❤️[CH3] Plerng Naka (Mind Work) : Boy Pakorn / Preem Ranida / Aum Atichart

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
I tried to watch Meteor Garden 2018 but I didn’t like after I saw few eps. Although I fell in love with the cast. They are so cute and lovely. My type.

I really like Alek. His acting, his dimples, his smile. He really suited the puri character. Sorry for my bad english.

I can watch any Lakorn. If it is good, that’s great.

I really liked Dao Kiao Duen’s storyline. Aum here was so good and cute. I loved him playing that character. Only thing I didn’t like is about zero chemistry between Aum and Janie. But I enjoy the lakorn itself.

If I had time, I will try Maya Tawan. :)
Wow, I think we might share some same thought on lakorns ... hehe :p

I really like the chemistry between Rita and Thas ?! Forgot how to spell his name..hehe... For me they made a really lovely couple, I even feel their chemistry was the best among three couples.
I like Alex' charming and his good acting. I will try to watch his other dramas after this one.

Like you I feel zero chemistry between Aum & Janie... I hope you have time for Maya Tawan, although the storyline isn't the best but still its enjoyable imo, plus Aum and Yaya did have a little chemistry, I was quite supprised with it since Aum is much older than Yaya.

Maybe its just me, but I feel like out of those co-stars, Aum had the best steamy chemistry with Bella, their love moments just simply made my heart melted, the lakorn wasn't everybody's cup of tea, I also had to patiently watched for Aum, he wasn't even good looking on that one, but the chemistry was so real and hot... :p

Oh Meteor garden 2018, I am still stuck on the first few eps. I am fan of all versions before but this one really dissapoints me ... I still try to finish it later maybe... hehe

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

I really like the chemistry between Rita and Thas ?! Forgot how to spell his name..hehe... For me they made a really lovely couple, I even feel their chemistry was the best among three couples.
I like Alex' charming and his good acting. I will try to watch his other dramas after this one.

Like you I feel zero chemistry between Aum & Janie... I hope you have time for Maya Tawan, although the storyline isn't the best but still its enjoyable imo, plus Aum and Yaya did have a little chemistry, I was quite supprised with it since Aum is much older than Yaya.

Maybe its just me, but I feel like out of those co-stars, Aum had the best steamy chemistry with Bella, their love moments just simply made my heart melted, the lakorn wasn't everybody's cup of tea, I also had to patiently watched for Aum, he wasn't even good looking on that one, but the chemistry was so real and hot... :p

Oh Meteor garden 2018, I am still stuck on the first few eps. I am fan of all versions before but this one really dissapoints me ... I still try to finish it later maybe... hehe
Nothing will ever beat HYD 2005/2007 jdrama for me

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Nothing will ever beat HYD 2005/2007 jdrama for me
The only version that I loved Dao Minh Si was the Taiwanese verion 2001. Yeah that version was so old and low budget but I really loved it, I even watched it after I got Japanese HYD's fever. Of course I only loved the 1st season of Meteor garden 2001, the 2nd drived me so mad that I skipped almost the entire series only watched the final 2 eps. I am still mad at how stupid they destroyed the story and the characters even now. :facepalm:

Japanese HYD was my favorite obviously but only because I was so in love with Rui. It still hurts me everytime I think about it... haizzz... Although I loved Rui but I was Ok with the main couple unlike the Korean's version.

I expected BOF would be good but it turned out another blah for me... hehe... I couldn't stand Jandi and even GJP, suprisingly I also liked Rui the most although KHJ's acting was so week. But still couldn't watch the last 2 eps cos it also hurted me to see another Rui being lonely at the end.

Well I even liked the Chinese version better than BOF... haha...

But 2018's version is the disappointment in term of acting. It lacks everything imo and zero chemistry so far. But I guess I still finish it ... hehe...

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult

Exactly what I think! :)

I really loved Rita and Touch. In offscreen, they are so close. I hope they act together in other lakorn soon.

I will watch his new lakorn with Patrica Good. She is one of my fav actress.

I will give a try Maya Tawan but before I will watch Aum and Bella lakorn. I watched some cuts before and I liked it.

Same here. I watched all Meteor Garden version but this one I didn’t enjoy it! :)

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Exactly what I think! :)

I really loved Rita and Touch. In offscreen, they are so close. I hope they act together in other lakorn soon.

I will watch his new lakorn with Patrica Good. She is one of my fav actress.

I will give a try Maya Tawan but before I will watch Aum and Bella lakorn. I watched some cuts before and I liked it.

Same here. I watched all Meteor Garden version but this one I didn’t enjoy it! :)
I really like them, I like Rita's acting even more than Preem's, sometime the way Preem spoke her lines of dialogue made me feel so forced and unnatural like she tried to act the character, ... hihi hard for me to explain since my English is bad too.. :) but still I like her.

Prepare yourself if you decide to give Plerng Chimplee a try. It requires a patience, the main couple also made some stupid decisions toward the end... and the annoyed side characters that I wanted to skip too... Aum looked aged in this, but Bella was simply stunning, I like her natural beauty without much make up, she seemed so young and fresh. Preak was so deep in love with nek that everytime he could be with her, slept with her, their problems just simply disappeared like they never existed... haha... :nut:

If you try Maya Tawan, let me know how you feel... :)

I need to find some good lakorns to kill the waiting time for this one, I prefer to watch finished dramas instead of waiting, if you like any other good dramas just recommend me again... thanks :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I really like them, I like Rita's acting even more than Preem's, sometime the way Preem spoke her lines of dialogue made me feel so forced and unnatural like she tried to act the character, ... hihi hard for me to explain since my English is bad too.. :) but still I like her.

Prepare yourself if you decide to give Plerng Chimplee a try. It requires a patience, the main couple also made some stupid decisions toward the end... and the annoyed side characters that I wanted to skip too... Aum looked aged in this, but Bella was simply stunning, I like her natural beauty without much make up, she seemed so young and fresh. Preak was so deep in love with nek that everytime he could be with her, slept with her, their problems just simply disappeared like they never existed... haha... :nut:

I need to find some good lakorns to kill the waiting time for this one, I prefer to watch finished dramas instead of waiting, if you like any other good dramas just recommend me again... thanks :)
Have you watched Padiwarada? The main leads are Bella and James Ji. Its one of my favorite lakorns and lots of people really like it. Its about the main leads getting an arranged marriage.

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Have you watched Padiwarada? The main leads are Bella and James Ji. Its one of my favorite lakorns and lots of people really like it. Its about the main leads getting an arranged marriage.
Oh I watched it even before my Aum' fever coming back... Yeah I really liked that lakorn too. That was the 1st lakorn I discovered Bella and Jame Ji.
Can you recommend any good lakorn you like this year?
I spent a lot of time just to catch up with Aum's dramas so I didn't watch some popular ones.

I am still stuck on ep 4, or 5 of the most popular BPS of Bella and Pope... I don't know why I don't feel it as the way as the majority here feel it, I still like the plot and Pope of course, but I just couldn't bring myself to continue to watch, maybe I will finish it when I have nothing to watch later.

How about the drama of Mark and Kim? I read some comments and I just leave it. I mostly read comments before starting anything, so hope you would recommend any good one cos I feel we might also have the same taste too. I want to try Boy & Chippy, I read you like this one too.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh I watched it even before my Aum' fever coming back... Yeah I really liked that lakorn too. That was the 1st lakorn I discovered Bella and Jame Ji.
Can you recommend any good lakorn you like this year?
I spent a lot of time just to catch up with Aum's dramas so I didn't watch some popular ones.

I am still stuck on ep 4, or 5 of the most popular BPS of Bella and Pope... I don't know why I don't feel it as the way as the majority here feel it, I still like the plot and Pope of course, but I just couldn't bring myself to continue to watch, maybe I will finish it when I have nothing to watch later.

How about the drama of Mark and Kim? I read some comments and I just leave it. I mostly read comments before starting anything, so hope you would recommend any good one cos I feel we might also have the same taste too. I want to try Boy & Chippy, I read you like this one too.
I really loved boy and chippys lakorn! It was one of my favorites this year! Here is the link with eng sub
it has some action so idk if you might like that. What kind of storylines do you like so i can recommend you some?

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
I really loved boy and chippys lakorn! It was one of my favorites this year! Here is the link with eng sub
it has some action so idk if you might like that. What kind of storylines do you like so i can recommend you some?
Action is my favorite genre... hehe, I mostly love watching action dramas and movies overall.
The reason why I didn't try Boy/Chippy is I don't really like Boy. Never mind since I see you seemed really enjoyed him& Chippy chemistry, he looked good in that one too, so I will watch it. Thanks sweetie!

I can watch any drama if it is really good one with good acting, so don't worry, whatever drama you enjoyed it please recommend me, all the old ones too... :icon12:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Action is my favorite genre... hehe, I mostly love watching action dramas and movies overall.
The reason why I didn't try Boy/Chippy is I don't really like Boy. Never mind since I see you seemed really enjoyed him& Chippy chemistry, he looked good in that one too, so I will watch it. Thanks sweetie!

I can watch any drama if it is really good one with good acting, so don't worry, whatever drama you enjoyed it please recommend me, all the old ones too... :icon12:
If you like action, i would recommend Kom Faek! That lakorn was amazing. Even though im not a big fan of Mark or Kimmy, i really liked that lakorn. Plus all of the supporting cast were awesome. My favorite pairing was alex rendell and kao supassara. Their chemistry was sizzling!

I also wasnt a big fan of Boy but he looked really hot in that lakorn. Plus his acting improved a lot! Let me know what you think of it if you watch it!

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks a bunch!!!!

I definitely watch Boy/Chippy first then Kom Faek next.
I love Mark, not that big fan but I love him enough after KC, I only loved Kim on TH with Aum, her other drama I watched was with Jame Ma, that was an okie drama not as great as I expected after reading ppl recommendation.

I will tell you my thought after I finish Boy/Chippy lakorn... Big Hugs!

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult

Rita is a good actress. Hated her in Naree Rissaya. She was so crazy into the dude.

I thought Preem did good acting in SRNC. Her acting was natural was for me. Maybe cause I don’t attetion to acting except if they exagarete their actions. Sorry I don’t know how to explain it! :)

If I started Plerng Chimpleee and Maya Tawan, I will tell you! :)

I will recomend you lakorn that I watched this year and I enjoy it!

Some of them are Chuamong Tong Mon, Khum Mae Suam Roy. Let me think more because I forget lol.

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Rita is a good actress. Hated her in Naree Rissaya. She was so crazy into the dude.

I thought Preem did good acting in SRNC. Her acting was natural was for me. Maybe cause I don’t attetion to acting except if they exagarete their actions. Sorry I don’t know how to explain it! :)

If I started Plerng Chimpleee and Maya Tawan, I will tell you! :)

I will recomend you lakorn that I watched this year and I enjoy it!

Some of them are Chuamong Tong Mon, Khum Mae Suam Roy. Let me think more because I forget lol.
Thanks sweetie. I will have enough lakorns to keep me busy till PN comes out... :)

I still like Preem and I think she is a good actress too. May be its just me that sometime the way she delivered her speech captured my attention in a weird way... just few scenes only... hehe but not really big deal after all.

Yeah let me know some opinion if you watch PC or MT...;)

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Hihi, I am so excited too, but there is nothing much to update, I hope it will be a strong lakorn when it gets on air because it really shows some potential vibes so far.
I really I hope it will a great lakorn. Also I want the lakorn get good feedback! :)

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Thanks sweetie. I will have enough lakorns to keep me busy till PN comes out... :)

I still like Preem and I think she is a good actress too. May be its just me that sometime the way she delivered her speech captured my attention in a weird way... just few scenes only... hehe but not really big deal after all.

Yeah let me know some opinion if you watch PC or MT...;)
Of course, I will tell you my opinion about PC or MT when I started! :)

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
I really I hope it will a great lakorn. Also I want the lakorn get good feedback! :)
Yeah I do really hope this one gets at least a decent rating, if the rating is good its even better. Judging from the rating overall recently, it is really hard to get the rating higher than 5... so I don't hold the hope too high, just a decent rating is enough for Aum's sake... :facepalm:

Btw, the other thing I like about Preem is she is willing to do real kisses... I hate fake kisses no matter how good the actor/actress are... hehe. Kudo to Preem on this.:love:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
:love:
Yeah I do really hope this one gets at least a decent rating, if the rating is good its even better. Judging from the rating overall recently, it is really hard to get the rating higher than 5... so I don't hold the hope too high, just a decent rating is enough for Aum's sake... :facepalm:

Btw, the other thing I like about Preem is she is willing to do real kisses... I hate fake kisses no matter how good the actor/actress are... hehe. Kudo to Preem on this.
Let’s hope decent ratings or if it is good, better.

I also hate fake kisses. :pancarta:. I hope in this lakorn they kiss a lot lol.