[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

cecilia

Staff member
yaya, margie & kim have been criticized & praised by people the same. although kim is my favourite among the three, i don't think other two don't work hard. sometimes it matter of personal preference. what matter right now is kim & james hard work & acting talent in this lakorn have been appreciated by other people.
I could not agree more ... just because fans don't see the hard work of other it don't meant that they're any less talented as the fans' favorite. I'm a fan of all three and will only give credits when it is due; to me all three of them have their share of success, good dramas, and so forth so no need to say one is better than the other. If opportunity/coaching is given I'm sure they can do the same as well. Also, I feel if fans is going to criticize, they must at least watch most of the other actresses' works long enough to do a 'fair' evaluation on all their actings because at this moment it's all 'bias' if a fan make an evaluation based off one particular work of an actress to everything of their favorite has done.

Last edited:

cikna

sarNie Adult
Reactions: Dal

enzek

sarNie Adult
i hope there will be scenes with the cute baby. i was checking out some instagram pictures posted here in the thread and I found this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGOH7kUQ9xR/?taken-by=annethong_cambodiafc

now, i really, really, really want to see mummy, daddy and baby scene...
maybe this baby gonna be their child in this lakorn. although i like when there baby scene at the end of the lakorn, i prefer when the couple child is not a baby but a child. you know the child that can speak hehe

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
yaya, margie & kim have been criticized & praised by people the same. although kim is my favourite among the three, i don't think other two don't work hard. sometimes it matter of personal preference. what matter right now is kim & james hard work & acting talent in this lakorn have been appreciated by other people.
@cecilia as well- Don't be mistaken. I don't say others do not work hard. I even say every success has its own story. I do not imply or will never undermine others cause I have my limited mental constructs and incomplete information about all those three. Don't perceive my words in the other way wrong thus.

I'm a fan of Kim so I say it in my pure opinion (here bolded). My opinion never bases upon constructivism and you have to understand this- here implies I may have my own biases. And who doesn't?

But for Kim, it's particularly difficult to establish herself in the entertainment industry. Earlier days, people bashed her out for receiving good lakorns with experienced actors saying she dated the producer just to receive those lakorns...... blah blah blah....
Then she was in her scandal with Mark (here I don't know who's right or wrong). She was criticized for siding with Mark in Mark-Mint conflict.

Now she proved them wrong with this lakorn. Wish all her work paid off. I saw her pictures with Ann on her fan page. It's really touching.

James has been a great actor since the beginning. He improved ten-folds from his first to this lakorn. He'll remain as my one fav actor.

PCKNMCPW is coming to an end and I will miss watching it with you guys. Please spoil me with loads of pics but not too much ka cuz I have my own exams. :p

cecilia

Staff member
@cecilia as well- Don't be mistaken. I don't say others do not work hard. I even say every success has its own story. I do not imply or will never undermine others cause I have my limited mental constructs and incomplete information about all those three. Don't perceive my words in the other way wrong thus.

I'm a fan of Kim so I say it in my pure opinion (here bolded). My opinion never bases upon constructivism and you have to understand this- here implies I may have my own biases. And who doesn't?

But for Kim, it's particularly difficult to establish herself in the entertainment industry. Earlier days, people bashed her out for receiving good lakorns with experienced actors saying she dated the producer just to receive those lakorns...... blah blah blah....
Then she was in her scandal with Mark (here I don't know who's right or wrong). She was criticized for siding with Mark in Mark-Mint conflict.
:p
I understand and won't be offended but moving forward it's best to not drag one actress over the other over personal preference. I'm always open for constructive criticism and will accept what holds true in front of me, if needed.

As for the case with Jett, it's true that people used that against her but you have to understand that things like this happen in the industry, especially with new actress. If anyone to blame I would say to blame on whoever screw up this system in the first place by giving/making relationship into a bad name/dirty it. Though she has proved herself from project to project of how good of an actress she is her skills will not stop those who want to drag/use this incident against her success. I think what she should have done then is avoid having a relationship with her producer/director but then you can't help who you fall in love with .. just too bad this incident overshadow her success as a good actress... whatever it is I hope she continues to strive and become one of Thailand best actresses. I'm sure people will overlook this incident once she has proven herself as well as those who doubt her.

Last edited:
Please leave Yaya (and Margie) out of this. You can praise Kimberly for her good acting but please don't bash other actresses.

Yaya especially had been so kind and supportive especially when things were tough on Kimberly. Please don't bring Yaya into this.

Kim is talented for sure but she also has P'Anne who is guiding her acting skills and friends like Yaya who helped so much with her public image on social media. Kim cannot do it alone and I hope she is a person who is not going to forget how she got to where she is today. Jett was a big part of her success (I don't care if she got good scripts because she was dating Jett...People use connections heavily in Thailand and it is what it is.) There are so many talented actors out there but without the connection, they get no where.

I'll stop now but please don't forget that for an actor to be successful, they need so much ... Good Wardrobe, Good Script, good director, Talented producer and promotion, promotion, promotions and more promotions. Kimberly is very lucky to have all of this in this lakorn. If she doesn't have co-stars to bounce her emotions off from, you won't feel it so much. That's why I requested gently before to acknowledge all that played Som, Chaya, Mee, the dads, the Mom, maids.......this was a very well cast lakorn. Again, Kim is very lucky to get a chance to work on this lakorn. James too.

Last edited:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I understand and won't be offended but moving forward it's best to not drag one actress over the other over personal preference. I'm always open for constructive criticism and will accept what holds true in front of me, if needed.

As for the case with Jett, it's true that people used that against her but you have to understand that things like this happen in the industry, especially with new actress. If anyone to blame I would say to blame on whoever screw up this system in the first place by giving/making relationship into a bad name/dirty it. Though she has proved herself from project to project of how good of an actress she is her skills will not stop those who want to drag/use this incident against her success. I think what she should have done then is avoid having a relationship with her producer/director but then you can't help who you fall in love with .. just too bad this incident overshadow her success as a good actress... whatever it is I hope she continues to strive and become one of Thailand best actresses. I'm sure people will overlook this incident once she has proven herself as well as those who doubt her.
Aha- you're still misinterpreting things in your own perception. I'm like trying to explain what is untrue is to be not true but to be untrue, one has to be untrue but if if untrue is untrue then it turns out to be true. Alright- I'll end this Kim convo here. Otherwise, we won't get over this "untrue" convo. I'm sorry for this off-topic. :D

jawhara

“Nothing is so aggravating as calmness.”
Hi
I just wanted to ask if there are english subtitels for this lakorn?? I really want to watch it, Kim and James are LOVE:love::love:.
Thank yo so much.

jawhara

“Nothing is so aggravating as calmness.”

cecilia

Staff member
Aha- you're still misinterpreting things in your own perception. I'm like trying to explain what is untrue is to be not true but to be untrue, one has to be untrue but if if untrue is untrue then it turns out to be true. Alright- I'll end this Kim convo here. Otherwise, we won't get over this "untrue" convo. I'm sorry for this off-topic. :D
You said, "I'm a fan of Kim so I say it in my pure opinion (here bolded). My opinion never bases upon constructivism and you have to understand this- here implies I may have my own biases. And who doesn't?"

So what I'm saying is don't drag other people into your conversation by comparing one of their works with all of your favorite's works if the criticism is based on personal preference/bias. I'm just confuse how you see I misinterpreting this?

But if you want to stop .. I'll stop lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@cecilia, are you watching this series. I am enjoying very much. I truly miss my Ceci na. xoxo

James Ma is very good in this. I am really feeling Wat & Nuth emotions. I cried like a crazy person when I was watching episode 13. Kimmy is sooooo good in this.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
You said, "I'm a fan of Kim so I say it in my pure opinion (here bolded). My opinion never bases upon constructivism and you have to understand this- here implies I may have my own biases. And who doesn't?"

So what I'm saying is don't drag other people into your conversation by comparing one of their works with all of your favorite's works if the criticism is based on personal preference/bias. I'm just confuse how you see I misinterpreting this?

But if you want to stop .. I'll stop lol
Oh- I'm just saying that
1. I don't bash people's performance. Cuz I don't watch all of their work. Thus it's impossible for me to compare their works.
2. I did compare the criticism they received in one of my posts in this forum. I think Kim receives the most among the three when you regress it. Then I continue explaining why.... yati yati yati.... and you appear to agree.
3. Again- my personal opinion (you may disagree). No feedback is free from biases, including constructive criticism. Every criticism is based upon one framework or how one looks at things. Yaya fans will say Yaya has the best performance this year; Margie fans will say Margie has the best; Kim fans will say Kim's the best. Regardless of who's the best, everyone's right in their own world. However, since they are the same generation, their work will be compared and criticized among fans. But that doesn't imply bashing... one has to listen and reason with them, pointing them out where and when all come to disagree and agree.

Again- I'm taking my time to explain this growing misunderstanding cuz if I don't deal with it at this stage, it will become a problem later on. Don't label me wrongly- I'm a fan of Kim but this doesn't mean I don't like Yaya or Margie. I watch Margie a lot. Her lakorn's fun to look at.

Again my sincere apology for this off-topic. Perhaps, we could do this convo in a private mode. :|

cecilia

Staff member
Oh- I'm just saying that
1. I don't bash people's performance. Cuz I don't watch all of their work. Thus it's impossible for me to compare their works.
2. I did compare the criticism they received in one of my posts in this forum. I think Kim receives the most among the three when you regress it. Then I continue explaining why.... yati yati yati.... and you appear to agree.
3. Again- my personal opinion (you may disagree). No feedback is free from biases, including constructive criticism. Every criticism is based upon one framework or how one looks at things. Yaya fans will say Yaya has the best performance this year; Margie fans will say Margie has the best; Kim fans will say Kim's the best. Regardless of who's the best, everyone's right in their own world. However, since they are the same generation, their work will be compared and criticized among fans. But that doesn't imply bashing... one has to listen and reason with them, pointing them out where and when all come to disagree and agree.

Again- I'm taking my time to explain this growing misunderstanding cuz if I don't deal with it at this stage, it will become a problem later on. Don't label me wrongly- I'm a fan of Kim but this doesn't mean I don't like Yaya or Margie. I watch Margie a lot. Her lakorn's fun to look at.

Again my sincere apology for this off-topic. Perhaps, we could do this convo in a private mode. :|
I understand you and agree with your comment when I see and accept them so no need to apologize or get upset ... I know all these are bound to happen and that's why I say I will take thing based on constructive evaluation, therefore, your opinion is still yours to keep. Clear?

cecilia

Staff member
@cecilia, are you watching this series. I am enjoying very much. I truly miss my Ceci na. xoxo

James Ma is very good in this. I am really feeling Wat & Nuth emotions. I cried like a crazy person when I was watching episode 13. Kimmy is sooooo good in this.
I love him in here as well ... Though, I miss my khun p'Hem with Ramdorn.