[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
Seeing them shooting, I'm happy  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:
Idk if we get KimJa pic cos I there's only James shooting.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I thought tonight they will shoot and we'll get MORE KimJa but only James was there. As you said, I feel like it's been forever since we saw them together lol
adsd18/2 said:
i hope they will film tomorrow it' time for kimja dose :ghehe:

Step

Mrs James Ma
WE GOT BTS from yesterday's shoot  :cheer:   :cheer:   :cheer:   :cheer:   :cheer:  James is at the club with namcha 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joiXG6GvS9g

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I WANT MORE I KEEP STARING AT THAT PIC :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: amazing loooooveeeeee the chemistry and the nose to nose touch  :pervie:  :pervie:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
after waking from my sweet mood and see that clip above of namcha and james in the club i'm curious does that scene existed in the old version :scratchhead2:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Step said:
OMG the wedding pic

Gosh i was at work and i told myself..."i am gonna go home and upload this picture if no one haven't"...but at the end step beat me to it lol! Thanks girls for keeping this tread moving!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so exciteddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd for this!!!!!!!!!! This is where all the fun begins! After the wedding scene! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Kim looks beautiful in the wedding dress.  :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: I like her hair, the dress and the light makeup. I do wish she had just a bit more makeup on though since this is the wedding scene. She still looks gorgeous regardless. :heart: :heart: :heart: James looks dashing. :thumbsup: An all white suit would've made him look 10x better though. :ghehe:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:
So I found the IG of the girl who will be playing the reporter and she's actually pretty cute, she looks a little young though.
What's her IG Sweet_JJ? Do you remember? Or do you at least remember how you found it? Never mind, I found it. ^_^