[CH3] Plerng Naka (Mind Work) : Boy Pakorn / Preem Ranida / Aum Atichart

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by snsdapple, Sep 23, 2017.

1. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Bless his mummy BANG YONG GUK is GOD'S gift to humanity. Yeah I said it

S.J.M and xdanavelvetx like this.
  2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Well if he does well I hope he has a better month than Denkhun :pancarta:. That boy was getting noticed until he made some stupid comments about gays :facepalm:. It was a joke but others were not laughing.

SuzieJ and xdanavelvetx like this.
  3. xdanavelvetx

xdanavelvetx sarNie Hatchling

Right. I love everything about him. :icon12::icon12:

preetam likes this.
  4. xdanavelvetx

What he did said?

5. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

I forgot, I'm sure we mention it in various et news thread but he made a comment about Poy Treechada

6. xdanavelvetx

Oh, I wanted to know. :'(

7. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

I Think his friend had a picture of Poy on his ig and Denkhun said something thoot (a slang term for gay but kinda like impolite, like how people use fags vs gays)

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  8. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

His friend took a photo with poy & he made a insensitive joke that his friend like that (something I don’t quite remember) so a lot people criticise him & poy went after him on ig on multiple photos & tag everyone that work with him so he disappeared for a while & he made comback with ghost with poh lakorn( lakorn done decent).

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  9. xdanavelvetx

I see. He shouldn't do it.

10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Thats very rude of him especially when there are so many powerful gay people in the industry he works in. Hes not very smart is he?

11. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

He was a kid that was just joking, it was just at the wrong place. His uncle whom he's really close to and manager (Ae) are gay too so it's not like he really meant it. Regardless it was insensitive and it was a very valuable lesson.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    S.J.M and AumAX like this.
  12. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

@xdanavelvetx : I am on the ep3 SRNC, been crazy busy lately then cant catch up faster... but I enjoy the drama so far, it has fun fresh young vibe and all the cast are good looking. I actually like the dramas with all the couples have happy ending, so I don't have to feel pity and headache for the 3rd person, cos I also tend to fall for 3rd persons in dramas since they are sometime toooo perfect... haha. I didn't like Smart on RT, but in here I find him kind of cute, maybe I get used to his weird mouth and his acting is more natural, not as so amateur as in RT. Preem's acting is also naturally good, although its weird that I find her very pretty in scenes but later not so much... haha... but overall I think she is cute and probably she was chubbier in SRNC than now.

I hope you are enjoying JRL and later maybe RT too... haha

Xiongurl26 and xdanavelvetx like this.
  13. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

I feel like I am rooting for the meanie Rai Aum and the innocent n'ek Preem already... ha ha
    More moment between them please!!!!!

[​IMG][​IMG]

S.J.M, labelle and SuzieJ like this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Me too haha

15. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

How about your Boy?... haha ...poor him...

But if what KitKat516 read is true then Boy won't be having a happy ending at the end too, only peaceful ending... haha

I am praying praying for that unhappy ending...lol... how on the earth Boy& Preem do lover's thing while my Aum sits lonely on jail :facepalm: .... NOPE NOPE NO!!! haha

But if Aum could have a willing scene with Yard before imprison... so helaluya yeah...I approve for Boy and Preem doing willing scene at the end too... :nut:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    Xiongurl26, KitKat516 and SuzieJ like this.
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Did you hear that the person who subbed Raeng Tawan will not be uploading anymore episodes cause somebody stole their other episodes. Im so mad! People need to stop stealing

17. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

Headache, I just read the post now.
    But seriously I also don't understand why they hold RT too long when they already finished the subbing. Have you ever watch ep 7 subbed by them? How could people steal their sub if they never uploaded it?
    They said RT is dropped because Thai Lakorn Engsub is subbing it, means the TLE is subbing RT by themself or they just stole sub from JL and claimed it as their project? If TLE is doing by themself then its all good, at least people don't have to wait, it has been almost 2 years since the first 6 eps subbed...:facepalm:

The friend who said is doing Engsub now she already lost her patient of waiting, she have found the persian subs, and she just finished translating ep 7, ep 8 from Perisan / Eng by herself. She will upload them soon after her trip until the end of July. I truly hope she could keep up with RT as she said.

SuzieJ likes this.
  18. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I also dont understand why they kept the episodes to themselves for so long uf it was subbed already. And what she meant by stealing was that they already released episodes 1-6 before but now that other eng subber stole those episodes and put it on their page. That page also steals other subbers work too. And no i have not seen raeng tawan eng sub after ep 6. They were never released.

S.J.M and AumAX like this.
  19. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

Oh I see thanks for the clarify, so shame on the TLE.

But still I hope they would change their mind and release the rest of RT soon. I admire all subber's work, it takes might be 15 -20 hours to finish 1 ep lakorn, and we know how much time subbers sacrificed for doing it, its such a shame on the people who steal and claim as their products for sure. However when you already spend your time to do it with a purpose to share your hardworking project for as many people as possible, you just might need to ignore all the one who steal, because you basically can't stop them from stealing completely. This happen now and then and will be forever. Its angry to see them stealing, but opposite its also kind of sorry for many people are actually patiently waiting for year, and their hard work is simply wasted. Sad!

So I really hope that friend won't give up on RT.... praying!

SuzieJ and S.J.M like this.
  20. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

One other reason is the troll start reporting the original subber page under copyright so they can shut the page they are a few f*#*#ing b*#^s they are so unbelievable & stupid, they have no life.
    These are the trolls. B003AB59-95DE-40EF-80DF-E6EF44D9812B.jpeg

AumAX, SuzieJ and xdanavelvetx like this.