[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:

LOL I thought I was the only one! XD Didn't know you were watching it as well.  :bhehe:  Literally every scene I see James and Kim. XD Every hug scene, kiss scene, intimate scene...  :pervie:
The HOTTEST scene IMO is the one where Nook came home late.  She walked into their bedroom & Sattawat had the lights off.  He watches as Nook starts taking clothes off.   :bhehe:  :coverlaf: I'm giggling just typing this...I should go watch it so I can better describe that scene.  

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
its just weird how james ma pairs up with women that are older. LOOL. i really want to see the fitting for this lakorn. i want to know the concept.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Couldn't render to HD but this is the best quality it can be, will try again to make it better quality.

Enjoy for now. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA5iYM_Sy8s
Omg I read this thread just now and u posted the video!!!!!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart: thank u jana love u. Watch it now.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Couldn't render to HD but this is the best quality it can be, will try again to make it better quality.

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: jana you made me travel in KimJa world i was soo taken by the feeling in the mv :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Step

Mrs James Ma
When is the fitting??? I'm already on the  :cloud9:  as James Ma got to work with Anne. Patricia looks older for her age also she's getting to work with popular actors (like Nadech) is cos her parents have connections in the industry and not cos of her talent.

janajelly1 said:

Well I don't expect him to pair up with women younger than him yet, because the ones that are younger than him at Ch3 still haven't shined and aren't in demand yet, while both James Ma and JJ are. So naturally both will pair up with older actresses, the one actress I'm sure both of them will pair up with who's younger is Patricia Good, because she's pairing up with a lot of popular actors. Also both James are the youngest Ch3 p'eks so far, but I don't mind because James Ma will probably get better and better because he's paired up with Matt, and now Kim. And Anne casting James says A LOT, and after this lakorn, I won't be surprised if he works with Lakorn Thai or Broadcast Thai. 

We're all waiting for the fitting, hopefully Anne doesn't take so long lol. 

Anne is in Japan right now. :( Hopefully she'll be back soon. 

As for James, he BETTER come back today or tomorrow lol. 

That face... it's like he's telling me "Haha, keep waiting!"

cr: aarshar

Thank you for the MV. I loved it.  :thanks:

janajelly1 said:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and the cute KimJa are back in janajelly's seggie love it :heart: :heart: :heart: my word whenever i see them together " so good soo good clear chemistry "

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@RaklakornNYK  omg am speechless thank you for every word you said you are such a sweet nice person and am veryyy happy that you enjoyed us in the boat of KimJa this thread will be such a beautiful place to be in once we got our up dates with all this lovely people thank you again for your word it's really sincerely made me glad  :kiss2:  :highfive:  :flowers:
i was like this when i read your comment 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
RakLakornNYK  

It's never too late!  You are so sweet.  And you are absolutely correct about Anne picking the right girl for yet, another great project.  

I'm sure most of you saw Mark's latest IG post.  What did you think?  He used one of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite movies...The Notebook!  Honestly, Mark isn't who I had in mind for Kim.  Sure they have great chemistry & Mark is great on his on, but I had picture her with someone more mature and much hotter.  To me, Kim just not need a koojin.  She excels on her own.  

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
omg. never thought of these 2... & now, visualizing these 2 together and seeing pictures of them together. omg! I'm excited for fitting. Plus...i'm rooting for KIMJA <3 hehe. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awesomedua said:
omg. never thought of these 2... & now, visualizing these 2 together and seeing pictures of them together. omg! I'm excited for fitting. Plus...i'm rooting for KIMJA <3 hehe. 

tinah

sarNie Coma
Omg in one of annes latest interview the reporter were asking if its true that her and tik is having another lakorn together. Apparently she said she was not contacted about this but she would like to work with him again. I was getting so excited! My our petition might work again afterall.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
tinah said:
Omg in one of annes latest interview the reporter were asking if its true that her and tik is having another lakorn together. Apparently she said she was not contacted about this but she would like to work with him again. I was getting so excited! My our petition might work again afterall.
I hope it's true...this time, Anne gets to be mean to Tik too LOL!  I want lots of drama,   :w-scene-pop-corn:  :slapandkissse3:  :r-scene-pop-corn:  :r-scene-pop-corn:  :r-scene-pop-corn:  :r-scene-pop-corn:   :baby-scene-pop-corn:

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
janajelly1 said:

Like always Jana your video is amazing!!!! :cheer:  Fanstatic, magic!!! I love it :rockon:

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
RakLakornNYK said:

Hello everyone,
Hope I'm not late to join the party with you guys 

The last time I was excited for something like this was for Rising Sun series. The pair that made me crazy was Nadech & Kim in RP (other than Yadech-my personal fave).
Now it's all about KimJa 

Jana and Anonymous95 thank you for the IG account jamesma_kim. It's becoming famous day by day. Every single pics are truly beautiful.  :flowers: 

Jana and adsd18/2 You both are doing so much for this thread. I'm obliged 

monkeykimmy OHOaddict NangFah11 ceda_lee xcinsationalx Xiongurl26 Mahalo 1two3 dr@maddicts sweet_09 jma myboy step Hanajungupup  chulie dariey MinsulYaya and many more (forgive me as I couldn't recall everybody's username) thank you for posting here  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers: 

I don't know how to thank you guys. You've already made me  :heart:  KimJa with all my heart

Thanks RakLakornNYK  :clap2: Your message is so sweet!  :spin:  Welcome in KimJa's world! It's never too late to join us. :wink:  The more the merrier!  :toast: