[Ch3] Phope Rak (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kimmy_kimberley said:
Yes, mark is always with Good Feeling, and Medta law, He's needs to be in Broadcast thai, and Lakorn thai.
his stuck with Makers Group except MakersJ which he has never come across GoodFeeling don't count cos he only work with them once only

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
If this is true then awesome, always wanted Mark and Bella pairing. Bella is a great actress, i don't see why some people should dislike her. Unlike some other actresses, Bella actually worked her way up to nang ek status. Also, i actually loved Tawan Deard too. I think it depends on the actors and actresses closeness more talking about a good lakorn.

I agree with you 100%.  

I'm glad that Bella is not taking the "koo kwan" route in the start of her career.  Ever since her sucessful lakorn with James JI, she's now already working with a different pra'ek such as Ken P..... and now possibly Mark.  Mark and Bella looked extra cute together in that music video that they shot together in May too.

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
Okayyyyy...nok sinjai just gave an interview right now and this is in process...she didn't mention pranangs bc they still have to get everything ready first and by the time they're ready to film, she's not sure if the pranangs she wants their schedule will be free or not..genre is romantic.

Nok sinjai also mention that nok chatchai is getting ready to produce Chaat Payak Nak Soo...its an action---boxing and its a period lakorn

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Oh man..for a romance genre I do want Mark n Bella for sure!!! Nok is an actress herself..she has starred in so many genres in the past..maybe she wont disappoint the fans if she directs the romance genre.

As for the boxing lakorn lol chatchai can use another actor lol Mark suits romance and drama so much more. Boxing sounds boring and old. Pra'ek should be someone older. Lol aiiy dont wanna jinx myself lol for I know I dont want Mark in no more kicking fighting or action cheesy lakorn lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
Wait so is MaRanee really confirmed?
I've read spicyforum that Nok Sinjai gave an info that she will directed Pope Ruk and pra'nang is Mark Prin and Bella Ranee this will be a romance genre, she will split her duty with her husband Nok Chatchai will do action while she will directed romance drama 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
I think Mark and Bella will be an interesting pair.  They're both beautiful and handsome. A romance genre would be great!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I've read @spicyforum that n'ek might be change from Bella to Ester, its about time Ch3 give a nang'ek green light to Ester 
and mention earlier Medta will have the action lakorn directed by Nok Chatchai it says Ester maybe consider the n'ek too but not 100% confirm waiting for an announcement 
and pra'ek they consider is Mark again so Mark/Ester or Mark/Bella is in Pope Rak ? no answer yet

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
I thought Nok Chatchai would choose another pra'ek for his action lakorn not Mark?
Oh please let Mark in this lakorn. I'm not fond of action lakorn at all.
Bella said that she has 2 lakorns in her queue but the elders has yet to decide which one is for her. So Esther might be nang'ek if Bella wouldn't take this lakorn.
Am I the only one that think Mark and Esther would match? LOL
Esther's acting is amazing and she has a cute personality off screen.

cre: Mark's IG

SonYukView4ever

I love Esther off screen so cute but I picture Mark ans Esther in comedies instead lol

I think everything is just fans discussions but anything is possible lol

Ch3 has to give Esther nang ek queue first lol I want Esther and James Ma. Theyre cute offscreen lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
SeiRight said:
I thought Nok Chatchai would choose another pra'ek for his action lakorn not Mark?
Oh please let Mark in this lakorn. I'm not fond of action lakorn at all.
Bella said that she has 2 lakorns in her queue but the elders has yet to decide which one is for her. So Esther might be nang'ek if Bella wouldn't take this lakorn.
Am I the only one that think Mark and Esther would match? LOL
Esther's acting is amazing and she has a cute personality off screen.

cre: Mark's IG
i actually like this pair Mark/Ester they're make a cute pair plus Ester is one lucky girl its about time Ch3 give her a n'ek role her acting is decent somehow Ester she's like another version Ploy Cherman who can play both n'ek/n'rai unlike some only can play one thing 

fanny

sarNie Adult
Please let it be true. Esther had proved to many of us that she can definately act. This will be cute pairing.

SonYukView4ever

Lol. If Esther becomes nang'ek, it's a BIG GREEN light that CH3 has approved of her. lol How likely can that be? It's up to the final decision of CH3!! I love Esther!!  I think Esther and James Ma would also be cute in comedies and light romance drama too. lol I cannot stop thinking about their flirting at CH3 star chat. lol

Mark also followed Esther on IG it means he's close to her too. lol :)

Aiy!!! Confirm soon CH3!!! We want to know who's nang'ek? Bella or Esther? Lol.

Heart my man, Mark! <3 lol :dance1:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yea I love Esther, and yes she is a very good actress, like the role as tampa must been hard, and I loved her on Phan ruk Phai ruk, but I just don't think she match Mark because Mark has much of an older look, and Esther still has this baby face.

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
DaisyDukes* said:
Lol. If Esther becomes nang'ek, it's a BIG GREEN light that CH3 has approved of her. lol How likely can that be? It's up to the final decision of CH3!! I love Esther!!  I think Esther and James Ma would also be cute in comedies and light romance drama too. lol I cannot stop thinking about their flirting at CH3 star chat. lol

Mark also followed Esther on IG it means he's close to her too. lol :)

Aiy!!! Confirm soon CH3!!! We want to know who's nang'ek? Bella or Esther? Lol.

Heart my man, Mark! <3 lol :dance1:

I think Mark adores Esther's acting and he likes her character in Ronnapee. I saw him like a few pictures of her in KCR. But Esther doesn't follow him. So I think they're not familiar with each other.

I think Bella looks a little older than Mark. Esther and him would look cute together.
Come on, CH3. TRRR filming is almost done. Please confirm his new lakorn.