❤️[CH3] Plerng Naka (Mind Work) : Boy Pakorn / Preem Ranida / Aum Atichart

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Thankss!!! But no thank you...lol...

My bad, such a huge mistake of asking for spoiler ...lol... Bye everyone... Take care everyone... I stay out of this lakorn from now on... lol...

Ok lied, I am back again...lol... at least his acting on first Rai role ever is what I am interested to watch, Rai or not with Aum's acting level he still will steal the show for sure... :celebrate16:

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Thankss!!! But no thank you...lol...

My bad, such a huge mistake of asking for spoiler ...lol... Bye everyone... Take are everyone... I stay out of this lakorn from now on... lol...

Ok lied, I am back again...lol... at least his acting on first Rai role ever is what I am interested to watch, Rai or not with Aum's acting level he still will steal the show for sure... :celebrate16:
Lol you are so full of it, you know you can't leave or stay away. :p

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Lol you are so full of it, you know you can't leave or stay away. :p
Probably when the lakorn is on air my Aum's fever would fade away and I will leave to catch another's fever ... :risas3:

But right now? NOPE, no one could kick me out of this thread :naughty2:, so many six-pack abs around here, I am not that stupid... :risas3:

Last edited:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
BIG HUGSSSSS!:icon12:

On behalf of Aum, let me kissssssss you...haha...:aaaaa:

Wait, what lakorn made you got Aum' fever ? :nut:

I want to watch Preem's lakorn too cos she is too cute, can you recommend the best one that worth to watch?
You are so cute :p.

I watched Thara Himalaya and I love it. He was so cute and handsome in that lakorn.:love::icon12:

You can try Sanae Rak Nang Cin. It's my fav lakorn of her although I enjoy Samee 2013 and Chuamong Tong Mon! ^^.

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
You are so lovely too... haha .... well all of us who just catch Aum's fever this late when he becomes kind of history already... lol... are lovely !!! :love:

I watched Thara Himalaya because of Mark but then I end up having Aum's fever all over again. Well I loved him like crazy on JLR 10 years ago, but I was more into Kdrama after that. Just come back to watch lakorns from last year. After Thara Himalay I marathoned almost all of Aum's drama and I just cant get enough of how good actor he is... Reang Tawan hit me really hard. I am so loving him atm. If you have time give Reang Tawan a try. His character wont dissapoint you, his acting was just so good, although I have to say Aum carried the drama, other characters were pretty weak. Well his acting was always amazing on all the dramas I watched.

Thanks for the recommendaton. I will watch Sanae Rak Nang Cin since I need some thing new to watch.:icon12:

Last edited:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
You are so lovely too... haha .... well all of us who just catch Aum's fever this late when he becomes kind of history already... lol... are lovely !!! :love:

I watched Thara Himalaya because of Mark but then I end up having Aum's fever all over again. Well I loved him like crazy on JLR 10 years ago, but I was more into Kdrama after that. Just come back to watch lakorns from last year. After Thara Himalay I marathoned almost all of Aum's drama and I just cant get enough of how good actor he is... Reang Tawan hit me really hard. I am so loving him atm. If you have time give Reang Tawan a try. His character wont dissapoint you, his acting was just so good, although I have to say Aum carried the drama, other characters were pretty weak. Well his acting was always amazing on all the dramas I watched.

Thanks for the recommendaton. I will watch Sanae Rak Nang Cin since I need some thing new to watch.:icon12:
Yes, Aum is really a good actor, that's why I'm so excited about this lakorn. :cheer:

I want to start Raeng Tawan but I don't like Chippy's acting. Never Mind, I will try to watch it! :)

Sanae Rak Nang Cin is a really good lakorn. I hope you can enjoy it! :icon12:

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Chippy really annoyed me in the first part and her body language was really awkward to watch most of the time, her acting was kind of so-so, but she was better later after they fell in love. They did have chemistry for sure.

You might already watched the trailer or pics here and there, but still I give spoiler to raise your mood of watching it maybe... hehe :p

"]

Yeah the waiting is killing me too, it more looks like Aum will chase Preem not Yard... :facepalm:
He probably will be in love with Preem and end up miserable at the end :crybaby2:

I definately will watch SRNC for Preem :)

Last edited:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Chippy really annoyed me in the first part and her body language was really awkward to watch most of the time, her acting was kind of so-so, but she was better later after they fell in love. They did have chemistry for sure.

You might already watched the trailer or pics here and there, but still I give spoiler to raise your mood of watching it maybe... hehe :p

"]

Yeah the waiting is killing me too, it more looks like Aum will chase Preem not Yard... :facepalm:
He probably will be in love with Preem and end up miserable at the end :crybaby2:

I definately will watch SRNC for Preem :)
The first picture O M G. HE'S TOO HOT.

So we'll get Preem&Aum moments. Maybe Aum and Yard will fall in love later after Preem hurt him :crybaby2:.

If you started it, tell me your opinions! :)

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
The first picture O M G. HE'S TOO HOT.

So we'll get Preem&Aum moments. Maybe Aum and Yard will fall in love later after Preem hurt him :crybaby2:.

If you started it, tell me your opinions! :)
Yes he is. The cool badass handsome smoking HOT leader in the story. I have to stop now otherwise I will have heart attack ... again...lol...

Yeah I will start to watch it tomorrow, and will give you my opinion for sure :).

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Yes he is. The cool badass handsome smoking HOT leader in the story. I have to stop now otherwise I will have heart attack ... again...lol...

Yeah I will start to watch it tomorrow, and will give you my opinion for sure :).
if you had a heart attack, I will protect u. Don't worry. :p

I just start Jam Loey Rak. I like ep 1 so far. :love::icon12: