[Ch3] Plerng Chimplee (Pau Jin Jong)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Asy said:
First I read this lakorn is similar to Roy Mai. Now Jam Loey Rak. Eheh. Those lakorns aren't similar at all.
It mixed between Roy Mai and Jam Loey Rak together, because this drama it will go back in time. I read this novel, it's killing me to watch it but to be on Pao Jin Jong production, I don't really know how it will come out. I hope they will do a good job on this because the novel it's really good.

Reactions: Asy

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
another similarity is Saab Pra Peng from the Northern Thailand since both lakorn is Pau Jin Jong production 

Asy

sarNie Immature
LoveAnne_T said:
It mixed between Roy Mai and Jam Loey Rak together, because this drama it will go back in time. I read this novel, it's killing me to watch it but to be on Pao Jin Jong production, I don't really know how it will come out. I hope they will do a good job on this because the novel it's really good.

Thanks for explanation na. Suddenly I got excited b/c both Jam Leuy Rak and Roy Mai are my favorite lakorns and both are Ateams'. And in this new lakorn, Aum's also in. It's so funny. :p 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I read the summary. N'ek is Nuer Nang and she's a sweet naive dancer. P'ek is Nathrai and he owns a logging company? N'ek gets accused of killing p'ek's first wife and having an affair with p'eks brother. She comes back 4 years later to prove her innocence. Basically the story revolves around trying to find out who the real killer is and if n'ek can overcome life's hardships.

I wasn't clear on one part. It made it sound like p'ek also marries n'ek so he has 2 wives and n'ek is the mia noy? Cause it said something like she gets accused of killing the mia luang. But I'm not entirely sure on this part.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hm, Im a bit surprised that Bella is already starting filming for this lakorn, I guess Pope Rak with Mark is going to have to wait or something. Here, she won a CH3 actress award for Khunchai Puitpat.  Cr. ployyyy

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Aum and Bella, nice and plus Eye Kamonled is in here and playing once agian 2nd to Bella??? Sad but at least she had more lakorn!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Love Aum and Bella already!. Also love Eye aswell. Wish she would nang ek role soon, she's a great actress.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh man Aum does not look good here. He and Bella also make a weird looking couple.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
It's misspelled. Plerng Chimplee.

Plerng is fire/burning. Chimplee means heaven I think? It's not a direct or literal translation but more of what the word represents. Someone who knows more can correct this.

It's hard to explain but basically the novel took elements from an old story/legend. Praya Krut lived in a place called Wimarn Chimplee with his wife Kaaki. She cheated on him so then his paradise, Wimarn Chimplee, came to represent "dok ngiew" for him. You know the tree or flower that cheaters climb in hell or something. Anyways that's where the title word Chimplee came from.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The title is something like, "Fire/Flame of Chimplee"

As @jeanie1 mentioned, Chimplee was the name of the Castle of Lord Kroot.
Lord Kroot is a half bird half human deity.