[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if Anne is still keeping the attempted r scene between the uncle and Anusaya in here. I'm nervous for that scene between Pop and Kim. Lol. They look very good together. If only he wasn't playing her uncle... xD I like that Pop's personality in real life seems kind of aggressive too. He was being kind of playful and flirty with Kim in the bts videos. :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
I think the guy in the middle acted with Kim in NRTR. :eek:
that exactly what was in mind right after seeing the pic he's is the same person wooow i wonder what he will play in here this cast are all good looking :thumbsup: :thumbsup: it no surprise for me anne know how to choose the right cast, and about thamberley i too have a hate love for the two of them they look sooo good together bu the fact he is her uncle that will be just horrible to imagine , omg just thinking about it  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :sick:  :sick:  :nono1:  :nono1:  :nono1:  :nono1:  :yuck:  :yuck:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
btw people where's my kimja pic and it will even good if we got a pic of the whole cast together :yes: :yes: i will keep waiting for it today is a busy day i the filming 

Step

Mrs James Ma
There were soooooooooooo many pics today. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPYYYYYYYYY  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:
Now waiting for KimJa pic together 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW! Haven't logged in for awhile and dam i missed a few things lol :phew:  :phew:   ! I love KimJa interaction at the channel 3 event but i wish there was more pics :p  :p ! I'm very happy to see that the shooting is progressing welly because we do need a lakorn of Kim and James Ma for next year because i felt like Nang Rai Tee Ruk is airing at the end of this year  :yes: :yes:!

Namcha look different now does she :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: ??? I dont know but from my view yes....maybe because i haven't seen her lately lol! Namcha is very pretty...Love Kim make-up in here....it make her look very natural looking kind of a gal lol (if that make any sense :wink:  :wink: ) not like a drag queen :bhehe:  :bhehe: ! 

As for the directing...i like how the director is into each and every details because each and every details count. Haven't seen much of his work but i think the lakorn of Chakrit and Ann Sapai Glai Puen Tiang was over all a cute lakorn. The one i love the most is Kulard Rai Kong Naai Tawan of Mai and Ken, gosh they were cute and have so many sweet scene together and dam i just love it  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: ! hopefully i can have a dose of romance of this new pair from this director hahahahahahahaha!

Gald to know that P'Aew is still visiting Ann and her crew even when she was suppose to get ready for her lakorn with Mark and Yaya with Lakorn Thai. Guest after so many work they have work together they are now bond together, like family. Can't wait to see the BTS of the girl interaction (Kim and Namcha)!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Lots of pics coming out! Wahh!!! As much as i like it, i want them to be sort of discrete about the storyline. I want surprises.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
that exactly what was in mind right after seeing the pic he's is the same person wooow i wonder what he will play in here this cast are all good looking :thumbsup: :thumbsup: it no surprise for me anne know how to choose the right cast, and about thamberley i too have a hate love for the two of them they look sooo good together bu the fact he is her uncle that will be just horrible to imagine , omg just thinking about it  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :sick:  :sick:  :nono1:  :nono1:  :nono1:  :nono1:  :yuck:  :yuck:
I think he might be playing Sattawat's doctor friend.

Hahaha. Yes, Pop and Kim look so good together. I'll just have to pretend that they're not uncle and niece whenever they have scenes together. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
I think he might be playing Sattawat's doctor friend.

Hahaha. Yes, Pop and Kim look so good together. I'll just have to pretend that they're not uncle and niece whenever they have scenes together. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
that possible we will see :p about thamberley i will try to do like you :ghehe: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i wonder why they didn't share much from today filming or maybe the pic i posted earlier was from yesterday filming bcoz there is no sign of other pics  :scratchhead2:

Step

Mrs James Ma
From yesterday

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww look at their face. Jaaaaaaaaaamesssssssssss  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was waiting for Oh to upload this video lol
How old is she? She was referring James as P'JMA  :scratchhead2: