[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

i was so cool opening  the internet and opp  i transformed to a crazy fan the min i saw this pic in ig 

now i can't i can't be calm they look suuuppper suuuup^pppperrrr suppppeeeeeerrrrr ggoooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddd that hug aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaa

Stella

sarNie Egg
OMG! OMG! OMG! I've been waiting for this pic so looooooooooong
they r adorable. ♡♡♡ my beautiful couple

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm i the only one who keep staring at it and go and back to stare at it  :heart:  :heart:  :crush:  :crush:  :spin:  :spin:

jma myboy

sarNie Egg

WOW. This is NEWS to me LOL. No wonder James is getting a degree in business! His family must be really RICH. Lol. Will his grandfather let him take over? If I had a grandson like James, I would only let him take over the business haha. 

Aww I understand, he doesn't want to put his family in the spotlight. BTW is his sister cute looking? Is she cute like James? Lol. 

Haha whoever he loves will be one lucky girl. She's getting a romantic, good-looking, kind, tall, well-known, talented, smart, rich guy. Overall, the perfect package! :D[/quote]

i dont know about how his grandfather plan for his future may be he let James make a dicisions by himself. James'sister is very cute but I think they dont look alike :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
monkeykimmy said:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.WHATS THAT!!!OUR NANG EK AND PRA EK HUG LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!

eeeks! squeak like a little fan girl! Our Pra'ek and N'ek are finally together...and a pic before fitting AHHHHHHHHHH! [faint]

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
monkeykimmy said:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.WHATS THAT!!!OUR NANG EK AND PRA EK HUG LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!
OMG! FINALLY!!!!!! AN INTIMATE PHOTO OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!! JUDGING FROM THIS PHOTO ALONE, I ALREADY KNOW THEY'RE GONNA BECOME REALLY CLOSE!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: Usually, two people who don't know each other very well will only take pictures standing next to each other shyly. But KIMJA AREN'T DOING THAT! This isn't the first time they've met, but from what we've seen, I'd say that they're not that close to be taking pictures like this already. But because they DID take such an intimate photo, it means that they're already comfortable with each other!!!!! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: YES!!!!!!! It's no doubt. Kim always manages to have the best off screen chemistry and relationship with her costars. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

I love how Kim is holding onto James' neck and I love how James has his arm around Kim's back. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: ALSO! I LOVE HOW CLOSE THEIR FACES ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
OMG! FINALLY!!!!!! AN INTIMATE PHOTO OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!! JUDGING FROM THIS PHOTO ALONE, I ALREADY KNOW THEY'RE GONNA BECOME REALLY CLOSE!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: Usually, two people who don't know each other very well will only take pictures standing next to each other shyly. But KIMJA AREN'T DOING THAT! This isn't the first time they've met, but from what we've seen, I'd say that they're not that close to be taking pictures like this already. But because they DID take such an intimate photo, it means that they're already comfortable with each other!!!!! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: YES!!!!!!! It's no doubt. Kim always manages to have the best off screen chemistry and relationship with her costars. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

I love how Kim is holding onto James' neck and I love how James has his arm around Kim's back. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: ALSO! I LOVE HOW CLOSE THEIR FACES ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I think they are taking a lot of intimate photos together is probably to get comfortable with each other once they film the drama. They will have some off-screen chemistry, just like how he was with Mint.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think they're going to have a lot of off screen chemistry. Kim always has the best chemistry with her costars. Of course, she's a girl with a vibrant personality. :rockon:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Hehe I was just joking, I'm sure whatever happens James is the one who makes his own decisions. :) I had a feeling James and his sister don't look a like lol. 

I've seen a picture of him with his sister when they were babies, they looked alike. However, I have not seen the picture of his sister when she's grown up, but I've seen it on Anne's Dara Cartoon... She still looks like him a little bit, but she looks more like her dad but her eyes are like her mom. All I can say is they have good genes :) She's cute ^^ 

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
James just has this personality that is so likable. I finally got my Give Me 5 Concert and watched it and I just love James persona... everything around him seems to light up when he's around. Him and Kim def. have chemistry off and on screen. I'm so glad to be seeing him in more lakorns. I've missed his face on screen.

BTW is he close with Yaya too? I saw her post up birthday photos and he was in there. They'd also make a great pair too!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
James is close with Nadech and Yaya. He shares the same circle of friends as Kim. Now they won't just be acquaintances though. They're going to be getting a lot closer from this. :pervie: :coverlaf:

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Oh no!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: I know Anne needs time for herself. But, her trip delays the fitting.
Anyone knows when she's coming back ?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

KIMJA'S HEIGHT DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint:

perfect :faint: imagine now when they will look in the eyes , one sure think Kimja fever will take me over after ananberley :heart: :heart: :heart: and then i will not recover from fevers , i feel rip today from ananberley to kimja what an awesome day :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so will we get a couple pic of our Kimja like the last time and why not i want a pic where they look to each other i'm still waiting :spin: :spin: give us updates 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't be surprise if Kim & James become close.  Both James & Kim are charming.

Kim is very attractive, (in term of everybody loves to tease & prank her).  Even the polite Sean Jindachot, by the end of lakorn filming, had became a teaser...   Haha.  I have not follow James.  But he seem to be a gentleman & polite type.  Let's see if James will be the 1st co-star, who do not tease Kim.  :dance3: Regardless, their on-screen & off-screen chemistry is undeniable.  
---
Anne seem to be "working" for the Thai embassy in German.  I have a feeling that this is to return favor for their amazing help, during the filming of Abb Ruk Online.  Does this mean we have to wait until Anne come back before we have the fitting?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I'm so glad that James is not super shy.  Can't wait for the fun to begin. 

When he sings, his voice is amazing through.