[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

I'm so sorry but i can't pity her... she is crazy...
Haha. That's ok and its your feels. That's why lakorns are fun. They need N'Rai to keep the story interesting and addicting.

I think no one wants to be bad. It's how one handle a bad situation and Som is doing so poorly. Again, no direction or help for this poor girl. She is surrounded by bad guys, that's what she knows so yeah... I wish she would just move on with her life but she is making it worse for Mor and Nuth but herself too.

Love is not easy like P'Ann said. Mor and Nuth love is new and being tested. Nuth loves Mor but she needs to TRUST him too. Marriage won't work on love alone. Trust is as important.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm watching the last part i need to comment this GOOOOO GOOOOOOOO GOOOO NOOOT PUT THAT CRAZY IN HER RIGHT PLACE WUHHHUUUUUUU :cheer::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::clap::clap:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love how noot choose to listen to wat and believe him and how she was understanding and despite i didn't understand what som told her i can see that noot was doubtful for a second but again she choose to fight and believe in wat but the preview seems wat fail again with som so it will be hard this time to keep the same trust

Reactions: Dal

enzek

sarNie Adult
Haha. That's ok and its your feels. That's why lakorns are fun. They need N'Rai to keep the story interesting and addicting.

I think no one wants to be bad. It's how one handle a bad situation and Som is doing so poorly. Again, no direction or help for this poor girl. She is surrounded by bad guys, that's what she knows so yeah... I wish she would just move on with her life but she is making it worse for Mor and Nuth but herself too.

Love is not easy like P'Ann said. Mor and Nuth love is new and being tested. Nuth loves Mor but she needs to TRUST him too. Marriage won't work on love alone. Trust is as important.
yep trust is important for a marriage couple. for me love, trust & responsibility are main thing for keeping your marriage life strong.

m2asian

sarNie Egg
i love how noot choose to listen to wat and believe him and how she was understanding and despite i didn't understand what som told her i can see that noot was doubtful for a second but again she choose to fight and believe in wat but the preview seems wat fail again with som so it will be hard this time to keep the same trust

Lovely... thx u for the pics

Satiya love is still new hence all kind of misunderstanding will have impact... hiksss

enzek

sarNie Adult
anyway although not much satiya sweet scene today, i'm ok with today episode. my favourite scene is their teasing & being flirty with each other especially near the end of today episode. need sub to understand though.

kimmy acting is good as always especially when she crying because misunderstand about som & her husband.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@m2asian yeah they ares till new but this test are difficult , it will be very hard to keep trusting with all this misunderstanding happening they put so much drama, i just want to see whu wat was in that car in the first place don't tell me she drugged him , he need a strong excuse for that seems the latest eps will be very dramatic , wonder how many eps left

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
love a small word but have so many meaning and interruption but has so much beauty on it :icon12::icon12: see you next week satiya

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
@enzek, calm down. I think both of your pictures are yet to come. They're not cut out. I notice Kimmy and yayeeurin also promote for next episode on their IG. I feel sort of strange but understood a bit since today's ep is not apt to yesterday's standard. So they want people to keep watching; thereby sharing so many sweet scenes which are yet to come.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
MBA=Married but available

I found that so so dang friggin hot. All their flirting.

MBA=Married but available

I found that so so dang friggin hot. All their flirting.
Oh, MBA! Learned something new today. :)

BTW, I googled MBA (your definition) and found this good read: http://mitsloan.mit.edu/student-blogs/mba-2015/married-but-available-confessions-of-a-sloan-wife/
What I liked
He is married, but available to support and grow with his fellow Sloanies, making friendships and forming bonds that both of us will cherish forever. He is married, but available to learn and expand his horizons and reach goals we never could have imagined. He is married, but available to be surrounded by Sloanies nearly every waking hour, serving as their President, and bettering the school for generations to come. He is married, but available to me and I am available to him and our friends as well. - See more at: http://mitsloan.mit.edu/student-blo...essions-of-a-sloan-wife/#sthash.WZEkbxWe.dpuf

Mor Wat and Nuth need to be MBA. Mor needs to do his work and Nuth hers. They should grow as individual and together. That's what I think makes a good life together.

yep trust is important for a marriage couple. for me love, trust & responsibility are main thing for keeping your marriage life strong.
Add communication to that list naka. It starts with love (the main ingredient) but will need trust, responsibility and communication to make it work.

Both Mor and Nuth seems to be communicating and flirting :love: so far and I love the lines in this lakorn. The script writer did so good.

Nuth confession was perfect yesterday with her saying "it's not Mor that's not good enough but it was her. She thought who would love a girl with bad mouth like her" and I was just in tears:crybaby2:I don't worry about Mor Wat talking to Nuth. It's one of his strong points. Mor always makes sense and he delivers it with his soft but firm tone of voice. You want to listen to him. You want to believe him. :icon12:

hahaha. My post is like marriage counseling. Send Mor and Nuth to me. I'll take hugging Mor Wat as my fee. :risas3:

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
omg is there this scene for today episode? don't tell me it get cut out?:crybaby2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF3onSvIhmv/
this is for next episode right?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF3-VrrIe13/

don't tell me this is in today episode but get cut out too huhu:crybaby2::BangHead:

i'm afraid too that this may be the same scene were noot did a flash back when she was talking with her dad nd chay about the work , they seems to dress up with the same cloths , but i'm not sure i hope not , this is so sweet :love::love::love::love:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Random note, but I totally noticed that Kim's hair colored changed from yesterday's episode to today's episode. Like her hair goes from black/dark brown to orange back to black/dark brown again lol

Anyways thank god Chaya and Som's plan to set up Wat did not work. Glad Noot seemed to understand where Wat was coming from. But from the preview I see that people will continue to wreck them.

Gina is an awful witch, and honestly life would be so much easier if both she and Som crashed their cars into each other.

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I think now Chaya is not being as bad, he wants to see Nuth happy but he also wants her to know the truth cause he hates Mor.

At first I like Som but now she is just taking advantage of Mor. She is not in love, more like she is just so desperate/selfish. Theres a difference. If you love someone you'd want them to be happy. She just need to find someone better looking than Mor to be able to let go. Like i said in the beginning she would've been hung up on Chaya still if she never met mor, she was all sad then suddenly happy knowing she will be able to court Mor. And i dont feel bad about her dad, i mean I do, but I feel like he doesn't know how to control Som so he thinks he can just be mean and she constantly runs to Mor and ruin his marriage, disobeying him. Mor NEVER liked her but shes constantly throwing herself on to him, she is too obsessed. She's mean, manipulative and a phsyco. -.-
She will never deserve Wat or love if she keeps acting like this.

Now about Mor, I know he is a doctor and its his nature to cure everyone but to go out and rent her a place, behind his wife's back, also knowing how Som feels about him, im so disappointed, like really? He even promised Nuth that he would not see Som anymore. I mean yeah its his job, he can't stop seeing a patient, but what about Nuth's job, he made her promise not to do any work on the bed cause its his time. And renting a place for a patient is not a part of his job. I'm so mad, i haven't finished the whole episode but I just got too mad at Wat.

He was so smart at first and knew she is a liat, but why is he dumb now ugh.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm sure Som knew what she is doing us not going make Mor love her but she just wants to win Nuth. If Som really wanted Mor, she would change cause she knows he don't like her personality. But of course the plan with gina is to break Nuth, Som is harrassing Mor, she doesn't deserve him one bit. Nuth has a soft part and knows her boundaries but this girl, she need a life supply of therapy.
Som is like that boy from "The Boy Next Door"

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone tell me about ratings, since I only know about K-drama ratings. How many ep r left now!?? Many said that they got bad ratings , and what I saw was n/a( ist mean bad)!? I don't hope so :( Lakorn is so good and the actors (actresses are amazing...❤