[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
i need to learn how to do that when i watch a drama  it's like i'm reading a book but with action and real people so i put the characters role in consideration but with your clarification ladies i feel much better i mean anussaya still didn't know about her uncle having feeling for her when she danced with him  :phew:  now ican fin a little about that pic can't help it  :wub:   :ghehe: james please hurry up, anne bring my kimja in romance nowwwwwww
Haha. Yeah, that's the way I think. That's exactly it. I just can't help it. It's not wrong to ship actors together, as long as you're not shipping their characters. Or you can ship the actors with the personalities of their characters (e.g. if they're hot headed, aggressive and cold vs nice, kind and gentle), but as long as you don't ship the fact that the characters are related to each other, or that one is after the other to kill them, harm them, etc.

So, for example, in the Korean drama I'm watching, I ship the antagonist with the female lead. And the antagonist is a killer who was neglected when he was young so his personality is really cold and closed off. I ship this actor and his character's personality with the female lead in the drama in the way that because his personality is cold, the female lead will be the one to soften his heart, IF they were to ever pair up in a drama as leads. But I don't ship the fact that the actor's character in that drama is a killer and wants to kill the female lead. Because there's nothing romantic about that. Lol. And in the same way for this, I'll ship Pop and Kim as actors, and maybe that Pop's character's personality is strong and persistent, but I won't ship the fact that Pop and Kim's characters are uncle and niece.

I don't know if any of this made sense. xD

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
Haha. Yeah, that's the way I think. That's exactly it. I just can't help it. It's not wrong to ship actors together, as long as you're not shipping their characters. Or you can ship the actors with the personalities of their characters (e.g. if they're hot headed, aggressive and cold vs nice, kind and gentle), but as long as you don't ship the fact that the characters are related to each other, or that one is after the other to kill them, harm them, etc.

So, for example, in the Korean drama I'm watching, I ship the antagonist with the female lead. And the antagonist is a killer who was neglected when he was young so his personality is really cold and closed off. I ship this actor and his character's personality with the female lead in the drama in the way that because his personality is cold, the female lead will be the one to soften his heart, IF they were to ever pair up in a drama as leads. But I don't ship the fact that the actor's character in that drama is a killer and wants to kill the female lead. Because there's nothing romantic about that. Lol. And in the same way for this, I'll ship Pop and Kim as actors, and maybe that Pop's character's personality is strong and persistent, but I won't ship the fact that Pop and Kim's characters are uncle and niece.

I don't know if any of this made sense. xD
in some how i can understand your point i really will try to imagine they are not uncle and niece when i watch it on air i will imagine the uncle as someone else haha so does that make a sens , the writer of the story should not do that it's just awfuuulllllll 

btw ladies anyone can give me the link to a scene from the original version of the uncle and anusaya in a romantic or r scene 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
in some how i can understand your point i really will try to imagine they are not uncle and niece when i watch it on air i will imagine the uncle as someone else haha so does that make a sens , the writer of the story should not do that it's just awfuuulllllll 

btw ladies anyone can give me the link to a scene from the original version of the uncle and anusaya in a romantic or r scene 
Haha. Yes, I understand what you mean. :D

Here's the r attempt between Chayakorn and Anusaya from the original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYXmAhtxj50&index=18&list=PLa8a735X6gX3A1j3Hin1674AEbmoLkCcd

Hahaha. You're already excited to see the scenes Thamberley will possibly have in this version?! xD :p

I wish Anne would've changed the characters' relation in this version. Like, make Chayakorn the step uncle or something.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
Haha. Yes, I understand what you mean. :D

Here's the r attempt between Chayakorn and Anusaya from the original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYXmAhtxj50&index=18&list=PLa8a735X6gX3A1j3Hin1674AEbmoLkCcd

Hahaha. You're already excited to see the scenes Thamberley will possibly have in this version?! xD :p

I wish Anne would've changed the characters' relation in this version. Like, make Chayakorn the step uncle or something.
oooo myyy this will be crazy good both wanted her in the same night this is really challenging for kim maaaaaannn :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: anonymous thank you for posting i do really felt i want to know what to expect with thamberley i will just watch it and change the script in my mind and put pop as a step uncle that's better :ghehe: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
anne better make kimja work together tomorrow coz right now we are soooooooooo eaaaaaggger it not fair to sahre pop and kim pic and kimja not give me couple pic we need it , i will be waiting  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
oooo myyy this will be crazy good both wanted her in the same night this is really challenging for kim maaaaaannn :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: anonymous thank you for posting i do really felt i want to know what to expect with thamberley i will just watch it and change the script in my mind and put pop as a step uncle that's better :ghehe:
HAHAHA!!!!! OMG adsd. "Both wanted her in the same night." You always know the right things to say. xD

Hehe. No problem. :thumbsup:

Hahaha. Yeah, that's what I'm going to do too. :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :bhehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
AAAHHHHH 

love that smile and that chemistry ,  KIMJA  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
hahahaha :rofl: what's wrong kim, she look stunning each day more sooo beautiful in that black outfit aaaaaa, and did you notice namcha and james too there today is a busy day 
http://iconosquare.com/p/981641829795342967_3936897
Awwww I like how James was standing next to Kim. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: He looked like he was going to go talk to her, but then she stood up and walked away. xD

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
drama drama , kim and namcha facing each other and james sitting in the table can't waiiiittttttttttttttt 

that tough look in her eyes  :girlmad:

i loved this moment :blush: :blush: :blush: you can feel happiness they get along sooo weeelllll 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^I think this scene is when Anusaya tells Sattawat that they're engaged and that he can't be going around with other women because if people see them together, it'll give Anusaya a bad image. Sattawat and Somika were eating at a restaurant in the original, but maybe in this version they're at a bakery. Since Sattawat refused to listen to Anusaya, Anusaya pretends that Sattawat made an appointment with her at the restaurant. And then Anusaya and Somika get into an argument.

@11:06
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FHX8C3jqWI&index=16&list=PLa8a735X6gX3A1j3Hin1674AEbmoLkCcd