❤️[CH3] Pom Sanaeha (Show It Drama) : Great Warintorn/ Patricia Good

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I have only seen Ice in a movie or two. And while I don't dislike her I don't particularly like her either. Something about her face bothers me. I think it is because she's had too much work done. Also, it sucks that she's only recently signed with Ch3 and has been getting better roles than some of the girls who have been with them for a while.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lord have mercy. When I saw that Ice was casted in this I literally flipped out. I’m still so pissed. When the hell will Great get to work with the A-listers in his generation. Let me guess, Never!! God he had one of the highest rated lakorns of last year. At least give him an appealing n’ek. Not even the fact that I’m not an Ice fan, but she doesn’t even suit the role. She doesn’t have that sexiness that the role needs like at all. How the heck is Ice getting all these p’eks??

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Does she have a production company so that i could update the thread title

Namtarn tho Prang have a lakorn coming up with Mai, but Namtarn seriously i really want to see her in a slapkiss again
I really want to see Namtarn with Mark seriously! They’re one of the couples I most anticipate. I hope Mark gets new actresses after the one with Taew.

xodxo

Lord have mercy. When I saw that Ice was casted in this I literally flipped out. I’m still so pissed. When the hell will Great get to work with the A-listers in his generation. Let me guess, Never!! God he had one of the highest rated lakorns of last year. At least give him an appealing n’ek. Not even the fact that I’m not an Ice fan, but she doesn’t even suit the role. She doesn’t have that sexiness that the role needs like at all. How the heck is Ice getting all these p’eks??
who do you have in mind to work with him?

xodxo

This lakorn is quite violent though, so I think it’s better for Ice. I wouldn’t want Mint or anyone else to suffer the extreme abuse in here. I rather have a stronger actress to bear the abuse and fight back.

I hope Great doesn’t make me hate this character since it is a huge turn off in the old version. I hope p’ek still has a good heart.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Lol, it seems I’m the only one who likes Ice Preechaya
And it’s funny because everything you’ve said about Ice, I once said it about Yaya and I got soooooooooooo bashed on Facebook

Boomerseng

sarNie Egg
Taew, Mint, Mew, Kimmy, Yaya. It’s ridiculous that he’s been with ch3 so long and hasn’t even paired with like 80% of his generation. Really over it.
I’ve been waiting for Great to pair up with one of them! Ch 3 doesn’t have a lot of strong male actors but Great is definitely up there in my books. I find JMA okay but never understood why he gets to be paired with the top n’eks when Great is in my opinion a stronger actor than him. Sucks that colorism plays a huge part in the Thai industry...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’ve been waiting for Great to pair up with one of them! Ch 3 doesn’t have a lot of strong male actors but Great is definitely up there in my books. I find JMA okay but never understood why he gets to be paired with the top n’eks when Great is in my opinion a stronger actor than him. Sucks that colorism plays a huge part in the Thai industry...
Great is definitely up there. He has the experience, talent, fandom, and looks to be pushed but they never have even now after his recent bump in popularity again. It’s hard being a fan of his and seeing all the n’eks I dislike or the ones I don’t want him to be paired up with him being thrown at him.

It’s not like I’m the only one that doesn’t want Ice in this. There was a post on Daradaily where they announced this remake and the pairing and almost every single comment on the post was saying they don’t like the n’ek and wanted another one. Not sure what Ch3 sees in her. http://instagr.am/p/CB7TzRAhYyH/

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Great is definitely up there. He has the experience, talent, fandom, and looks to be pushed but they never have even now after his recent bump in popularity again. It’s hard being a fan of his and seeing all the n’eks I dislike or the ones I don’t want him to be paired up with him being thrown at him.

It’s not like I’m the only one that doesn’t want Ice in this. There was a post on Daradaily where they announced this remake and the pairing and almost every single comment on the post was saying they don’t like the n’ek and wanted another one. Not sure what Ch3 sees in her. http://instagr.am/p/CB7TzRAhYyH/
Great is such a good actor, very professional and can generate chemistry with most of his neks. It's a shame and very dumb of ch3 that they don't pair him up with A listers because I know lots of people will eat that up. Well by saying that I don't count his pairing with Bella because they got the worst storyline possible :facepalm:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Great is such a good actor, very professional and can generate chemistry with most of his neks. It's a shame and very dumb of ch3 that they don't pair him up with A listers because I know lots of people will eat that up. Well by saying that I don't count his pairing with Bella because they got the worst storyline possible :facepalm:
I want them to replace Ice with Bella for this lakorn! I demand Bella for this! Lol... wishful thinking.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know what ch3 see in Ice and make her n'ek. She is not N'ek material in my eyes.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I want them to replace Ice with Bella for this lakorn! I demand Bella for this! Lol... wishful thinking.
Yeah I'm dying to see him pair up with Bella or Taew! They for sure would make a dream team and acting wise they're powerhouse. But knowing ch3, they probably won't.. I'm frustrated with how they don't value him enough

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I'm dying to see him pair up with Bella or Taew! They for sure would make a dream team and acting wise they're powerhouse. But knowing ch3, they probably won't.. I'm frustrated with how they don't value him enough
It suck that they are using his popularity to push the new actresses. I don’t really watch Taew so I probably won’t watch if he does pair up with her. I don’t really watch much of the “A list” actors at ch3 except for Bella.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Great will always get stuck with newbies or girls who aren’t as popular. I bet if he was with Ch7, he would have better pairings. I feel like Ch3 doesn’t really have darker peks like Ch7.

mahnkey

sarNie Egg
Great will always get stuck with newbies or girls who aren’t as popular. I bet if he was with Ch7, he would have better pairings. I feel like Ch3 doesn’t really have darker peks like Ch7.
beside Belle, Great was pair up with Janie and Chompoo and Cherry K before.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
beside Belle, Great was pair up with Janie and Chompoo and Cherry K before.
Yes, I know that but nowadays he only gets newbies for the most part. If you think about it and how long he’s been with Ch3 he hasn’t paired up with most of their current top neks. For example, Yaya, Kim, Mew, Taew, Mint, and etc. Bella was the only one that’s a top nek that he has paired up with and that storyline didn’t do them justice. I mean people can say he paired up with Matt and Margie but clearly they aren’t doing lakorns anymore.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I know that but nowadays he only gets newbies for the most part. If you think about it and how long he’s been with Ch3 he hasn’t paired up with most of their current top neks. For example, Yaya, Kim, Mew, Taew, Mint, and etc. Bella was the only one that’s a top nek that he has paired up with and that storyline didn’t do them justice. I mean people can say he paired up with Matt and Margie but clearly they aren’t doing lakorns anymore.
How can Matt not do lakorns if she’s still contracted with ch3?