[Ch3] Phu Pha Prai Mai Dued (Who & Who)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
If RKTF is airing on the 25th of this month then this lakorn is ending next Thursday, the 19th.

Can't wait to see Por when he find out about the dude. He better chase after her. hahah

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Jao guy can fight. I dont mind seeing him in future lakorn as a cop than as a drug dealer. haha
hahha. though i dislike his character, i agree he does know how to fight.hahha
when i saw that fighting scene of his i was like " damn, this dude can fight, no wonder"
hahha

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
just found out that this lakorn is ending tmr. what a flop. everything is too rushed. they spent too many episodes on bee's issue.

fun

Expired Sarnie
this lakorn deserve top 10 worse lakorn of the year. chemistry is spot on, good casting but poorly written character and plot. I could care less about bee's character. he deserve one of the most lousy character ever written in the history of lakorn. pathetic and irrational. I like those pyschotic bitches in lakorns more lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just finish today episode. I actuallycried when the sister got killed. Feels so bad for her and Boy. Like serioulsy, I thought she was
going to end up with the dude that like Jao Ying. hahahha... The funny guy. They could at least just have her get injury instead of dying.

I agree I'm disappointed at this lakorn. I thought there will be more cute scenes of Por T and Taew. More scene of how they fall in love
like in the first episode instead of scenes where they get jealous at one another and useless scenes. i wanted more cute scenes. the both of
them do have chemistry though. And the characters were all good too. They could have done better than this. But oh well, at least i get
to see Por T/Taew together again.hahah...

Tomorrow - Last Episode = Time to catch the Jao guy.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
glad he didn't rawr her or else would be more pitiful for n'ek. next episode the ending, so fast. but good doesn't drag and long like ch7 lakorns. can't wait for the ending, wonder how he gonna know the truth that she isn't his brother's girlfriend. yeah disappointed there was too little cute scenes of Por&Taew. why this couple everytime pair up always little love scenes and story plot not that interesting either. maybe their 3rd one will be better, i still wanna see Por&Taew pair up again.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I haven't watched today episode but i did saw the last 30 minutes live. i never though Joy's character would die i thought she'll
just end up in jail. I was kind of shock to see her die.

watching last episode in a bit.

Asy

sarNie Immature
lol really? she's that bad?

I can't believe that I'm not even interested in this lakorn though I love Taew. :S

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Bye Bye phupha and prai Mai. At first I was waiting for this lakorn to air,but when it airing I feel like not i'm not very interest in here much. Perhaps they air this lakorn on the same month with pin Anong so I more into with pin Anong then this lakorn and this might be why i not very interest in here. Anyway I didn't stop in this lakorn I keep watch till it end

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks to jabb make p'ek found out the truth. so funny when boy said finally p'ek stop being stupid haha. so many deaths in this lakorn.
i like they show p'ek cried after he found out the truth, cause show how much he hurt for hurting n'ek all along but then it's n'ek fault too for not really trying to tell him the truth, and like that he let the bad guys hit him like punish himself for hurting her&like a way to get her attention to turn and look at him and forgave him when see him hurt. n'ek forgave p'ek too fast but then it's because of love. when you love someone you'll forgive them no matter how much they hurt you,right? look at good side at least p'ek didn't rawr n'ek like other lakorns when misunderstood and rawr out of anger. the ending between por&taew was cute. bloopers was so funny.

fun

Expired Sarnie
so I finally watched the last 3 episode and dam it I knew joy and the aunt were mother n daughter. I had this gut feeling from episode 2. stupid twist by the way lol pramai mom was annoying tgroughtout the whole drama. I wished she could have died. this was so rushed the ending the buildup everything was in chaos. 1 star out of 10.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i was so excited for this in the beginning and when i watched this i found it hard to pay attention. Por and Taew BARELY had any scenes together and that's weird considering this is a revenge genre. Boy and Joey had more couple screen time together than Por and Taew. Joey did really good for a newbie, she's really pretty as well. The formula for this lakorn is too overused, the ingredients aren't fresh. I felt like i was watching a stupid rip off of Jam Luey Rak and Lhong Ngao Jun (even though this lakorn was equally as stupid and i dare say i hate it more than this lakorn) I love Bee Sawis but all i could do is laugh at his stupidity in this lakorn, would like to see him onscreen more though. Kai Varayuth needs to go to ch7, his lakorns are starting to be like ch7 lakorns.

The rape attempts just didn't seem justified or had any particular reason. Por and Taew for sure had chemistry but i must say even though Hua Jai 2 Park was slow but it was a better storyline for the 2. Would like to see their next lakorn to have more scenes together.

Its funny how Jeb has to call Kik aunty here and in Plerng Toranong they were siblings, Kaew Ta Pee they were married. Either Jeb is too old for these roles or Kik is too young to be playing Joy's mom (its true).

I give this 3 stars, for the sake of the chemistry and seeing Bee Sawis. Oh yeah and it didn't give me that much of a headache.