[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
preetam said:
I could only finish Thara Himalaya. I found her unnatural in Raeng Prathana and the drama writing was worse. couldn't finish most of her works. I always see the same tricks I have described earlier. Same body gestures and aura in her latest lakorns even in 50's Thailand MLM she should have learnt the behaviour and aura of girls of this time because I see a lot of 'Kim' I have seen before for example even here she tends to say her line pause blinking and after saying the next line. I blame the writing here also.and she should have worked on her voice tone too it is a little screechy.
Then thats your own opinion. To me the “problems” what you said are not a matter to me. I think she did it well.

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
adsd18/2 said:
can't wait for the filming come on anne make it this week  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3: KimJa i'm so ready for the journey to begin
Seriously.. I'm so excited \@_@/

melwants

sarNie Egg
adsd18/2 said:
some one heard your whispers ladies  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
i was waiting for part 6 of tiger while checking ig and i found this
OMFG!!! This picture is just soo effin' gorgeous! :bravo:  Our man shows in this picture that he takes the lead!!! :clap:  :worthy:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
couldn't express myself perfectly earlier while watching tiger and now i will do wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  this pic can't   be more gorgeous than this and why they always do this o us updates in the same time as tiger air do they do it in purpose :ghehe:

new chemistry new fresh pair love it the way she gently smile and his manly look , like it    :spin: :spin: :spin:

waverly_xiong

sarNie Egg
preetam said:
I could only finish Thara Himalaya. I found her unnatural in Raeng Prathana and the drama writing was worse. couldn't finish most of her works. I always see the same tricks I have described earlier. Same body gestures and aura in her latest lakorns even in 50's Thailand MLM she should have learnt the behaviour and aura of girls of this time because I see a lot of 'Kim' I have seen before for example even here she tends to say her line pause blinking and after saying the next line. I blame the writing here also.and she should have worked on her voice tone too it is a little screechy.
If Kim was unable to portray her roles to the liking of the directors and producers, I doubt she would continue to receive offers. Additionally, I don't believe Anne would have casted her three times in her production if Kim lacked the talent and skills of an actress. Anne has even stated herself, Kim reminds her of herself as a young aspiring actress when she started out in the industry. Not only that, but Alex Rendell has made the comparison as well. These are statements coming from two established actors. I believe Kim has the talent and versatility, but it just may not be to your liking...

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
I can't find the words to fully describe it... This picture is absolute PERFECTION :wub:  :wub:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:
James could'nt be more mature, Kim more beautiful and the two of them more appealing  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
Lol, this is the first time I heard someone talking bad about Kim's acting. I mean all he antis in Thailand mostly said she looks old for her age and her body is thick. Or maybe to even call the Bew/4miti, but never one person dare to talk bad about her acting. She's one of the best when it comes to her generation. 

By the way, anyone knows when will the 'Praying' for this lakorn. Kleunchiwit with Mark-Yaya was yesterday, so i believe we can get this one sooner too since fitting for both of this are about in the same week. We need more dose for KimJa. I know that this is the new pair like not the kookwan team, and people still dont convince about this chemistry, but I do believe that this one can be one of a great pairs too

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope we get the opening ceremony for this soon too. We didn't even get the opening ceremony for ABO though, and I'm not sure if STT had one either. Hopefully this one will have one. KimJa and this lakorn need more promotion.

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
Sweet_JJ said:
I don't think there will be an opening ceremony since Anne doesn't do one lol. Well when people doubt something it turns out the opposite in the end so I'm not worried what people will think of KimJa lol.

Anne doesnt do opening? But I though she did for PCKK  and ST.

Stella

sarNie Egg
Sweet_JJ said:
to be honest, i dont like this look on Kim. its just not right. the outfit & the hair is kinda plain. it has nothing to do w/ her character, a hi-so strong powerful businesswoman

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ME i loved loved loved that look she look flawless to me and sooo shining PERFECT :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: