[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 
i'm chocked i  have mixed feeling i don't knw what to say o m g thamberley look sooo goood this was unexpected for me to have such a romantic dance of them , REALLY ABSOLUTELY UNEXPECTED for the first sight when i saw it in ig  i thought it james and i was about to bring my  crazy gifs but no it's POP and kim looked breath taking i can't believe he is her uncle , i need to forget that coz their chemistry is sooo goood i can sens love from far awayyy :faint: :faint: :faint: don't know how to feel , feel dizzy but in a good way i don't know never mind me  :wackonut:  :wackonut:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Ok, as the crazy JMA fan I am, I will pretend I never saw that picture, it breaks my heart lol. 
take it easy me too i want james in his place i want kimja in a romantic pic guess we have to wait until the filming progress and they star to have more scene together can't wait i really still hope tomorrow we will have our kimja together  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Agree with you adsd. Me too thought it was James. Now I'm just waiting to see KimJa pic/clip in a romantic mood or in a  :slapandkissse3: scene :yes:   :yes:
adsd18/2 said:
don't know how to feel , feel dizzy but in a good way i don't know never mind me  :wackonut:  :wackonut:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 
i'm chocked i  have mixed feeling i don't knw what to say o m g thamberley look sooo goood this was unexpected for me to have such a romantic dance of them , REALLY ABSOLUTELY UNEXPECTED for the first sight when i saw it in ig  i thought it james and i was about to bring my  crazy gifs but no it's POP and kim looked breath taking i can't believe he is her uncle , i need to forget that coz their chemistry is sooo goood i can sens love from far awayyy :faint: :faint: :faint: don't know how to feel , feel dizzy but in a good way i don't know never mind me  :wackonut:  :wackonut:
Hahaha. It's much easier to ship them when you just think of them as two actors, which is exactly what they are. They're only playing as uncle and niece, but in reality they have no relation to one another. Thamberley's ship has already set sail for me. :coverlaf: One can't deny their chemistry in that picture. And they're physically compatible too. :coverlaf:

I'm still waiting for KimJa to appear and to steal my attention!

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: I totally agree with you girlzzz :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: . I hate to say that (cause I don't want to be unfaithful to KimJa) but Kim & Pop look fabulous together :heart:  :heart: . My heart skips a beat 
I nearly regret that Pop plays Kim's real uncle. It will disturb my concentration during these kind of scenes.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it really was a huge surprise for me  didn't imagine they will have such moments between them if you brin a third person who doen't know anything about this lakorn and showed him the pic and asked him what do you think  the chemistry and do they look like lovers he will say definitely   yes ,

OOOO MYYYY I  WILL GO NUT WHEN IT WILL AIRS  i already feel like a crazy "he is her uncle he is her uncle he is her uncle :smack:  :smack:   :weee:   :no:   :vomit:  :thumbdown:  " but go back and see the pic "ohhh they are soo cuuttee and so lovely i love the pair :spin: :crush: :heart: " this is crazy need help here 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@Sweet_JJ Lol. It'll be weird, but I'm a person who tends to overlook characters in a drama/lakorn as is. I don't get as grossed out as other people because at the end of the day, I realize that it's all fake. No one's really who they're playing. And that's also why I say that I ship the actors, not their actual characters.

If I really ship a pair, I can especially overlook what their characters are and just focus on the actors' chemistry. For example, I watched a Korean drama a few years ago and I really liked two of the actors in there, but one was playing the dad and the other was playing the girlfriend of the son. But in my world, I watched their scenes like they were a couple. Hahaha. Also, in a recent Korean drama I'm watching, I ship the killer (the antagonist) with the female lead. And the killer is after the female lead, to kill her...but when I watch their scenes, it's like a romantic drama. xD

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, at the beginning Chayakorn and Anusaya hang out a lot. If Anne is following the general plot of the original, the scene of Thamberley dancing could be the scene when Chayakorn takes Anusaya to the bar to celebrate. Except, the setting will be changed in here. If I'm right, Sattawat also appears in this scene. Perhaps, he'll be dancing with Somika in this version also. If this is the scene, then it's Sattawat and Anusaya's first time meeting.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:
Lol I RARELY ship one of the lead actors with someone else. Because in the end I would be heartbroken when the leads get together and not the second lead lol. Like I would ship them offscreen but never the lakorn itself haha. 
Lol. I'm the opposite. I can ship an actress with many people. I don't get heartbroken when the person I'm rooting for doesn't end up with her. As long as she ends up with another person I ship her with in the lakorn/drama. And in here, it's James.

Don't worry, I still ship KimJa more than I ship Thamberley. Once KimJa have a slap-kiss scene or an intimate scene, I'm going to be spazzing much more than I am now. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

Actually Anusaya and her uncle did have scenes together, at the beginning of the lakorn they used to hang out constantly until Anusaya married Sattawat. So this is why I NEED KIMJA TO FILM THE WEDDING SCENES NOWWW.
thank you for information sweet_jj :p

Anonymous<3 said:
@Sweet_JJ Lol. It'll be weird, but I'm a person who tends to overlook characters in a drama/lakorn as is. I don't get as grossed out as other people because at the end of the day, I realize that it's all fake. No one's really who they're playing. And that's also why I say that I ship the actors' chemistry, not their actual characters.

If I really ship a pair, I can especially overlook what their characters are and just focus on the actors' chemistry. For example, I watched a Korean drama a few years ago and I really liked two of the actors in there, but one was playing the dad and the other was playing the girlfriend of the son. But in my world, I watched their scenes like they were a couple. Hahaha. Also, in a recent Korean drama I'm watching, I ship the killer (the antagonist) with the female lead. And the killer is after the female lead, to kill her...but when I watch their scenes, it's like a romantic drama. xD
i need to learn how to do that when i watch a drama  it's like i'm reading a book but with action and real people so i put the characters role in consideration but with your clarification ladies i feel much better i mean anussaya still didn't know about her uncle having feeling for her when she danced with him  :phew:  now ican fin a little about that pic can't help it  :wub:   :ghehe: james please hurry up, anne bring my kimja in romance nowwwwwww

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
adsd just wait until KimJa get married, we'll be getting lots of sweet scenes for sure LOL.
of course i'm here for my kimja i'm waiting impatiently for the days they film together more often really impatient and popkim pic just made me even more impatient i want kimja noowwww  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. I'm still waiting for someone to create a fanpage for Thamberley on IG. It might happen, but it might not also since Thamberley aren't pairing as pra'nangs, and Pop is pretty much a supporting character in here. Kim's fans are always quick on making fanpages of her with other actors though. There's Kenberley, Mario & Kim and Tik & Kim so far (for actors she hasn't paired with yet in a lakorn). Of course, the main stars of this lakorn are KimJa so even if there are fans of Thamberley/Jamcha, it won't exceed the number of fans for KimJa. :coverlaf: :thumbsup: