[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
I think this actor, the one who acted with Kim and Boy in NRTR, may be playing Kim's brother. He's dressed like how Anusaya's brother was in the original.
i love the idea he is handsome  :ghehe: and as usual i'm hoping for kimja pic if they are filming together  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OMGGGGGGGGGG im' speechless STUNNNIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: soo sexy too 

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Oh no!  :no:  :no: KimJa barely filmed together!  :cry:  :cry:
I hope next week we'll have glance of their chemistry! :worthy:  :worthy:

Step

Mrs James Ma
It's true. Many staffs are same for both PCKNMCPW and Kluen Cheewit.
Sweet_JJ said:
I don't know how accurate this is but I read that the scriptwriter for this lakorn is also writing the script for Mark/Yaya's lakorn which is also a slap/kiss. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dr@maddicts said:
Oh no!  :no:  :no: KimJa barely filmed together!  :cry:  :cry:
I hope next week we'll have glance of their chemistry! :worthy:  :worthy:
me i'm still hoping for tomorrow :spin: :spin:

and oh my kimmy sooo gorgeaous as usual this look really a good change for her new character love it :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
monkeykimmy said:
WHOA!!!! :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: I can't lie... Thamberley look good together, and they have chemistry. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: You can see it in the way Pop looks at Kim, and the way Kim smiles back. :coverlaf: I gotta admit, I fangirled seeing this picture on IG. :dance1: This scene must be before Chayakorn confesses his love to Anusaya. Otherwise, she wouldn't dance with him knowing that he had romantic feelings towards her.

Kim looks STUNNING. The flowy and simple light blue dress makes her look so feminine. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: