmed by the writer herself that Channel 3 has already bought the right to make a drama adaptation.
    Soi-Intanin...is Lord Sang Fah's daughter but was born to a servant mother.   House members called her mother a concubine.    Soi-Intanin had been bullied by house members.  So she changed from a sweet girl into an aggressive & resenting person.  She promised to herself that one day she would prove to everyone that this Soi-Intanin...is one of Lord Sang Fah's daughters and she has the full right to live in Sura Yupares Castle as a daughter, not a dweller. 
    Let's see if this rumor will become true.

6. himyim

himyim sarNie Juvenile

Is this a period lakorn?

7. p.smilez

p.smilez SMiLeZ

I can see why Anne wants Ploy to play as Intanin. I'm not bothered at all with the pairing but it'll be nice to see Anne work with other actresses too

8. Alice

Alice sarNie Tombstone

P'Anne will be getting Jui to play in Promajaree See Dum pairing with Ken also 

9. -AyLove-

-AyLove- sarNie OldFart

Anne is reusing her cast, well ploy, again. Lol. But i'll be glad to see ploy & ken together in here.

10. Alice

Alice sarNie Tombstone

yeah in Ruk Khun Tao Fah Ken&Ploy didn't have a happy ending 
    this one is their own lakorn 

11. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Anne is on the role! She's going to make a household name of herself! So proud of her.

I wish Anne would work with other actresses as well. Stop being bias Anne !! Haha.

The storyline is interesting, but...not really digging the pair. I guess I'm bias too. Like star, like fan. Haha.

12. Alice

Alice sarNie Tombstone

why u come if you don't like the pairing, is it cos P'Anne is choosing Ploy i respect P'Anne decision atleast she chose somebody who can give a 100% acting 
    I'm not trying to be mean but can u please get over the same old subject and tell u to make u feel alot better is Ploy not be in here cos she will switch to play promajaree see dum this one might be Jui and Ken but nothing is confirm atm

13. phatman

No Ploy? I wonder who Anne's going to choose then...?

14. phatman

I love Ken and I love Anne and I especially love KA, and I will never get enough of them. Hehe. They're my bias. If possible a reunion in here would be perfect for them, because it's Period lakorn!! Right?

Sweet_JJ likes this.
  15. Alice

Alice sarNie Tombstone

i know you have something against Ploy cos whenever she has a lakorn that is announce you complain non-stop, why do people bullie her everytime its her acting lakorn duty 
    I am annoyed of the whole you lot 

16. Mahalo

Mahalo sarNie OldFart

It's been awhile since Anne played a feisty role. I'm pretty bored with her prim and proper characters. This would be a good genre for her to take on with Ken, but I highly doubt that's going to happen :'( I think she's done with raeng characters. It seems like she likes light comedic roles. Anything is possible if we petition worldwide like how they did with YLC. Lol.  

17. Mahalo

Mahalo sarNie OldFart

There's also another option. If one doesn't like someone's comment, skip over it and don't pay any mind to something that may be upsetting. Sometimes, replying to the person doesn't make anything better if they continue to offend you. Btw, I love your siggie Adora! I love ToomMo's pairing. I'd like to see more of them in the future.    

HuabNag, fun, phatman and 2 others like this.
  18. phatman

Yeah...Anne oh Anne hear us out! Haha.

19. phatman

Omg, they were cute together. Their lakorn was such a waste!

Anti-spam: Cast yourself Thongrasom!!!

Adora likes this.
  20. phatman

Deep inhale Alice..............now exhale.........

Not that I necessarily meant or said anything offensive, of course.

Adora and Sweet_JJ like this.