[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: each bts is better than the one before  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  kim acting soo cool blood while james is hot head llllllloooooooooooveeeee the exchange of lines btween them, sooooo goooooooooodddd and intense can't wait can't wait  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
Until now James is still not doing prank to Kim .. maybe he will be the first man who did not make prank toward Kim compared to others .. :/

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
it's perfect especially for the forehead KISS :cloud9: aaaaaaa  
I agree with you! But we want more than just a forehead kiss no?!  :wink:

fiona namia said:
Until now James is still not doing prank to Kim .. maybe he will be the first man who did not make prank toward Kim compared to others .. :/
It might be cause he's still studying Kim. They just know each other and he seems respectful.
I think in 1-2 months when they'll be really at ease he'll prank her :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i was junping like a crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:faint: :faint: :faint: fangirling mode active yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they are soo goooooood they give me a great feeling i really start to imagine the scene that i want to watch them nowwww :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dr@maddicts said:
I agree with you! But we want more than just a forehead kiss no?!  :wink:

It might be cause he's still studying Kim. They just know each other and he seems respectful.
I think in 1-2 months when they'll be really at ease he'll prank her :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

anne is the producer so we will have 1000% more a kiss in the forehead haha  :drools:  :drools:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

BTW i don't want him to prank her i just want him to be sweet have fun with her , for a change a sweet nice parek for my kimmy is good :spin: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am i the only one who feel like watching the lakorn on air while watching their rehearsal scene  wooooow their expression and the feeling they are giving is excellent 

kim's look is soo tough and strong the way she stand fix with just that look in her eyes is brilliant :shock2:  :shock2:

btw  i feel the director is veryy detailed witch give good relief he give attention to the minimal moves 

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
WOW a R-scene and a   :baby-scene-pop-corn: . Did Anne follow the original scenario? I'm not really into R-scene but a baby  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
In a way it's hard for me to imagine JMa in a rape scene. It sorta makes me a little shy *nervous giggle* This is the guy i fell head over heels for being a flirty gentleman who was tough. Idkh I'll handle him as an aggressive p'ek. Ouii chun aii mak.

Me too :lol: I can't imagine James in a R-scene. He's so prince charming to me that I can't picture him doing such thing. I guess it's a part of acting huh? :lol:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Pooh4ever said:

Me too :lol: I can't imagine James in a R-scene. He's so prince charming to me that I can't picture him doing such thing. I guess it's a part of acting huh? :lol:

Omgee! You're gif of Kim is super super nice!!! I would take that over her wardrobe in PCKNMCPW (oh boy, the title is super long).

Wow, they're really keeping the R-scene - it was in the dark, and on the sofa. Plus, he went for more goodies afterwards when they were on the bed. We'll see how he does it.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
We can do this guys two more days until Thursday! Lol.
BTW there will be the soccer game in saturday right? then we still have thursday friday and sunday to look forward