[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yeah you can say that they hardly shared filming pics especially close to the end the updates were soooo little that sometime getting a kimja's pic is like a wish come true so i think too is to keep us surprised and in suspense haha but the wait is always hard in this case :lolyup: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i wonder what this scene will be about romantic or dramatic ? it looks will be romantic one 

cr thaidvshop

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: these pic made my day yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :heart: :heart: never thought we have a new updates of them aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa soo happpyyy  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  wonder what this extra shot are and where they are exactly so curious

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
saraokenim said:
I thought they were done filming? But anyways so happy to see pics of them. Seriously this needs to air like yesterday Lol.
the wait is always the hardest part :phew: :phew: i want more pics  :secret:  :secret:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hey ladies! I haven't logged in for awhile now but i have never stop visiting or reading what going on in here...glad to see you girls who work so hard to keep this tread update! thank you so much!  :bravo:  :bravo:

Glad that after closing there are still some spoiler pics of the teams. I cannot wait until this lakorn aired because i need a good Kim lakorn. Within 2015 she have 3 of her lakorn all aired and for sure we will only have 1 next year which is this one  :teary:  :teary: . But at least we have the one with James Ji to spam on lol :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: . Hope the spoiling continued slowly until this lakorn air. This is the shortest filming process lakorn ever!

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen a kimmy lakorn since raeng pradtanah so I'm really looking forward to this one. Hopefully, it doesn't disappoint and from the pics and snippets that I've seen so far, it looks pretty good.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Hey ladies! I haven't logged in for awhile now but i have never stop visiting or reading what going on in here...glad to see you girls who work so hard to keep this tread update! thank you so much!  :bravo:  :bravo:

Glad that after closing there are still some spoiler pics of the teams. I cannot wait until this lakorn aired because i need a good Kim lakorn. Within 2015 she have 3 of her lakorn all aired and for sure we will only have 1 next year which is this one  :teary:  :teary: . But at least we have the one with James Ji to spam on lol :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: . Hope the spoiling continued slowly until this lakorn air. This is the shortest filming process lakorn ever!

yeah sadly we will have only pcknmcpw airing for next year is a little for me as a fan the wait will be hard , then hope to see you in BH thread to spam :wink: :wink: :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awww awwwww awwwww awwwwww squealing so much fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :heart: :heart: :heart: 

cr 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I CAN'T HANDLE THIS I'M GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OMMYY OMMMYY OMMYYY THEY TOOK MY BREATH AWAY SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 

:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drools: :drools: :drools: tooooooo hhhooooooooooooooooottttt :spicy: :spicy: :faint: :faint:

cr yimmybang

close up 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oh did she hurt her leg for real ? :shock2: 

cr kimmy 

i can't wait this is torturing waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :weee: :weee: :weee: 

cr yimmybangs