[CH3] Plerng Naka (Mind Work) : Boy Pakorn / Preem Ranida / Aum Atichart

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by snsdapple, Sep 23, 2017.

1. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

You are so lovely too... haha .... well all of us who just catch Aum's fever this late when he becomes kind of history already... lol... are lovely !!! :love:

I watched Thara Himalaya because of Mark but then I end up having Aum's fever all over again. Well I loved him like crazy on JLR 10 years ago, but I was more into Kdrama after that. Just come back to watch lakorns from last year. After Thara Himalay I marathoned almost all of Aum's drama and I just cant get enough of how good actor he is... Reang Tawan hit me really hard. I am so loving him atm. If you have time give Reang Tawan a try. His character wont dissapoint you, his acting was just so good, although I have to say Aum carried the drama, other characters were pretty weak. Well his acting was always amazing on all the dramas I watched.

Thanks for the recommendaton. I will watch Sanae Rak Nang Cin since I need some thing new to watch.:icon12:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    Yuki_Cin., SuzieJ and xdanavelvetx like this.
  2. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

Preem & Aum :icon12:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. xdanavelvetx

xdanavelvetx sarNie Hatchling

Yes, Aum is really a good actor, that's why I'm so excited about this lakorn. :cheer:

I want to start Raeng Tawan but I don't like Chippy's acting. Never Mind, I will try to watch it! :)

Sanae Rak Nang Cin is a really good lakorn. I hope you can enjoy it! :icon12:

Yuki_Cin., SuzieJ and AumAX like this.
  4. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

Chippy really annoyed me in the first part and her body language was really awkward to watch most of the time, her acting was kind of so-so, but she was better later after they fell in love. They did have chemistry for sure.

You might already watched the trailer or pics here and there, but still I give spoiler to raise your mood of watching it maybe... hehe :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]"]

Yeah the waiting is killing me too, it more looks like Aum will chase Preem not Yard... :facepalm:
    He probably will be in love with Preem and end up miserable at the end :crybaby2:

I definately will watch SRNC for Preem :)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  5. xdanavelvetx

The first picture O M G. HE'S TOO HOT.

So we'll get Preem&Aum moments. Maybe Aum and Yard will fall in love later after Preem hurt him :crybaby2:.

If you started it, tell me your opinions! :)

AumAX, Yuki_Cin. and SuzieJ like this.
  6. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Woooow ! Who is that guy on the 2nd picture !!

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  7. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

Yes he is. The cool badass handsome smoking HOT leader in the story. I have to stop now otherwise I will have heart attack ... again...lol...

Yeah I will start to watch it tomorrow, and will give you my opinion for sure :).

Yuki_Cin. and xdanavelvetx like this.
  8. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

This HOT dude is booksiqaphat, he is def so HOT that make me cant wait for this drama ...lol...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    Yuki_Cin. and xdanavelvetx like this.
  9. xdanavelvetx

if you had a heart attack, I will protect u. Don't worry. :p

I just start Jam Loey Rak. I like ep 1 so far. :love::icon12:

AumAX likes this.
  10. xdanavelvetx

HIS DIMPLES. DIMPLES ARE MY WEAKNESS :love::icon12:

preetam and AumAX like this.
  11. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

Haha.... yeah please protect my poor heart... lol... otherwise I won't survive until this drama is on air... haha. Thanks honey. :icon12:

You started JLR? Hoooreyyy:cheer:
    Please be ready for all those loudy screaming shouting at each other between pranangs for couple eps in JLR.. haha... but then when Aum soften up to Aff you will see how incredible he acted through his eyes, his voice... just could really melt your heart.... ok protect me please.... :nut:

Btw, what a crazy game of FRA&CRO right now ...:clap:

Yuki_Cin. likes this.
  12. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Lol he's the other main Nakee and I believe he's playing good.

preetam likes this.
  13. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

God bless his mom. If he can act he can be sure he got that crazy and shy girl here as his new trash. Thank you
    Do you have his instagram please ?

xdanavelvetx and SuzieJ like this.
  14. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

xdanavelvetx and KitKat516 like this.
  15. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

He looks like a ch7 praek lol. If his acting is good, ch3 needs to promote him cus they need someone with his look lol.

xdanavelvetx, AumAX and SuzieJ like this.
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah hes definitley got that ch7 look!

xdanavelvetx and AumAX like this.
  17. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

The picture I captured is on his Instagram. #booksiqaphat

Prepare yourself cos his images could be taking your breath away...haha

He is freelancer right now.

preetam, xdanavelvetx and SuzieJ like this.
  18. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Ch3 is too focus on promoting those flower boys or mixed-with-caucasian actors

SuzieJ and xdanavelvetx like this.
  19. xdanavelvetx

SuzieJ and preetam like this.
  20. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I am not concentrating on anything else below his face. His smile keeps me focus lol. He has a pretty smile.

AumAX, preetam and xdanavelvetx like this.