[Ch3] Phope Rak (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will do a little whisper :" i loved the chemistry between prang and mark more than bella and mark and i wished she was the nang'ek instead" jana don't be mad at me :blush: 

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
what's up with the ending?  It was good until that last couple of minutes.  Couldn't they just end with them happy? :?

But overall, I liked this lakorn a whole lot.  I love their relationship.  Even though the interactions between Mark and the other lady seemed more intimate, the lady was opened about how she felt for Mark, while Belle and Mark weren't aware of their feelings from the beginning, it was something that grew on them.  Will definitely love to see them two in another lakorn together.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I have a feeling that there will be part 2, because of the ending. It will be good if they didn't end it like that. I hope there will be a part 2 but at the same time I don't too. I honestly liked this lakorn but I felt it was a rush toward the ending. I kind of hope there could of have been one more episode. As for the acting, it was all good. I do feel that Mark have improve on his acting. From his very first lakorn to this one. He wasn't as stiff as before. 

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Finally finish watching this lakorn...all I got to say is that this is the first lakorn of Mark that I actually watch all of it...because him and Bella suit each other so well...I love the story line and I enjoy the chemistry of Bella and Mark...hope to see them two again...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yak yood weyla kong rao, yak yood hai nan tow naaaaaaan :whistle: Mark has one of the sweetest voices for an actor I love this ost he sang and Sam Num Neua Thong's ost. This lakorn felt long even though it was only 12 episodes, like my grandma said "the lakorn is good but it is very slow". A lot of the time it didn't feel like it went anywhere and though a lot of time was used to build the relationship of the pra'nang I have to admit I was a little bored even though. I felt bad for Prang's character you take a bullet for the man you love but he kind of treats you like crap, however it is a difficult situation on both sides since you can't really force yourself to love anyone and you can't expect anyone to repay you by being with you but the real problem was Yiew's grandmother who took no consideration of her own grandson's feelings even though he made it crystal clear that he loves Nam and doesn't love Naem. I was rooting for Songkram and Tara and I was thoroughly disappointed when they ended up only as friends, like come on Tara, despite her stone cold exterior, she does still love Songkram and for heavens sake he didn't get married all these years because he still loved you even though you treat him like crap. I haven't watched any lakorns with Nat in it for years and seeing him again makes me realize I love him as evil characters, he carries that anger and vengeance so well. I didn't like how his character was handled though, he saved Nam and took her out of a fire just to get someone to assassinate her again, I knew he loved her as sister despite his hatred for her mother and it would have been better if he remained unable to kill her. The plot was overall pretty good, it was interesting to see for once the n'ek and her mother being incredibly flawed people and the bad guys at least had a justification for their actions and it was not because of ill thought accusations. For once in a missing spirit lakorn I would like to see no memory loss, tedious for me as a viewer to see this in every spirit lakorn. It was laughable that the evil spirit came out of hell briefly to get back at Nam, completely unnecessary for the Yiew to have memory loss. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ep 1 Bella just follows her mom's order. Strange the groom did not come to try wedding clothes. Mark looks HOT as a policeman. Mark's reaction when he knows Bella is ghost  :lmao:  :lmao:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ep 2 Prang is Mark's ex. They are talking like friends  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  Monk is funny lol he is scared of ghosts  :woot:  :woot: OMG that ghost really scared me. She looks scary

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ep 3 Aww Bella is jealous. How sweet of Mark to buy her blue doll. That scary ghost is actually helping Bella.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ep 4 Grandma told when she thought Naam was Yeeo's gf that  she likes Naam but now she accept Naen now?? Another ghost lol he looks scary too. Did Naam really killed him?? It was an accident. Was that P'Torn?????  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ep5 Lol Naam is asking for new clothes. I was wondering what will Yeeo do now, good idea :thumbup: lol the clothes looks like men's so loose, Naam made it stylish, I want that pink shoes :yes: their conversation in train and on beach, and Mark sleep talking :coverlaf: loved ep 5 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ep 6 Pring ghost is so cute, I'm loving it :yes: Why Naam's mom cant see Songkran's true feelings? How did Yeon and Naen stooped tracing? I want to know. That bad ghost followed Naam here also. So scary. So now Naam can see future also? When will they search for her body? It's already ep 6.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ep 7 OMG Yeeo and Naam just touched eachother. Aww it was too cute lol. Naam should make him regret what he said. Stupid guy. Grandma is too much.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ep 8 Naam was mean to Dao in school. She embarrassed Dao in front of friends. So mean. That's why Dao hates Naam so much. Naam's mom is selfish too. Why cant this grandma understand yeeo does not love Naen? How can you get him engaged to someone who he does not love :annoyed:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ep 9 Aww Phopetorn cares for Naam. I feel bad for him. Naam's mom was selfish and arrogant. It's her karma why she's suffering now.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I forgot I was watching this lakorn lol. I stopped at ep 9 cos NRTR started airing :p will watching this from tomorrow