[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
that is one high tech monk with huge guns! lol i know it was only bts that showed his muscular arms and cell phone but i just thought it was funny.
Rita appears very charming in here, wheras i've never really been interested in her past characters.

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
I found another news say that this lakorn will air on July on Wednesday-thursday but don't know the date yet but if anyone know more than this please show us,the fan of this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I found another news say that this lakorn will air on July on Wednesday-thursday but don't know the date yet but if anyone know more than this please show us,the fan of this lakorn.
thanks ka for the months detail yeah I've been checking out for the actual date
schedule but not release the date yet only said Wed-thur replacing tard ruk

solin

sarNie Adult
It makes me feel sad that Rita isn't the n'ek because Aum & her would make a very nice couple !

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i am quite confused now

so is it TD replacing Ngao..., Pim mala replacing Tard Ruk, and Mario and Taew's one replacing GIGI and Dan's one.
the news i posted TD hasn't confirm for which slot yet and Mario/Taew is the weekend
slot but its probably another next slot after cos Pete/Koy also the weekend it will
air after Dan/Giji pimmala is after Tard Ruk this upcoming July.

Monday-Tuesday - not confirm which one yet cos there is choices to decide
Wednesday-Thursday - Tard Ruk: replace by pimmala
Friday-Sunday - Mou Daeng Pete/Koy or Mario/Taew one of them will air after Dan/Giji

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
thanks alice for explanation

actually I thought Gigi and Dan's one and Pete and Koy's one would all be evening lakorns. never think that these two will be in weekend slot

there are many lakorns waiting to be airing. dont know why ch3 are putting these lakords aside.

So Pim mala is confirmed now??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks alice for explanation

actually I thought Gigi and Dan's one and Pete and Koy's one would all be evening lakorns. never think that these two will be in weekend slot

there are many lakorns waiting to be airing. dont know why ch3 are putting these lakords aside.

So Pim mala is confirmed now??
yes pimmala is the only one that is confirm

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think moo daeng might be a weekend slot. just judged from the cast, doesnt seem like they will air it primetime

onahc

sarNie Elites
Roy Mai will not air Mon-Tues with Pimmala airing Wed-Thurs, there's no way they would air both of Aum's lakons at the same time. So that slot is between Mia Thang and Thawan Duerd. And isn't Roy Mai still filming anyway?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^yea, roy mai hasn't finish filming so I don't think it will air yet. Same with moo daeng.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Roy Mai will not air Mon-Tues with Pimmala airing Wed-Thurs, there's no way they would air both of Aum's lakons at the same time. So that slot is between Mia Thang and Thawan Duerd. And isn't Roy Mai still filming anyway?
onahc Roy Mai haven't finished filming and haven't confirm for which slot yet they
only listed and Pimmala is the only one that is finalize cos Tard Ruk ending about to
arrive so pimmala is replacing the wed-thur slot but no date yet and as for the
weekend slot 2 lakorn are in the same schedule Mou Daeng and plerng toranong so not
sure who goes first

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
news @pantip Pimmala will go against Khu Kaen Saen Ruk Chakrit/Aump the wedneday-thursday
พิมมาลา
คู้แค้นแสนรัก