[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you soooooooooo much bieluvr for this :spin:
'Of course I have to kiss her' :spicy:  :woot2:  :woot2: 

next year is tooooo faaaaaaaaaar cant wait 
Bieluvr said:
Step, I translated all the parts I can to my best, but there are some parts I don't know so sorry for those missing parts. Hope this helps you understand. :)

So when will we get to watch it?
James: Next year, we've only been filming for a few months.
Isn't that too long? Filming 2-3 months.
James: There's also editing too then re-editing
What the genre?
James: Comedy, Slap/Kiss, etc
Wait wait wait, I didn't hear the comedy or the slap, but i hear the kiss.
James: There's slap/kiss and...
Who kiss who?
James: Of course I have to kiss her. In the lakorn I play Mor Sattawat, you have to wait and see how this doctor will be (There's some parts I don't know here so anyone can help if you can)
Oh, so acting with nong Kimberly (James says yes) so have you filmed any kissing scenes yet?
James: I can't tell you, really, you have to go see for yourself, there will be updates always.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Thank you soooooooooo much bieluvr for this :spin:
'Of course I have to kiss her' :spicy:  :woot2:  :woot2: 

next year is tooooo faaaaaaaaaar cant wait 

DaoRisa said:
Thanks for the translation, but ....Awww, we have to wait 'til next year.
Your welcome. :) Glad to help out. I know. Next year is too long. But no matter what, we'll all wait.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
DaoRisa said:
Thanks for the MV, Peace. They both are so adorable. Love it a lot.
well i thanks the person who did it too :ghehe: i love sharing fan mv :wink: 

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thanks for all who sharing the info from day to day. It makes me come to check it out every day. I know for sure that this thread will reach up to 500+ pages.......

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
DaoRisa said:
Thanks for all who sharing the info from day to day. It makes me come to check it out every day. I know for sure that this thread will reach up to 500+ pages.......
well if we keep at this pace then we will reach it  :lol: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I actually want this to cross 1000. So I post only one pic in a post so that it moves faster  :secret:
DaoRisa said:

DaoRisa

Wow...1000. It will break the record my dear "Step"... heheheheheheheh. I really wish this thread will be up to more than we expect too.

DaoRisa

Is he a model for this high end store?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Not a model for them. But James mostly uses Ferragamo. They provide him the clothes and shoes for big events. So he was there for the grand opening store at Emporium mall
DaoRisa said:
Is he a model for this high end store?

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yayyy, time to stalk JMa on this thread ~ He's such an amazing actor and he definitely has the potential to act. So in love with him ~ Thanks for all the updates and photos...including the translations you guys!!! 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I actually want this to cross 1000. So I post only one pic in a post so that it moves faster  :secret:
hahaha :rofl: if we ever reached 1000 we should seriously give credit to you  :coverlaf:

so is there gonna be filming tomorrow  :dance2:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Can not wait to see what they are filming next hehehehe. I hope Kim will smiled brightly on the set with the people who loved and care about her.