[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Kayla

sarNie Adult
are they many villains or super annoying crazy n'rai that come between pranang in Kluen Cheevit? right now i need some romance genre lakorn with many scenes between n'ek & p'ek & less villain like khu kham.

i need rest from the constant yelling & evil plot from n'rai cause my head gonna get bald from all the hair pulling LOL
It's Thai lakorn. It's always over the top so I can't guarantee you, and it is a kiss slap. It won't air until later on this year so maybe by then you'll be ready. Go watch Kdrama for now. Lol

Dammit off topic again

Step

Mrs James Ma
off topic. Kluen Cheewit is Yaya and Mark's lakorn. Its a slapandkiss Im sure that lakorn will be crazy and have fin moments cos when someone teased Mark how he feels about Kim and James chemistry, Mark said wait till Kluen Cheewit airs, they wont lose to them (KimJa) in love scenes :pancarta:
are they many villains or super annoying crazy n'rai that come between pranang in Kluen Cheevit? right now i need some romance genre lakorn with many scenes between n'ek & p'ek & less villain like khu kham.

i need rest from the constant yelling & evil plot from n'rai cause my head gonna get bald from all the hair pulling LOL

Step

Mrs James Ma
James calls everyone who is older to him as Pee. In Ka Badin, he used to call Matt and Saimai (N'rai in KB) also P. They used to tell him always not to call them P but he did not stop. In a show, Saimai used to feel bad as he made her feel old. Im happy he stopped it here in their first interview itself! :clap:
In the interview they had together to promote the lakorn, James used to call Kim 'Pee' (older sister) but she told him to quit calling her that because they have to play wife and husband and she can't get into her character if he kept on calling her Pee so she made him call her by her name. Kim said she was happy to finally get to star along side a younger p'ek. Too cute.

enzek

sarNie Adult
off topic. Kluen Cheewit is Yaya and Mark's lakorn. Its a slapandkiss Im sure that lakorn will be crazy and have fin moments cos when someone teased Mark how he feels about Kim and James chemistry, Mark said wait till Kluen Cheewit airs, they wont lose to them (KimJa) in love scenes :pancarta:
i think i had read somewhere before someone said that the writer of this lakorn is the same who write kluen chevit. if that's true, it mean audience should prepare for crazy n'rai?:cheer::risas3:

the writer is so sadist towards p'ek here since the theme is "when a man loves a woman". can't imagine how she's gonna make n'ek suffer there since it slap kiss:facepalm::confused:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Hehe I am excited for KC too, but sadly I will not follow the lakorn until airing time. If Kimja have another lakorn that is better than this lakorn I will have to jump in with you gals again! Love Kimja their chemistry blew me away. I didn't have high hope for this lakorn cause I stopped watching new lakorns but this one was really good, the nang rai/drama made it feel like lakorns from back then. I'm so glad Kim and James first baby in lakorns is together. I will watch the lakorns with sub later on, the ending was pretty good for me, since we get more than just a forehead kiss and them standing looking at the sunset.

Step

Mrs James Ma
This is 2nd time James has baby in lakorn. In Ka Badin he had 2 kids. But there it took leap, there was no pregnancy or deliver. He got babies suddenly :p
Kim's first baby here. But if you consider Nang rai tee ruk with Boy, Kim played her mother role also. If you consider that, this will be 2nd for her too. But first baby with her P'ek
Hehe I am excited for KC too, but sadly I will not follow the lakorn until airing time. If Kimja have another lakorn that is better than this lakorn I will have to jump in with you gals again! Love Kimja their chemistry blew me away. I didn't have high hope for this lakorn cause I stopped watching new lakorns but this one was really good, the nang rai/drama made it feel like lakorns from back then. I'm so glad Kim and James first baby in lakorns is together. I will watch the lakorns with sub later on, the ending was pretty good for me, since we get more than just a forehead kiss and them standing looking at the sunset.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I wish KimJa reunite. It will take time cos JMa is not free. He has 3 more lakorns and will be busy with movies also. Kim accepts one lakorn a year and may be we should wait for 1 more year for new lakorn announcement.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
First time and last time that I will be commenting in this forum for this lakorn and I just want to say that if it took Mor Wat to get stabbed for Noot to FINALLY REALIZE HIS GOOD HEART AND HOW MUCH HE LOVES HER then sorry, she does NOT deserve him. Episode 1-10 really made me like this lakorn but then episode 11-15 just made me HATE this lakorn. There was unnecessary drama and conflict that did not contribute anything to the storyline at all. I really did NOT like Noot's stubbornness throughout this lakorn AT ALL and I understand that her personality is supposed to a strong and independent women but sorry, it just did NOT work for me. I usually like lakorns with strong female leads who can stand on their own two feet but Noot's stubbornness throughout the lakorn was a childish kind of stubbornness.

Overall, I like this remake of Samee Ngern Phon and honestly, I would prefer it over the old version because Mor Wat is able to stand up for himself more in the new version than the old version. I really really really really really like James portrayal of Mor Wat. He did AMAZING and if I could, I would totally kidnap and marry him. LOL!! Kim was great too when it came to crying scenes. I really loved her makeup and clothes in the lakorn. This was a good lakorn that I would probably recommend.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
This is 2nd time James has baby in lakorn. In Ka Badin he had 2 kids. But there it took leap, there was no pregnancy or deliver. He got babies suddenly :p
Kim's first baby here. But if you consider Nang rai tee ruk with Boy, Kim played her mother role also. If you consider that, this will be 2nd for her too. But first baby with her P'ek
Omg im so sad now lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Okay im almost finished watching this lakorn with subs and I actually really like this episode. Mor made me cry like a baby when he was confessing to Noot about how he was in love with her in the beginning. This episode is just really emotional for Sattiya, I cried so much!! I know there is a lot of drama but I thought there was going to be much more drama than this. I think its the little gestures that won't make me stay mad at nuth. i mean I am mad at her but everytime she cries about Mor, it just gets to me, I love the teaching her dad told her about how life is so fragile and its true. Kim and James really exceeded my expectations in this lakorn!! Bravo!!

Last edited:

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Aw! The baby is so freakin cute and I loved how adorable the ending was. Poor James, getting hurt so much just for Kim. He's just a guy who really loves her, hehe. - But I made a mv that doesn't have the last two episodes but I hope you all like it!

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
squealbabysw I just read Eye Kamoned aka Mee IG..she was posting her thank you to cast and crew,,and then said 'Season 2 of PCKMPW will be about Ar Chaya & Mee' OMG!!!! i was like this is awesome news hope JK come back from the island and make an appearence..then she broke my heart..last sentence..'Just Joking'..Oh my poor heart:crybaby2: