[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i  said t before in ARO thread but will say it again here i really love anne production for the fact she always choose to deliver   a point a cause in her lakorn and she give you with that a great chemistry between the leads i'm really amazed by her she is supper talented and veryy veryy clever and im' soo glad that she is supporting kim and helping her to experience more she care for her i can sens that from her talk :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: i know i will not be disappointed i wasn't in ARO it was one of the best lakorn i watched and the best for MK as a fan she pleased me veryyy much and i was soooo into the story there , and i'm soo readyy for kimja story "happiness is more worthy than money "she will bring the gold from them :bravo:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3: another thing wooooow anne is sooo professionel inher work she doesn't take for joke making james go doing real course from a real doctor that what i call hard work to make a great lakorn , i'm really impressed 

BIIIG BIIIIG BIIIG THANKS for kimmysationworld for the translation i really appreciate sooo muuuchhhh thank youuuuuuuu :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Jana :console:i think the best solution is to be bad like him. :gungirl: :gungirl: Hahaha!!! no. jk. we will await til the day he can make sense of himself. hehe. :yes:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
After Anne describing the character of the nang'ek, i do agree with her that Kim is the perfect match because she can play the role of a proud stuck up girl very well. Not only can she play it with her body language but also her eyes, when she look at someone as if they are not good enough for her it seems so real. She just need to learn how to hold it til the end of the scene or the directors need to cut sooner because after she blinks, the look soften a bit. No matter what scenes it is, love, hate, sad ect, she lose the emotions in her eyes at the end of the scene but at least she doesn't have dead eyes like Chom.

Step

Mrs James Ma
This is from yesterday where JMA sang at the restaurant. It's Ae supachai's I think. Sooooo many people

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So they're still making Pop the real uncle, not a step uncle. Hm.... Lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
The line that stood out to me in the BTS is: "They will exchange argument and get 'physical' all the time" :pervie:
TOTTALLLYYYY i was like "oh okey physical argument i like the sound of it" with wild imagination of course  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sweet_JJ said:
Doctor Sattawat is so cool, he has a nice car and motorcycle, unlike the old version, in the previous version he had an ugly car. :bhehe:
Lolll in his defense back then all cars were ugllyyy lol! :lol: But they seem to give this Dr. Sattawat alot more personality lol