❤️[CH3] Plerng Naka (Mind Work) : Boy Pakorn / Preem Ranida / Aum Atichart

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
They are cute...don't know who they are.
Yeah, I have no idea who they are too, well since I am not regular lakorn watcher either so of course I don't know ...lol

I think he is newbie right? He looks fresh and eyes candy, extra reason for me to be excited ...lol
well, hope his acting will be good enough though.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I have no idea who they are too, well since I am not regular lakorn watcher either so of course I don't know ...lol

I think he is newbie right? He looks fresh and eyes candy, extra reason for me to be excited ...lol
well, hope his acting will be good enough though.

She resembles Chompoo Ford....they look good as a couple so hopefully their storyline is interesting.

Yard and Aum will be a sexy pair. It has been forever since I watched a lakorn with her in it.

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
She resembles Chompoo Ford....they look good as a couple so hopefully their storyline is interesting.

Yard and Aum will be a sexy pair. It has been forever since I watched a lakorn with her in it.
I can not wait for this sexy charming pair, I could already imagine how their sexy chemistry would boom out, hope their characters will be the most interesting and dynamic in this story.

Ummm... not thing much updated yet.

BTW, could you guys please fill me with all those "praya nak ", "pranang", "nak"... etc ...:fighting3:
"praek" - main man right?
"n'ek" - main girl right?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Seriously Yard is going to be so gorgeous in here. Especially when she is in sexy clothes while preem is in regular clothings my attention will be drawn to Yard throughout the lakorn. Besides Aum and Yard at least the second couple are eye candy. I like preem but I am not a fan of Boy so we will see.

Last edited:

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
The guy boat has recently been on mr mermaid but I have no idea about the girl

Yes, praek male lead
Nek female lead
Thank you so much ^^

How about "praya nak ", "pranang", "nak" ? :nut:

The girl on white dress in the 1st picture you posted is the pairing girl with Boat right? She is cute!

Wow, all ladies in here are too beautiful, Preem is beautiful, Yard is sexy charming, the 3rd girl is so cute...

I know Boy is manly, I don't dislike him, I just can't get into his dramas no matter how much I want to try.

I love some Thai actors here and there up to date after watching their lakorns, Mario, Mark on KC, JameJi on the drama with Bella, Mick on the drama with Pim.... but never get Boy's fever...

Yeah, Aum is like an uncle in this drama but never mind, he stole my heart with his acting, and Boat is eyes candy... so hope Boy's character will be interesting enough then my soul will be satisfied...:p

Aum looked aged in the pictures before Reang Tawan on air, but when the 1st episode came out, his look knockout almost all of his fans or even nonfans, he looked so freaking HOT and handsome , and on point of a mafia leader. I still think Pu is the most handsome character of him up to date. So I hope this drama will turn out the same in term of Aum's look. :nut:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
@AumAX I don’t blame you I never got a Boy Fever ever lol ahahahahaha but hey peoples for different taste lol ;)

Ya I think most her clothes and make up would be like this she will more gorgeous and sexy, most of my attention would be aum and yard couple
I hope they have a profound story with good development! They’re both good actors but Yard always nails those sexy, hot and zaap characters so well! If they emphasize on her story and love with a Aum, it would draw more appeal to the audience and a fan like me!! Ahaha :D

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Omg I did not even realize Boy was in here I thought this was an Aum/ Yard and Preem lakorn lol I was confused why he was mentioned lmaoo til I saw him and Preem’s name lol

~

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Omg I did not even realize Boy was in here I thought this was an Aum/ Yard and Preem lakorn lol I was confused why he was mentioned lmaoo til I saw him and Preem’s name lol

~
Haha.... I was so upset at first when I read 1st page people were dissapointed at how on the earth Aum is playing second to Boy. I was like what the... ?!!

Now I am happy cuz Aum will never be supporting esp to Boy, well at least hopefully in 5 years ahead.

So we all on the same boat if comes to the topic about Boy right? Haha...

Hey we have 2 couples to pay attention so all is good. Hope you guys stick around and don't give up just because of Boy... lol...

I am just too excited after reading you guys thought about Yard... wow..wow... lucky Aum....

Imagine Aum&Yard do kiss and willing scenes make me supper crazy already...lol... praying praying... :angel10:

Last edited:

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
So yard and aum is pairing up? Awesome! That would make a hot match. Yards smoking in here. I’m sad that she is playing rai now..her and aum should be the main couple
That means Aum will be rai too ? :crybaby2:
OK, as long as this sexy rai couple would hook up and do kissing willing scenes then I allow them to kill the main leads.... hahahaa...... JK!!JK!!!