[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh my gosh a changes no chances to Gale but her Facebook she confirm that she is in from Gale herself the reporter even
interview her about too, it can't be Namcha as n'ek i don't think she'll suit the role wait Namcha played for xact ch5
why she's in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pantip confrim it will be Namcha as namnuan and while Ploy is still the n'ek but later when Aum return to his own self namcha
might be part of Ploy cos Aum maybe fall in love with Ploy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the n'ek has been revealed! its namcha chiranat. she posted on her FB. thanks to noiki @ spicy

seem like singers are starting to go in the entertainment biz nowadays..i think namcha is cute but shes for sure gonna be overshadow by ploy/rita because her role seem minor
By the way Tinah Gale she's also be joining in this one too

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ha, I knew it. Ploy was never really n'ek. Just saw the fitting on SpicyForums account. Namcha and Aum look kind of cute together. I would post it up but I'm on my iPod and I got to rush to school soon.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
argh why do they make this so confusing?

let me get this straight:
so Ploy is an actual person? not just a body that Rita turned Aum into? Ploy exists and will interact with Aum while he is in her body and she is in his, and talk together about Rita's curse and everything?
yet in the end, Ploy will die(?) and be replaced by someone else's spirit?

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
There are so many characters! I thought Namcha only for CH5 but I never seen her lakorns before. She's a really good singer and looks cute though^^ Alot of new pairings for this year + next year:)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
argh why do they make this so confusing?

let me get this straight:
so Ploy is an actual person? not just a body that Rita turned Aum into? Ploy exists and will interact with Aum while he is in her body and she is in his, and talk together about Rita's curse and everything?
yet in the end, Ploy will die(?) and be replaced by someone else's spirit?
Maybe your right jjinxx that the story will be something like that. Cos they said both Ploy and Namcha are nang'ek in here
so its like a spirit continue cos Aum might fall inlove with Ploy at the start when they are switch cos of her enchanted
beauty then he has try his hardest to prove himself to Rita that he can be good bloke again then later they will back
to their own self but Ploy might die or her body maybe suffering cos she's in Aum's so long then her spirit pass onto
Namcha so the whole story is based on Aum and Ploy forbidden love story.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
credit to: Noiki @ Spicy forum.

Ploy is not the n'k. She going to be the p'ke. Um & Ploy are one person.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ ah, that's what i initially thought. I thought that Ploy is not an actual PERSON but a body that Rita transforms Aum into, and later he meets Namcha (while in Ploy-form) he starts falling in love with Namcha.

Namcha IS pretty cute...was hoping it would be Gale but oh well, can't change it now.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
blissfulxoxo can you give me the link to the fitting. I want to see Maprang. Happy to see that Maprang is going to be in lakorn. Haven't see her in a while now.

I wounder when will ch3 let Maprang play n'ke role. I love her a lot. lolz

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I know I really miss Vicky! Rita and Vicky are two of the gals that I still want to see with Aum!!! Also, Ploy too! Sadly, he won't get with either Rita or Ploy!! LOL. So Ploy will fall inlove with Namcha.. That's funny!! I hope there's enough screen time of Aum's actual self than his form of Ploy!!

@Dancy: Here you go..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't care what any u girls think who's n'ek or who's not but from my reading that the n'ek is both Ploy and Namcha
as i said already that this might be a spirit body that die but then continue to come back alive. I think the title
Pimmala is actually Ploy's character name cos it maybe a telling story of Aum and Ploy but Namcha will replaces her
spirit body i don't know how to explain more to u guys but this is all i can. Cos I've seen the picture of the Novel
itself is a picture of the Pimmala girl there is a mirror in the middle next to its probably the pra'ek back to his body.
If i can pass by the novel pic again i'll post it up.