[Ch3] Plerng Ruk Nang Bam Reur (ThongEntertainment)

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Alice, May 6, 2014.

1. Alice

Alice sarNie Tombstone

เครดิต @Jeed_NBC
    [​IMG]
    http://pantip.com/topic/32009136
    next project after Promajaree See Dum 
    P'Anne will cast Ken Theeradeth and Ploy Chermarn as pra'nang 

2. himyim

himyim sarNie Juvenile

Woah! Alice Ann's is on a roll! Btw is ken and jui still rumoured for promajaree see dum?
    And also what does the title of the lakorn mean?

3. himyim

himyim sarNie Juvenile

^That's what I though?!? Haha hopefully it's both cuhs that means ken will be with ann haha! And we will see photos of them. I'm such a diehard ka fan. If only ann choose to cast herself plus I'm pretty sure p'arw would be the director=max chemistry Btwn ann and ken!! Btw can you translate the title?

AnnTfan likes this.
  4. Mahalo

Mahalo sarNie OldFart

It means "A Concubine's Love Melody" or "A Mistress' Love Song."

5. angelcrystal

angelcrystal sarNie Adult

another one??? wait and see

6. Cheeraka

Cheeraka sarNie Juvenile

It should be "flame/fire love of a concunbine" or "flame/fire love of a mistress"
    Plerng in here mean fire or flame, not song or melody.

7. Mahalo

Mahalo sarNie OldFart

Whoops. Thanks for the correction. I misread "Plerng" as "Pleng". No wonder I thought the title was odd. Lol.

8. himyim

himyim sarNie Juvenile

Thanks guys for the translation. Woah! Sound so raeng! Probably a drama? And ploy is a mistress? :O

9. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

A non-literal traslation can be, "A Mistress' Flame/Fire" Sound like a raeng lakorn indeed. Zaap mak mak.

10. Mahalo

Mahalo sarNie OldFart

Another translation is "A Mistress' Fiery Love." I like that one better. Someone can update that on Wiki. Lol. Both PJSD and this sounds raeng. I hope there will be loads of slaps and kisses. I have a feeling they're both going to be major hits in Thailand. Anne's such a great producer. I can't wait to see more dramatic lakorns from her. STT was surprisingly good so I have high hopes for these two.  

kodocha likes this.
  11. Alice

Alice sarNie Tombstone

this project is after Promajaree See Dum Ken&Jui as for this new one Anne will cast Ploy and Ken Anne won't cast herself playing the n'ek 
    somehow Plerng Ruk Nang Bam Reur the title is mixture similar to Fai Ruk Plerng Kaen 

12. angelcrystal

what's the synopsis of this lakorn? Dose anyone know?

13. Alice

Alice sarNie Tombstone

not yet since they just announce it

14. thatsouthernasianchick

thatsouthernasianchick sarNie Adult

I cannot see Ploy play a "nang bam reur". Jui can, because she did so in "Buang Wan Waan". Hmm...I think Kim can pull of "nang bam reur" role too. Would be interesting to see Ken and Kim play in a lakorn together.

Adora likes this.
  15. Alice

Alice sarNie Tombstone

Kim is already in Abb Ruk Online and Jui is rumor to pair with Ken in promajaree see dum ThongEntertainment 3 project they are doing

16. Mahalo

Mahalo sarNie OldFart

You're right. Anne should switch Jui to play this one. I think Ploy suits PJSD more.

17. Alice

Alice sarNie Tombstone

i agree too since PJSD ploy has the sex appeal which fit the nang'ek in there 

i think P'Anne and P'Aew is doing a decision 

18. angelcrystal

is this a remake?

19. Alice

Alice sarNie Tombstone

I'm not sure but the title sound so familiar 

20. angelcrystal

I know 

Thank U for your reply Alice