[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
don't do this to me no no no no no don't i will be waiting,  pics people pics please  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Hey you guys! :D Haven't been here for a long while now. I'm hearing that this drama is filming now? lol. FINALLY! :D

Sorry that I haven't been on here for a while. I just have to take a break from it a little bit because you know... Anyways, I'm glad to be back and hearing this news :D

I also love all of the pictures posted on here :) James is seriously growing up hahah

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Woot woot!

:yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

melwants

sarNie Egg
Sweet_JJ said:
Ahhhh James and Anne! :D

Wow he looks sooo handsome in this picture! :spin:  :faint:

Our James is growing up fast! He is getting manlier every time I'm seeing his new pictures. :wub:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: they look ssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd 
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the princess :spin: :spin: :spin: her aura it's what made me fall hard for her 

finally just the two of them aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim is looking much better now. Same with James. With the light makeup on Kim, she resembles Joy so much from the original. And same with James. He resembles Pol so much. I'm in love with the wardrobe for KimJa in here. :heart: :heart: And yes, I love how James towers over Kim. It's hot, especially during a scene where James is supposed to hold Kim close to him out of jealousy and she has to look up at him. :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT  , i think anne wanted to change kim style from other lakorn to be more serious classy , coz that hair style usually the busy woman who doesn't care much about there look do it so i'm  convinced why do have that hair style and of course you can call me bias in this i LOVE kimmy no matter how she wear in any style her beauty come from her beautiful presence and aura for me :spin: :spin: :spin: she is just soo gorgeous in my eyes 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Koy123 said:
This song set the mood for the old version so I hope they keep the song.
Yesssss I agree. That's why I hope Anne remakes the ost in this version. I still want the saxophone instrumental at the beginning. It makes the song so sexy yet so romantic.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG yes an English conversation!!!!!!!!! :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet_JJ said:
If James was a doctor I would so get injured everyday to see him haha.

I could'nt agree more with you. James is getting more charming by the day! :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:
He's way too handsome than he was in KCR :heart:  :heart:  :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE

so i guess in this scene her dad will be ill and he will be his doctor could it be the way they will know each other  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i still can't believe it's actually start filming this's sooo beautiful  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
monkeykimmy said:
my god Kim is so gorgeous  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
I'm so used to seeing Kim with curled hair so this is refreshing for me.