[CH3] Plerng Naka (Mind Work) : Boy Pakorn / Preem Ranida / Aum Atichart

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by snsdapple, Sep 23, 2017.

1. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

Oh I watched it even before my Aum' fever coming back... Yeah I really liked that lakorn too. That was the 1st lakorn I discovered Bella and Jame Ji.
    Can you recommend any good lakorn you like this year?
    I spent a lot of time just to catch up with Aum's dramas so I didn't watch some popular ones.

I am still stuck on ep 4, or 5 of the most popular BPS of Bella and Pope... I don't know why I don't feel it as the way as the majority here feel it, I still like the plot and Pope of course, but I just couldn't bring myself to continue to watch, maybe I will finish it when I have nothing to watch later.

How about the drama of Mark and Kim? I read some comments and I just leave it. I mostly read comments before starting anything, so hope you would recommend any good one cos I feel we might also have the same taste too. I want to try Boy & Chippy, I read you like this one too.

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I really loved boy and chippys lakorn! It was one of my favorites this year! Here is the link with eng sub
    it has some action so idk if you might like that. What kind of storylines do you like so i can recommend you some?

xdanavelvetx and AumAX like this.
  3. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

Action is my favorite genre... hehe, I mostly love watching action dramas and movies overall.
    The reason why I didn't try Boy/Chippy is I don't really like Boy. Never mind since I see you seemed really enjoyed him& Chippy chemistry, he looked good in that one too, so I will watch it. Thanks sweetie!

I can watch any drama if it is really good one with good acting, so don't worry, whatever drama you enjoyed it please recommend me, all the old ones too... :icon12:

4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

If you like action, i would recommend Kom Faek! That lakorn was amazing. Even though im not a big fan of Mark or Kimmy, i really liked that lakorn. Plus all of the supporting cast were awesome. My favorite pairing was alex rendell and kao supassara. Their chemistry was sizzling!

I also wasnt a big fan of Boy but he looked really hot in that lakorn. Plus his acting improved a lot! Let me know what you think of it if you watch it!

xdanavelvetx, S.J.M and AumAX like this.
  5. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

Thanks a bunch!!!!

I definitely watch Boy/Chippy first then Kom Faek next.
    I love Mark, not that big fan but I love him enough after KC, I only loved Kim on TH with Aum, her other drama I watched was with Jame Ma, that was an okie drama not as great as I expected after reading ppl recommendation.

I will tell you my thought after I finish Boy/Chippy lakorn... Big Hugs!

xdanavelvetx and SuzieJ like this.
  6. xdanavelvetx

xdanavelvetx sarNie Hatchling

Rita is a good actress. Hated her in Naree Rissaya. She was so crazy into the dude.

I thought Preem did good acting in SRNC. Her acting was natural was for me. Maybe cause I don’t attetion to acting except if they exagarete their actions. Sorry I don’t know how to explain it! :)

If I started Plerng Chimpleee and Maya Tawan, I will tell you! :)

I will recomend you lakorn that I watched this year and I enjoy it!

Some of them are Chuamong Tong Mon, Khum Mae Suam Roy. Let me think more because I forget lol.

AumAX likes this.
  7. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

Thanks sweetie. I will have enough lakorns to keep me busy till PN comes out... :)

I still like Preem and I think she is a good actress too. May be its just me that sometime the way she delivered her speech captured my attention in a weird way... just few scenes only... hehe but not really big deal after all.

Yeah let me know some opinion if you watch PC or MT...;)

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  8. xdanavelvetx

I really I hope it will a great lakorn. Also I want the lakorn get good feedback! :)

AumAX likes this.
  9. xdanavelvetx

Of course, I will tell you my opinion about PC or MT when I started! :)

AumAX likes this.
  10. AumAX

AumAX sarNie Hatchling

Yeah I do really hope this one gets at least a decent rating, if the rating is good its even better. Judging from the rating overall recently, it is really hard to get the rating higher than 5... so I don't hold the hope too high, just a decent rating is enough for Aum's sake... :facepalm:

Btw, the other thing I like about Preem is she is willing to do real kisses... I hate fake kisses no matter how good the actor/actress are... hehe. Kudo to Preem on this.:love:

SuzieJ and xdanavelvetx like this.
  11. xdanavelvetx

:love:
    Let’s hope decent ratings or if it is good, better.

I also hate fake kisses. :pancarta:. I hope in this lakorn they kiss a lot lol.

AumAX and SuzieJ like this.
  12. missstaceythao

missstaceythao sarNie Adult

I've been a fan of Preem since the Gentlemen series - I absolutely loved her with Great (Khun Chai Taratorn) and then loved their other lakorn, Samee. I watched majority of Preem's lakorns except the ones with Louis, Chakrit&Bomb, and Masu&Bomb. Her first lakorn with Chakrit (Mae Yai Tee Rak) was a little cringy because she was a newbie and it was Chakrit and it focused on her parents. The one with Smart (Sam Bai Mai Tao) was even cringier. And even though the lakorn with Poh (Tang Pang Kammathep) had a really big age gap, I really liked watching it somehow. She's improved so much in SRNC, I can't wait to watch this.

I'd also advise anyone to watch Sixth Sense if you liked Boy and Chippy. Sixth Sense is one of my favorites its the same company as My Hero (a lot of the actors and music appeared in Sixth Sense) - but Chippy plays the nang rai in the 2nd one. It focuses on the girls and their friendship - and yes it's supernatural but there are funny scenes. Great, Louis, Top, Eye, etc. are in the lakorn too. If you guys need more recommendations, I can always help out.

Xiongurl26, AumAX, S.J.M and 2 others like this.
  13. xdanavelvetx

You know where I can watch Sixth Sense with eng subs? :)

14. missstaceythao

missstaceythao sarNie Adult

Some of the clips are deleted on YouTube...But It's called newcurveycurvey

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  15. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

The sixth sense was my favorite I watched both part twice, i was so in love with it.

Xiongurl26 and xdanavelvetx like this.
  16. Liddysopretty

Liddysopretty sarNie Hatchling

I like Preem as a person because who doesn't? She's the sweetest person ever but her acting is still weak even in Nang Cin. I think it's her speech that makes her acting flawed. She makes short pauses in her lines and because her Thai still doesn't flow as smoothly, it disrupts her emotions and fluidity.

AumAX and xdanavelvetx like this.
  17. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

I agree. I didnt like SRNC very much and I was so looking forward to it cus I adore Preem and Alex. Plus i really like Kade and Bau's version. Preem was really good in that one lakorn with Bomb and Chakrit, that was my second favorite of hers (the other one was with Great of course lol). I think Preem is improving though, just that she needs to practice her breathing techniques like James Ji.

AumAX, S.J.M and xdanavelvetx like this.
  18. xdanavelvetx

Thank you! :p

19. xdanavelvetx

I really loved the Preem’s Lakorn with Bomb and Masu:icon12:. It’s so good and funny. Bomb and Preem really have great chemistry.

S.J.M likes this.
  20. xdanavelvetx

I always don’t notice when actors act stiff until somebody point it! :facepalm:

AumAX and SuzieJ like this.