❤️[CH3] Plerng Naka (Mind Work) : Boy Pakorn / Preem Ranida / Aum Atichart

Yuki_Cin.

sarNie Egg
I totally agree, it was Cupids that made me think Boy was handsome. - I'm just waiting to see this because it's Preem!
Yes, I'm waiting for Preem too. I would like you to do the fitting already, because at the moment we only have this picture. I would like to know exactly what the story is about, I only know that it is based on a book, and therefore do not read Thai.

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everyone.

I am new here, been lurking over this forum for a while.

I am just curious to know more about this drama, has anyone had more information about it?

Judging from Mydramalist update, there will be another main actress Rachapal Yardthip beside Boy, Preem, Aum, so I guess maybe there will be 2 main couples?

I am also unhappy to see Aum as second, but if the second leads have many scences even more compare to the main leads (Like in Reang Tawan... hmmm still mad with how the sides characters stole most of the screen time from Pu&Kat) , I am fine.

Well as long as Aum has another drama coming up, I am supper excited already no matter supporting or only cameo...:icon12:

I am sorry for my bias, since I am having a serious Aum's fever for couple months although he is like a history for the rest now....lol...

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Hello everyone.

I am new here, been lurking over this forum for a while.

I am just curious to know more about this drama, has anyone had more information about it?

Judging from Mydramalist update, there will be another main actress Rachapal Yardthip beside Boy, Preem, Aum, so I guess maybe there will be 2 main couples?

I am also unhappy to see Aum as second, but if the second leads have many scences even more compare to the main leads (Like in Reang Tawan... hmmm still mad with how the sides characters stole most of the screen time from Pu&Kat) , I am fine.

Well as long as Aum has another drama coming up, I am supper exited already no matter supporting or only cameo...:icon12:

I am sorry for my bias, since I am having a serious Aum's fever for couple months although he is like a history for the rest now....lol...
All good. I’m not a fan of Aum but I’m also sad to see him playing more second leads now. Uh weird! He was such a talented veteran. And he’s aging gracefully for his age!

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
^ Thank you for such nice words, it warms my heart... lol , please forgive my overacted fever...:nut:

Yes I agree that he still looks so good at his 37 age, such a gentleman.

I saw his new status but I don't understand, just something to do with ch3,
so I guess it might be something related to this drama? well may be not...?

#เพลิงนาคา #ch3 พญานาคราช #ไม่ฝากร้าน

Last edited:

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Did a bit of digging around on IG cause I was curious to see if they've started or not and they have, these pics are from back in January:
View attachment 11669
View attachment 11668 View attachment 11667 View attachment 11666
(cr: preemranidapantip)

This was in Feb (Aum got an upgraded version lol):
View attachment 11665
View attachment 11664 View attachment 11663 View attachment 11662
(cr: minds_at_work)

- Yardthip is also a part of the cast too:
View attachment 11670
(cr: yardthip)

- Still don't know what the lakorn is about yet, if anyone knows please fill us in.
Judging from the pictures you posted, I am more confident to think that Aum isn't going to play a second role to Boy.
There would be two main couples that are involved to the story, which is the reason why they updated Aum as a main role on Mydramalist.

I can't wait to watch this drama, hope you guys would have more information about it soon...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I missed Aum on screen. He is one of a few actors that can stare someone down and easily make them nervous with just a look. More so with his leading ladies...when he glare he means trouble :naughty2:

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
I missed Aum on screen. He is one of a few actors that can stare someone down and easily make them nervous with just a look. More so with his leading ladies...when he glare he means trouble :naughty2:
Love your comment, yes his eyes can make me sometime nervous too. On his recently NDFD, he got me goosebumps everytime King Taksin expressed his determination thru the eyes.

Not only the dangerous look, when his character changes the attitude to leading ladies, his eyes will deliver the warmest softly side out of him make his n'eks and also us audience melted. Some time his eyes deliver both opposite mixed anger gentle at the same time, which makes him an amazing actor.

I am curious if this drama started shooting yet?

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
^ wow thanks for the update, been waiting for it.

Do you know what the storyline is about?

So excited, the waiting is killing me....

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So adding to my last post. It's about two praya nak that loves the same girl which caused hatred between the two. The pranang will be reborn and one will stay a nak, so he vowed to destroy the praek. Aum and Boat plays nak in the present.

The writer of this is the same writer of Nakee.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
So this is ancient or modern theme?? Lol so confusing. Maybe both??I like Yardthip!!! She’s sexy and and a good actress!!!! I’ll tune in if she and Aum are coupled?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So this is ancient or modern theme?? Lol so confusing. Maybe both??I like Yardthip!!! She’s sexy and and a good actress!!!! I’ll tune in if she and Aum are coupled?
It's both modern and period. I have the pdf but I don't have time to read it yet cus it's quite long and my exam is this Friday, priority lol. I just read the first 5 pages.

Yard said that she will be playing rai in here and her past life was a praya nak as well. She said she doesn't have the whole script yet, they only have the present time.

Here's Boy's interview about it

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Thanks! It's the most important exam of my career and I'm super stress but here I am on this forum with you guys :facepalm:.
Awwww,don't worry we've all been there but I think my procrastination ways are much more worst. Whenever exams popped up for me, I'd "miraculously" find shows that I needed to watch at that moment lol. As long as you give yourself a cut off limit for cruising around the net then you'll be fine. You've got this! :clap: