[Ch3] Phope Rak (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mark looks hot in action/fighting scenes no matter what. Lol, he also looks hot in cowboy clothing too. Want to see him in oolice suit and want bts from the private fitting ja tai yoo laaw.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Not Pope Rak related, but Mark and Jirayu's bromance related lol.  They keep complimenting each other back and forth about how handsome the other person is. Lol. Love their cheesy bromance moments. Lol.  Jirayu says Mark is handsome, who doesn't want to look like him. lol :p I know! 555++ The reporter asks if they want to work in a lakorn together as brothers, Mark said if given the chance, gladly. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry-2WxbGmso
cr. tagged

~~~
Hope we get Pope Rak updates soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :numchuck:  :numchuck: :numchuck:  

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Lol, of course JJ will compliment Mark, they look so alike if he were to say Mark is ugly, it'll be like he's saying it to himself. 5555. JK. I really wish they are given the chance to play as brothers.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Lol, of course JJ will compliment Mark, they look so alike if he were to say Mark is ugly, it'll be like he's saying it to himself. 5555. JK. I really wish they are given the chance to play as brothers.
LOL, and yes that's true they kinda look alike and did you notice mark is wearing is Kob outfit

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Few days ago, TV scene announced that Luk Tard will be delayed. It won't be done until the end of the year (Originally, scheduled to be done this month). Not sure if there is any impact to Bella's schedule, being in here or not.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I watched an interview by Mark, and it was one of his event interview he had with Jackie a couple days ago. She asked him when this lakorn will start, and he replied "december" so, hopefully we get to see some news on this lakorn next month. :)

SonYukView4ever

amylovemeng1 said:
Mark and James do look alike, except Mark is more on the handsome side while James is more on the pretty side. Lucky for Mark he gets to work with Kim Tae Hee.

hahhaha I love both Mark and Jirayu, but Mark is really the more handsome guy.  Jirayu can be cute and charming, but Mark is the real deal! hehehehehe :)

Anyways, not much from Pope Rak, but Ch3 is currently having their annual F3 Award Poll going on and Mark is currently topping the list as #1 for male, Yaya #1 for female while Kimmy topping #2.  Cr. tagged.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm pretty sure they'll start this lakorn next month like Mark said because since bella is done with look tard now, she should have time to film this one.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
I'm pretty sure they'll start this lakorn next month like Mark said because since bella is done with look tard now, she should have time to film this one.
If that's true we will get to see them soon. Like mark mention it will start on december its almost December I wish they have let the fitting pictures out. I really want to know the storyline?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just saw a picture from fb and its from P'Nok. Its a photo of mark and bella, and others work crew. The caption said "hello test..." So, im guessing they're testing something maybe a scene out. Lol. Im just glad there is finally something out. Ha.

SonYukView4ever

Nok's production should really consider giving both Mark and Bella a great make over! I'm tired of the same look from Nok's production..like Mark is handsome hands down lol, but his look from NM2 and TD are like exactly the same! LOL! He needs better or more expensive wardrobe, and something different done to the hair.  Bella too! I want something different from her!!!