[CH3] Plerng Naka (Mind Work) : Boy Pakorn / Preem Ranida / Aum Atichart

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by snsdapple, Sep 23, 2017.

1. missstaceythao

missstaceythao sarNie Adult

I totally agree, it was Cupids that made me think Boy was handsome. - I'm just waiting to see this because it's Preem!

xdanavelvetx and Yuki_Cin. like this.
  2. Yuki_Cin.

Yuki_Cin. sarNie Egg

Yes, I'm waiting for Preem too. I would like you to do the fitting already, because at the moment we only have this picture. I would like to know exactly what the story is about, I only know that it is based on a book, and therefore do not read Thai.

3. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

Hello everyone.

I am new here, been lurking over this forum for a while.

I am just curious to know more about this drama, has anyone had more information about it?

Judging from Mydramalist update, there will be another main actress Rachapal Yardthip beside Boy, Preem, Aum, so I guess maybe there will be 2 main couples?

I am also unhappy to see Aum as second, but if the second leads have many scences even more compare to the main leads (Like in Reang Tawan... hmmm still mad with how the sides characters stole most of the screen time from Pu&Kat) , I am fine.

Well as long as Aum has another drama coming up, I am supper excited already no matter supporting or only cameo...:icon12:

I am sorry for my bias, since I am having a serious Aum's fever for couple months although he is like a history for the rest now....lol...

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    xdanavelvetx and PrincessKarina like this.
  4. All good. I’m not a fan of Aum but I’m also sad to see him playing more second leads now. Uh weird! He was such a talented veteran. And he’s aging gracefully for his age!

5. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

^ Thank you for such nice words, it warms my heart... lol , please forgive my overacted fever...:nut:

Yes I agree that he still looks so good at his 37 age, such a gentleman.

I saw his new status but I don't understand, just something to do with ch3,
    so I guess it might be something related to this drama? well may be not...?

#เพลิงนาคา #ch3 พญานาคราช #ไม่ฝากร้าน
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    xdanavelvetx and PrincessKarina like this.
  6. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

Judging from the pictures you posted, I am more confident to think that Aum isn't going to play a second role to Boy.
    There would be two main couples that are involved to the story, which is the reason why they updated Aum as a main role on Mydramalist.

I can't wait to watch this drama, hope you guys would have more information about it soon...

7. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I missed Aum on screen. He is one of a few actors that can stare someone down and easily make them nervous with just a look. More so with his leading ladies...when he glare he means trouble :naughty2:

AumAX likes this.
  8. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

Love your comment, yes his eyes can make me sometime nervous too. On his recently NDFD, he got me goosebumps everytime King Taksin expressed his determination thru the eyes.

Not only the dangerous look, when his character changes the attitude to leading ladies, his eyes will deliver the warmest softly side out of him make his n'eks and also us audience melted. Some time his eyes deliver both opposite mixed anger gentle at the same time, which makes him an amazing actor.

I am curious if this drama started shooting yet?

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  9. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

It's currently filming, came across these pics:
    mindsatwork.jpg
    mutty88.jpg mutty881.jpg mutty882.jpg nuibehind555.jpg nuibehind5551.jpg nuibehind5552.jpg paajaew.jpg paajaew1.jpg paajaew2.jpg
    (cr: mindsatwork, mutty88, nuibehind555, paajaew)

xdanavelvetx, SuzieJ and AumAX like this.
  10. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

^ wow thanks for the update, been waiting for it.

Do you know what the storyline is about?

So excited, the waiting is killing me....

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    xdanavelvetx likes this.
  11. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

Seems like there will be 3 couples in this drama.
    I am happy with all the casts, they all look good.

[​IMG]

12. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I think it would be 2 leads aum and boy all with equal time and have their own ladies but I’m looking forward most to aum and yardthip couple these two gonna deliver.

AumAX and SuzieJ like this.
  13. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Aum is playing as a Naka spirit

S.J.M likes this.
  14. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

So adding to my last post. It's about two praya nak that loves the same girl which caused hatred between the two. The pranang will be reborn and one will stay a nak, so he vowed to destroy the praek. Aum and Boat plays nak in the present.

The writer of this is the same writer of Nakee.

Xiongurl26 and AumAX like this.
  15. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

So this is ancient or modern theme?? Lol so confusing. Maybe both??I like Yardthip!!! She’s sexy and and a good actress!!!! I’ll tune in if she and Aum are coupled?

AumAX and S.J.M like this.
  16. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Ya she is, i read the news that they are I hope nothing changes and keep it that way because two good and sexy actors are blessings, but nothing said about plot expect it only said about naka sprit.

AumAX and xodxo like this.
  17. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

It's both modern and period. I have the pdf but I don't have time to read it yet cus it's quite long and my exam is this Friday, priority lol. I just read the first 5 pages.

Yard said that she will be playing rai in here and her past life was a praya nak as well. She said she doesn't have the whole script yet, they only have the present time.

Here's Boy's interview about it

xdanavelvetx, AumAX and xodxo like this.
  18. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

@KitKat516 - Good Luck with your exams!!! :cheer:

Interesting, this has potential to be good if it's written by the same person who wrote Nakee.

xdanavelvetx and KitKat516 like this.
  19. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Thanks! It's the most important exam of my career and I'm super stress but here I am on this forum with you guys :facepalm:.

xdanavelvetx and AumAX like this.
  20. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Awwww,don't worry we've all been there but I think my procrastination ways are much more worst. Whenever exams popped up for me, I'd "miraculously" find shows that I needed to watch at that moment lol. As long as you give yourself a cut off limit for cruising around the net then you'll be fine. You've got this! :clap:

xdanavelvetx, SuzieJ and KitKat516 like this.