[Ch3] Phope Rak (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Idk how I feel about how quickly they already have feelings for each other....but I think I kinda like it......???  Lol it's kinda like what real love is....right?  Where it just grows on you and you don't know when you started having those feelings, right? lolololololololololsssssss

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Medta in my opinion should resort to films, not lakorn. They seem passionately into film-style more than lakorn, they should do films, their production will probably skyrocket that way. Pope Rak is good, better than any Medta production I have seen but still not part to what I have seen in other productions.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Nangfah11 said:
Medta in my opinion should resort to films, not lakorn. They seem passionately into film-style more than lakorn, they should do films, their production will probably skyrocket that way. Pope Rak is good, better than any Medta production I have seen but still not part to what I have seen in other productions.
True, their trailer for tho drama seed like a movie... And media law is a good production for action dramas cause they're good, the only reason this one is good bc his wife is producing this drama. But they should make movies more. They do make lots of movie , I can't recall which movies, but I've seem lots of movie with Medta Lae's sign.

mery

sarNie Egg
hello everyone
mark and bella are cute couples :dance1:
is there any blog or website except viki is subbing this lakorn to eng 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think Medtha is ready for film yet. They have master the art of filming but it's nice that they would incorporate that into lakorns. Maybe they should cut back on it if they want to continue filming lakorn. It's nice to have nice cinematography in lakorns.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I am loving Phone Rak!!! I was totally touch by Mark and Bella's feelings for each other. Mark and Bella can touch! AH! Theyre so cute. I was so mad at the grandma because she got Prang and Mark engaged. Just because Prang saved Mark? They were once lovers and it was Prang who left him.

But I am loving Johnny and Nok even though Nok doesn't care for him. I have faith that they'll be together.
I was so scared when he was shot, thought he died. I can't wait to watch the next episode! So intense.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
missstaceythao said:
I am loving Phone Rak!!! I was totally touch by Mark and Bella's feelings for each other. Mark and Bella can touch! AH! Theyre so cute. I was so mad at the grandma because she got Prang and Mark engaged. Just because Prang saved Mark? They were once lovers and it was Prang who left him.

But I am loving Johnny and Nok even though Nok doesn't care for him. I have faith that they'll be together.
I was so scared when he was shot, thought he died. I can't wait to watch the next episode! So intense.
i want to watch it too, but i need subbing, my thai isn't that fluent yet for me . lool 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Just finished ep 7 and it was all so touching!
The moment he hugged her was so beautiful, like he could finally hold her after all the times they were together. To touch her skin and feel her hair and put his arms around her.

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
fantastic_27 said:
http://youtu.be/5obSTUm3YO8
The trailer caught my attention ... I didn't expect it to look this good !!! Mark really suits Bella.. Nok Sinjai did a good cast choosing.
i have always felt that kim suits with nadech and mark with yaya,when you consider their physique :secret:  ....and now i think  mark suits with bella too :cheer: . i really dont know in what criteria its yadech and MK... just asking :scratchhead2:

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I'm only on 7 so it seems too soon for it to end this week already. They've found her body by now, right? (Don't spoil me lol.)

Anyway, I'm assuming everyone's ready for ARO.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Actually I thought Prang's character was annoying, does she not see Mark is not into her?? Like really... I really found her annoying, she's kind of acted like it was all Bella's fault.  -_-
for me i think she's just shocked that someone else took her place in mark's heart i feel bad for her for that it's hard when you lose the one you loved once and he loves someone else BTW bella best moment for me was the crying scene she cry well other than that i can't get keep interesting when she act shy or cute or  spoiled 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this's the most touching scene in the hole lakorn i had really teary eyes :teary:  :teary:  while watching it although i didn't understood a single word but the feeling was soo strong that i felt it with no words 

and ps who else felt the last moment in the end was weird who's that woman that appeared suddenly i was like this when i saw it :eyetwitch:  :huh:  :mellow: i felt like it will gonna be a phope ruk 2 with that ending scene 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I've only finished 10 so far, but I do feel bad for Prang. As far as second leads go, she's nice and competent. There's nothing really wrong with her except that Mark doesn't love her anymore. However, like Janajelly said, she should have realized Mark wasn't into her because he didn't make any secret of it. They never even really got back together and she thought he'd be okay with getting engaged to her? Sure, she probably thought that if he didn't want her, he wouldn't have gotten engaged to her, but sometimes there are forces beyond our control, like saving his grandmother's face (although I probably wouldn't have gone through with it, grandmother's face or not). So while I do feel bad for her, I don't either. I feel bad for her because it's always painful to be rejected, but at the same time, I don't because she kind of brought it on herself.