[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

onahc

sarNie Elites
To the powers that be, please remove Aff from the silly lakon. I can't bear to see her in another one of these sad roles.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i believe this article is still confirming that aum-aff is the pra'nang. they should start filming..any news on whos playing noi's role?

credit to taksaorn.com

cecilia

Staff member
^tinah, i ask myself the same thing everyday ..
i didn't see news nor heard anything either ..
at times, i become hopeless

maybe they're keeping it low profile like JLR ..
when they film the lakorn, no one have a clue
nor were there much news on it .. LOl ..

maybe the surprise or twist will be big and different that's why nothing has been mention beside the whole 'affair' idea.

sometime, i wish they would hurry this up b/c i wanna see ateam
but when i think of the script -- i want them to hold back and use them for another different type of lakorn LOl ..
i can only hope/have/need more of them in good script LOl

tinah

sarNie Coma
^tinah, i ask myself the same thing everyday ..
i didn't see news nor heard anything either ..
at times, i become hopeless

maybe they're keeping it low profile like JLR ..
when they film the lakorn, no one have a clue
nor were there much news on it .. LOl ..

maybe the surprise or twist will be big and different that's why nothing has been mention beside the whole 'affair' idea.

sometime, i wish they would hurry this up b/c i wanna see ateam
but when i think of the script -- i want them to hold back and use them for another different type of lakorn LOl ..
i can only hope/have/need more of them in good script LOl
like they keep confirming the pra'nang but theres nothing new..we already know aum-aff is in here but what about the supporting cast?

lol they either promote too much or dont promote at all..i guess it keeps the hype going?

kriskhil

sarNie Egg
im happy to see Aum and Aff together again on this project however i don't like the storyline. Why does AUM have to play the role of an as*h*le. I hope they get another lakorn, a romantic comedy.

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
TT

still no further information..Wonder what's Aff's schedule after Wanida..

Aum already is filming "Koo Duerd"..

I do miss Ateam,, but the storyline sucks!!!

Anyway, still looking forward to it. I just want to see Ateam working together..there will be much pics for me to enjoy.HOHO..

kaylamoua27

sarNie Egg
mam i hope is aum.. cus i thought this lakorn is suppose to be aum as a p 'ek aniwase... i hope to see another Ateam reuion....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
A news rumor @pantown that they might change to Por Nattawat and Chompoo Araya since Por has move to ch3. I hope its true cos i don't want the Ateam in this horrible storyline.

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
i really want them in a lakorn
together since it's been super long
and I really miss the Ateam.
If not this lakorn, I want
them to be in another one together.

cecilia

Staff member
i don't mind them -- however, i prefer a different n'ek -- i like chom but i don't think she's suitable for this role (i prefer someone who's more compatible to take in this role)

i hope it's true b/c i don't like to see a repeat of bad drama for ateam -- i want them in another slap or sweet romantic comedy one.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think chompoo would be convincing playing as a weak n'ek. i mean if it was bad then maybe but as of now, she suit those sassy/confident type of role..kind of suck for aum/aff when they already confirmed on ratree samosorn and everything

so that mean aff only has 1 lakorn lined up for this year which is Wanida. ch3 should give their other actresses more lakorn. chompoo already have 2 that is currently filming

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i dont think chompoo would be convincing playing as a weak n'ek. i mean if it was bad then maybe but as of now, she suit those sassy/confident type of role..kind of suck for aum/aff when they already confirmed on ratree samosorn and everything
Well Tinah anything can changes if they mention it in the talkshow that day then the next can be something else, look at Jum leuy Ruk it said that Ken/Anne will be in but up until longer the story changes to the Ateam. But i wouldn't mind if Por N and Chompoo as the pranang cos i wanted to see Chom in a new role that i've never seen from her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Well Tinah anything can changes if they mention it in the talkshow that day then the next can be something else, look at Jum leuy Ruk it said that Ken/Anne will be in but up until longer the story changes to the Ateam. But i wouldn't mind if Por N and Chompoo as the pranang cos i wanted to see Chom in a new role that i've never seen from her.
well the producers first choice for JLR was ken-anne but it was never confirmed and later to find out that both had rejected the role. as for this one, aum/aff already came out to announced it so it kind of suck to see them get pulled out. i dont like the storyline but its with makers group so i think it'll be watchable. seem like they really wanted chompoo in here so maybe they just offer her the n'ek role instead. didnt she reject the script in the beginning