[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I'm sure we will have a happy sweet ending ! But, i don't want Nuth to live in that island, she must take care of her father's business and live in her house or Wat's house... But not in that island... Otherwise, it won't be believable... That a Hi-So could live in these conditions.
i may spoil you if you still didn't watch the ep with sub but in one part nuth told chaya tha she will gave up the work for him she feel she is tired and now her objective is to give birth to her child and raise him well i feel now she is giving priority to her child , that's why i think her life already changed and she already proved that for love she is welling to change so i don't think it will be hard for her if she get back with wat to live with him and build their family in the island in opposite i think she will be the most happy there

Reactions: Dal

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
i may spoil you if you still didn't watch the ep with sub but in one part nuth told chaya tha she will gave up the work for him she feel she is tired and now her objective is to give birth to her child and raise him well i feel now she is giving priority to her child , that's why i think her life already changed and she already proved that for love she is welling to change so i don't think it will be hard for her if she get back with wat to live with him and build their family in the island in opposite i think she will be the most happy there
Yes... I know that, that is why i fear that !

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I feel bad for Wat. He can't even turn to anyone when he's down. He doesn't even have a good friend to turn to with his pain! At least Nuth got her dad, uncle, and Mee. It pains me to see him in that hospital bed all lonely in misery by himself. His character is probably one of the most sweetest but loneliness, in my opinion. Nuth needs to quit being so stubborn and trust her husband. After all, Chiya already confessed to her about him and Som plans to tear them apart, that alone should be enough for her to know that Som is full of crap with all the other incidents. I hope the last epi consists of Nuth catering to Wat for a change. The man has been through enough! Stop the madness!

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
i am just going to come out and say this but in real life someone like Nut does not deserve some one like Mor Wat. If mor wat had a sister or a close friend they would be saying to him right now, take responsibility for your child but step away from Nut and give her time and space to realise her own feelings.
I am fascinated by Nuts contradictions..she will forgive her brother and aunty for all their faults and things that they do to her so she is capable of forgiveness but not with Mor wat. Shes sweet and caring to her father and uncle but not Mor wat..so on the list of people in her life Mor wat seems to be priority 157..
It shouldnt take a near death experience for Nut to realise how much she needs Mor wat more than Mor wat needs her.

chloenicolesg

sarNie Egg
I feel bad for Wat. He can't even turn to anyone when he's down. He doesn't even have a good friend to turn to with his pain! At least Nuth got her dad, uncle, and Mee. It pains me to see him in that hospital bed all lonely in misery by himself. His character is probably one of the most sweetest but loneliness, in my opinion. Nuth needs to quit being so stubborn and trust her husband. After all, Chiya already confessed to her about him and Som plans to tear them apart, that alone should be enough for her to know that Som is full of crap with all the other incidents. I hope the last epi consists of Nuth catering to Wat for a change. The man has been through enough! Stop the madness!

I totally agreed with u, when Wat got beat up n he rushed to the class and when he lying in the hospital bed...I was crying non stop, poor Wat!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
i am just going to come out and say this but in real life someone like Nut does not deserve some one like Mor Wat. If mor wat had a sister or a close friend they would be saying to him right now, take responsibility for your child but step away from Nut and give her time and space to realise her own feelings.
I am fascinated by Nuts contradictions..she will forgive her brother and aunty for all their faults and things that they do to her so she is capable of forgiveness but not with Mor wat. Shes sweet and caring to her father and uncle but not Mor wat..so on the list of people in her life Mor wat seems to be priority 157..
It shouldnt take a near death experience for Nut to realise how much she needs Mor wat more than Mor wat needs her.
I agree with you 10000000xxxxxx!! She's very contradicting!

Ame

sarNie Egg
I am sorry but Nut is pretty insufferable until the bitter end, like geez let poor Wat get a word in before you just scream into the phone endlessly. Wat is honestly more than Nut deserves. In terms of Chaya and Mee that happened way too quickly, poor girl forgives him too easily.
I don't think it's too easy for Chaya to be forgived by Mee. Actually, Mee doesn't hate Chaya. When she know Chaya just took advantage of her to make Nutt believed that he had given up this love, she just accepted it and keep waiting.

When she knew Chaya and Som hurted Nutt and Wat, she still didn't hate him until when he got the car accident... In fact, she is always waiting, waiting for a look from Chaya towards her. so, I think when he got that accident, she did forgive him at that time.

enzek

sarNie Adult
someone please slap the busybody guy whoever his name is! why did he went to the yoga class? so annoying!:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

seriously Nuth even if you still feel ego & stubborn towards your husband can you at least stop saying hurtful thing to him?:facepalm::crybaby2:pregnant wifes & their sadistic behavior to their sweet husbands in lakorn *sigh*

enzek

sarNie Adult
And I got up early to catch episode 14 live. It's been over a decade since I've watched a Thai lakorn live.

I stand by my opinion that Nuth is too harsh. At this point, I'm just annoyed. Don't care if she's being a hormonal prego woman. Even after finding out almost all the truth, she's still upset. She expects Wat to protect her & he has been since the beginning, even before they had any relationship. Remember the boat scene? Som was involved in that. Som has been hurting her since the beginning. She's making it seem like it's Wat who brought all this mess to her life. She knew Som is a psycho from the beginning. They have always been nemesis. Wat & Som started out as friends.

She hurts my feelings whenever she calls Wat a bad man & not good enough to be a father!
right now she's not a hormonal prego woman but sadistic emo prego woman. she still harsh to him even when she know some truth WTH

enzek

sarNie Adult
Wat get bone fractures already because get hit by Som's dad & he will get stab & shot in tomorrow episode?! is this some mafia lakorn or what?!!!:facepalm::eek: this writer is so sadist with the p'ek LOL

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Just watched the last part why doesn't Wat report the assault on him? doesn't anyone tell Noot what happened?

Damn that creepy friend.He followed her to pre-natal yoga classes?he might have become another Som.Gald it's ending today.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Wat get bone fractures already because get hit by Som's dad & he will get stab & shot in tomorrow episode?! is this some mafia lakorn or what?!!!:facepalm::eek: this writer is so sadist with the p'ek LOL
I think they should change the title to" When a vamp loves a man". LOL.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I agree with you all. Nuth was annoying me after watching sub. Awww Wat is still nice to her and want to win her again. Nuth is being stubborn here. Why the hell is she using that guy and taking him to yoga and all OMG this is difficult to watch. Poor Wat