[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
a beautiful sexy hot amazing older sister who when she pair up with any man she makes with him a hot couple and james's a man and kim is not his sister :bhehe:  :wink:  although i still think it will be more  one of yaya or diana but am just enjoying imagine this two together  :D

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Whenever is see Kim, I always thought she is someone from older's generation..And she is just one year older than JMA though...
But I think they could make a hot and sexy pairing xD
From what I could remember Yam is in Anne's Dara Cartoon once...But I doesn't look like she would cast Yam in here, If it's possible, then it's a big surprise for me

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@janajelly do you still have hope kim will be in here after the pic of yaya james and nadech   :ghehe:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It really depends on what kind of genre this is. I have a feeling it's going to be another romantic comedy. I can't see Anne casting them for the more challenging roles at this early in their careers. If James is in here, I'd love to see him and Chalida again. Don't think Anne will ever give her a chance though.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:lmao3: okayy okayy but i already lost hope and i think we will have a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time until we get something official for this sooo i will get out before i dump more than this with my imagination  :tearybye:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Surprisingly Kim and Yaya were side by side last year as will! What a coincidence....flashback!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
WOOT, WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance1:  :dance1: :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:   James and Kim!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:  :heart: :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
WOOT, WOOT, WOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA SEE THE CLIP!!!!!! :dance1:  :dance1: :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: Kim IS glowing today. Maybe because of James. And I think James is glowing too...maybe because of Kim also. :pervie:  :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
girls this's soo crazyyy i don't want to ruin your excitement but i f our hope will be false what if we waited and anticipated for a looong time then in the end nothing will happen   *sigh* if this just was confirmed how magnificent it will be 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
James is always shy when he's with pretty girls hehe. Both of them are really glowing next to each other!

They're both holding the same pillow! Is this a sign? Will they unite? I must know!  :woot:
This is kind of off topic, but I love James' physique. He looks not too big and not too small next to Kim. Just PERFECT!

IS it a sign?!?!?!?! :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot: