[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

enzek

sarNie Adult
I keep thinking for a woman like Nuth, they should let Mor Wat die. She can learn how much he truly loves her. Nuth is sooooo prideful.
she already lower her pride when she confess her feeling in their first honeymoon. to me now she's too stubborn & easily let Som word influence her married life.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: bye bye satiya it was a crazy ride with their story but there were some happy moment at least we had a happy eneding for this diifcult to get love will miss kimja very much and this sad feeling that get to my heart after every lakorn end *sigh*

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
I like the lakorn and keep following from the beginning and the last 2 episodes I even live streaming to know the ending. However, i am sad with the ending, dont really like it. I dont find any sweet or lovey dovey between Wat and Nuth. Not to my expectation...i want more or similar to the honeymoon in the island. Time jump. How come Wat easily accept Nuth after what she has done to him? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

enzek

sarNie Adult
I like the lakorn and keep following from the beginning and the last 2 episodes I even live streaming to know the ending. However, i am sad with the ending, dont really like it. I dont find any sweet or lovey dovey between Wat and Nuth. Not to my expectation...i want more or similar to the honeymoon in the island. Time jump. How come Wat easily accept Nuth after what she has done to him? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
coz Wat get the usual troupe for male lead in korean dramas: amnesia hahahah:BangHead::risas3:

Last edited:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Well he loves her so much so just her come to find Watt is enough, he is soften...hahaha

Reactions: Dal

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
I guess because mor wat has so much love to give to his dear wife. That's why he forgave her so easily

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
she already lower her pride when she confess her feeling in their first honeymoon. to me now she's too stubborn & easily let Som word influence her married life.
I guess she didn't love him enough, huhuhu.. not as much as he loves her. She cried when mor wat left but do nothing to get him back. And suddenly when he got shot & fell off the cliff, she came looking & that's the first time she said sorry. Thank god she found her unconcious hubby

enzek

sarNie Adult
I guess she didn't love him enough, huhuhu.. not as much as he loves her. She cried when mor wat left but do nothing to get him back. And suddenly when he got shot & fell off the cliff, she came looking & that's the first time she said sorry. Thank god she found her unconcious hubby
to me since Nuth willing to stay & take care of Wat on the island, it show how much she love him. not everybody can leave their comfortable hi-so lifestyle & life as islander you know?

as i said before she easily let Som to influence on her married life:p glad they stay there though so nobody disturb their life again:thumbup:

Last edited:

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
to me since she willing to stay with him on the island, i think it show how much she love him. as i said before she easily let Som to influence on her married life:p glad they stay there though so nobody disturb their life again:thumbup:
Yeah. That was before. But i think she cannot countinue living thinking that she lost wat forever. After almost 2 years together she seems so possessive of wat. That's good when it's not easy for her to express her feeling towards wat in words

sarN

sarNie Granny
sadly, I'm still behind on eps LOL , it seen I can only focus on one drama at a time but I'm glad there lots of fan base on this lakorn , I need to catch up instead of just skipping to the skin-ship scene HAHAHA