[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
omg, i love this eposide but theres one part that got me all "out of energy, speechless" its when Wat came back to married with Noot and she didnt believe him that he got hurt so he took off his shirt , & omg . my eyes got wide!!!! even tho with yall the bruises on his chest & back , his skin was sooo smooth & nice. i am crazy rn, while texting this too!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL maybe i was the only one screaming when Noot says Mor Wat was her man from this day on!!!

I didn't like how they kidnap Mor Wat and all those stuff it kind of made the episode like bleh.... I got the chills when Som was like if I can't have u no one will and tried to run Mor Wat over. Then she tries to tell him how much she lovesssss him. IDK about ya'll but she some cray cray issues to work out. I'm still not pitying her, like I said she kind of threw herself at Mor Wat without considering his feelings if he even liked her from the beginning so jokes on her. I understand she was neglected as a kid. Her piece of crap father treats her like shit too and when he decides he wants to treat her like his child he makes the most horrible mistakes ever in doing so. :facepalm: Som is one of those characters that u just have a slap in the face moments, like wth. And that scene at the wedding when the bared chest guys came out and started dancing that was a real turn off. It kinda of gave me the creeps to be honest.

I do like the props of this episode with the increase of skinship and the staring contest of the main characters. I see progress in Noot character, slowly. She did hesitate when she saw Mor Wat in his condition when he finally escape Som and arrived at the wedding. I think Noot just can't bring herself to accept that Mor Wat was actually really hurt until he strip bare chest :babeando: towards her without hesitation and no matter how much Noot wanted to humiliated Satawat for not coming to the wedding at first she did come anyways. The only thing I wish I could change about Noot is her use of words like when she was so angry at Satawat for missing the wedding and telling him to go die wherever he was a little too much. I did like the scene where they were taking the wedding pictures. LOL Satawat is such a man, knowing when to apologies, knowing when to protect someone, knowing whose right or wrong not siding only base on assumptions. he makes a smart p'ek hahaha just saying some p'eks out there are as dumb as they come.

Also the scene where Chaya had a satisfaction look on his face when Noot wasn't there at the wedding and then she came and had a kiss with Satawat made him so mad he left. LOL it kinda made me happy to see him all piss like that and running away. I like how now he knows that Mee likes him but the kind of reaction he had to it was like how did that happen? I can see where Mee was coming from too finally the girl got mad at Chaya.

I wonder if there going to have them go straight to their honeymoon. Did they add a honeymoon period in here? It'll be nice to have them away from the drama for awhile for the baby. :biggrin::biggrin::pancarta: Also looking forward for tomorrow's episode....jealous Satawat is gonna be hot.

misslakorn

sarNie Egg
I'm soo tire Somika already. All she does is making problems with Sattawat and Annusaniya, and at the end she is the one getting hurt and gets embarrassed. Like the wedding scene.

enzek

sarNie Adult
Tomorrow should be fun. hehehe
It looks like it's Nuth that's attacking Mor Wat. :love::p
if i'm in anusaniya place being alone with satawat i'm the one who gonna attack him on our first night LMAO:D not only his sweet he also a great guy. i'm swooning when he said "don't touch my wife" to somika on their wedding ceremony!

enzek

sarNie Adult
ok i'm just finish watching ep 6 with sub. gah love all the satiya scene in this ep!

and i really love the ending in ep 6 with them covered with anusaniya wedding dress like blanket! to me it's so cute & sweet!;)

but her wedding dress were too much lol it looks like blanket or curtain haha

i wonder how she wearing it in their wedding ceremony without tripping before. yeah what a great timing to trip lol it's definitely when you being alone with your husband in your first night cause he gonna catch you romantically!:p

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
So are they married? No body inform me ? I have to jump on the last wagon then & start on it tonight ^^^
i was waiting for them to get in bed episode to inform you haha

ready ladie

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
with sub is even more good i was squealliiinnnggg over his lines maaannn he is totally loving this mission of "make the uncle get over" he is using every chance to mark point she won't resist long if he continue like this haha :ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1::aaaaa:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I haven't been here in a very long time. Whew! Kim & James pairing got me out if the woods.

I'm a bit behind in watching lakorns. Kim is gorgeous in this series. I am liking James gentle & soft demeanor with his integrity & honor.

Side note: I saw on Instagram that James is here in the US. San Diego, LA, now he's in Seattle. I hope some fandom get to meet up with him.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Just watch until ep 6... Kinda good because I'm addicted.... Usually I'll watch for Kim but now I watch for JMA...

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
ready ladies one hour and a half to go

su su Mor you can handle her you are a true man haha

With all those spoiler pics on IG, I can't wait to see today's ep. Dad has already given Khun Mor green light so just go for it. I love aunts cheered for Khun Mor just like us. I wonder how many eps will this lakorn have? 13 or 15? I hope it's around 15 eps.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
are you in a hurry that you lost the timing :lol: i don't blame i'm already clearing everything in my hand and get prepared to be transformed in front of the PC haha addiction addiction it's hard to deal with :p
Aww!!! Maybe I'm too excited for their first wedding night!!!!! :facepalm:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
With all those spoiler pics on IG, I can't wait to see today's ep. Dad has already given Khun Mor green light so just go for it. I love aunts cheered for Khun Mor just like us. I wonder how many eps will this lakorn have? 13 or 15? I hope it's around 15 eps.
they represent us in the same i had the same reaction HAHA :cheer::cheer: i want to see sattiya baby too

Guy, do you think the willing scene will be today?
me i don't think so Noot will keep resisting her feeling for at least next week :pancarta: that's the fun in the lakorn how wat will make her surrender it's not gonna be easy but it will be fun to see :eusa_dance::eusa_dance: