[CH3] Plerng Naka (Mind Work) : Boy Pakorn / Preem Ranida / Aum Atichart

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by snsdapple, Sep 23, 2017.

1. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

Wow that is exactly what I wanted to describe about Preem's speech... thank you for the comment... hehe, I hope she can improve her Thai better then her acting will be more convinced.

@missstaceythao : Thank you for the recommendation, I will try to check out all of these dramas.

@SuzieJ: I am just in the first few eps of Boy/Chippy's Hero series... hihi, I still have some problems with Boy although he looked the best in here... the way he smiled, body language ...etc...still find him a little bit feminine somehow... haha... but I will wait until I finish the show to give my opinion about him. However Chippy looks really attractive, her acting is way more convinced compare to RT and I really like her here.

xdanavelvetx and SuzieJ like this.
  2. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Adult

Woahh those pictures in the cave look so cool!
    Im glad you are enjoying it! Boy is not everyones cup of tea tbh he is hard to get used to for some people! And yes i think this lakorn is chippys best too. I loved her styling in there. She looks really pretty!

4. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

Yeah, I like the images and the feelings this show is offering so far, the outfit the spirit of all the cast, something really cool in overall.

I can't wait to watch those hot real kisses between Boy/Chippy :p, I will try to finish it this weekend. :)

SuzieJ and xdanavelvetx like this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Adult

The kiss scenes will come soon. They were so good!

xdanavelvetx and AumAX like this.
  6. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Lol I notice it because I train patients in proper breathing techniques. It is such a curse cus it really makes me not enjoy certain lakorn or certain scenes less. Ji's breathing in between lines used to be really bad but not so much anymore. Preem pauses and would try to catch her breaths between changes of emotions (someone mention this before). Tik J does the same thing but is a little better that he take shorter breathing through his nose so it seems like he's mentally thinking about what to say next.

Xiongurl26 and xdanavelvetx like this.
  7. xdanavelvetx

xdanavelvetx sarNie Hatchling

More Preem’s pics for this lakorn! :) Everytime the post new pics I’m really interesented about this lakorn :icon12::love:.

Attached Files:

Yuki_Cin. and SuzieJ like this.
  8. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

OoOo the cave scenes are intriguing! I’m keeping an eye on this one. I like watching Boy. Preem & Boy have good chemistry.

& I couldn’t help but see the Sixth Sense being mentioned. I loved watching SS
    Both parts. It was such an amazing Lakorn.

xdanavelvetx and S.J.M like this.
  9. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

The cave scene looks very good.

AumAX and SuzieJ like this.
  10. thatsouthernasianchick

thatsouthernasianchick sarNie Adult

I hope Boat's character in here is not like his other characters. He just needs one good role to boost his acting career. He's a good looking kid with lots of potential but keeps getting the same roles.

AumAX, xdanavelvetx and SuzieJ like this.
  11. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

@SuzieJ : my dear, I haven't finished Boy/Chippy's hero yet...hahahaa.... sorry dear, been too busy lately that when I wanted to catch up the mood was gone, I fastforwarded just to see the kiss scenes, wow they were so hot...
    I just feel like I lost my mood on lakorns lately maybe, nothing really stands out that makes me want to watch what is next... so I think I need a break from lakorns for a while. Six senses seems interesting after I saw some clips, I will watch it later for sure.

Here are some new pictures of PN, wow I know I am bias, but I can feel how strong Aum's acting is just in these pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

xdanavelvetx, Yuki_Cin. and SuzieJ like this.
  12. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Adult

Aum is so hot ughhh it makes me so sad that he's supporting :( oh well as long as aum is still acting i don't care.

and oh thats okay love! As long as you took a peep as those kiss scenes thats all that matters. They for sure were really hot! Lately there hasn't been much that I've been interested in either but for new lakornz I'm anticipating Tik and Mew's lakorn thats coming out in a couple of days and Bella and Greats lakorn. Hopefully its good. Lets hope this one finishes filming soon!

AumAX, xdanavelvetx and S.J.M like this.
  13. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

I have accepted this sadness for a while now :facepalm:.
    But honestly I also think Aum won't take the role if it is not important and has a heavy contribution to the story, although he isn't the main man, but he is also one of the important leads.
    His King Taksin played a central role in NDFD too.

I think he doesn't need those extra money or fame... that he has to grab whatever script or supporting role they throw at him. I think he liked this challenging role so he accepted, also the director must believe in his acting ability and the look that matched to the role, he can pull off this difficult character, might it be? I always think that he chose King Taksin's role and this one... for a reason... :p

He doesn't need another hot lakorn to be more popular at his age now, his name is still belonging to one of those big names so yeah as long as he still keep acting, I am happy.

I am kind of interested in Bella & Greats lakorn, hope it will be a good one.

14. thatsouthernasianchick

thatsouthernasianchick sarNie Adult

Aum has aged nicely. ;)

15. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Them stares that Aum does. He has them down like no others. When he gives off the intense stare you know he means business:)