[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
You are lucky JMA cos you are younger to me ( :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: ) otherwise I would have kidnapped you like a  :slapandkissse3: lakorn  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
 I want to know if he is okay with real kiss? Since its a  :slapandkissse3: lakorn with Kim in it, you better dont disappoint us later Anne  :yes: 

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
omg guys, i dunno if my predictions true or not but has anyone seen annes ig lol shes been posting herself with a personal trainer thats also kalamares & choms trainer.. maybee shes working out to get the body for her wedding!!! lol idk or she just wants a 6pack like them haha

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Adsd, monkeykimmyphatman! We should give Pop and Kim a couple name too! How about...ThaKim? KimPop? ThaKimberley? ThaKimmy? Popberly? Thaberley? Hahahah. xD (They're all horrible, but I like the sound of "Popberley" best. :thumbsup:)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
Adsd, monkeykimmyphatman! We should give Pop and Kim a couple name too! How about...ThaKim? KimPop? ThaKimberley? ThaKimmy? Popberly? Thaberley? Hahahah. xD (They're all horrible, but I like the sound of "Popberley" best. :thumbsup:)
me i loved the sound of THAKIM it so catchy for me :thumbsup: :ghehe: what about POKIM or  BERLEYPO 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy back to track , but it seems no james filing today so no kimja pic well hope the next days they will film together , and my kimmy look so beautiful in that scene :spin: her eye her eye so focus and so expressive

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kimmy in this outfit today. Without James???????  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: