[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I LOVE EYE!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

QUESTION:
-what character is she playing?
-i know Pop will end up with Kim's friend or something like that but who's playing that character?
-Could it be Eye....???

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling

@Jana, Adsd and Step :thanks:for sharing THE picture!

Today's filming was FANTASTIC!!! This picture is the cherry on the cake! :heart: :heart: :heart:
I'm looking forward for tomorrow!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Maybe Anne wasn't really pleased with her. For whatever reason I'm glad Eye is in here, she's awesome! :)
if she changed her for that then anne is really picky in her work well like this is even better , eye is a known actress that we don't have to be curious or doubting about her acting :thumbsup: great things gets better i hope the pace of filming continue like this i have a feeling that if they continue like this we may get it in the early on the next year or i am dreaming ? :ghehe:

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
if she changed her for that then anne is really picky in her work well like this is even better , eye is a known actress that we don't have to be curious or doubting about her acting :thumbsup: great things gets better i hope the pace of filming continue like this i have a feeling that if they continue like this we may get it in the early on the next year or i am dreaming ? :ghehe:
Then, let's dream together! :highfive: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO