[Ch3] Phan Rai Phai Ruk (Master One)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!!! Looks like it's going to be a good one!!!

Man, when will Lek meet that one girl? I felt bad for him. He needs some love. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I Absolutely LOVE This lakorn...I even watch the preview theme song...good OST...Matt character is soo cute...saying she will love him now....Go Ai Mall...he sure told Film haha love it..he was defending their honor (his/matt)...The preview for next ep is TOOO SHORT!! can't wait for mon...Ahhhh

Hahah I love her "phrase" Jun HJun...Cho boo...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I love Episode 10. Just finish watching it. I got to said that this is ONE or even the BEST episode. :D I like it a lot.
That KISS was so unexpected! I didn't even see it coming. I like his confession he gave her too. Hehehhe... 
The scene when Tee grabbed Esther's hand and he put his face or cheek on it was also cute. :) Finally, the friend
is in town! I want to see Lek fall in love!!!!!  

Love the way Matt said "Na'rak na" Damn straight it;s na'rak! LOL. 

Next Monday episode seems like it's going to be a sad one for Matt  because looks like Film's mom is going
to be hard on her. Like come on, she just found out that Film didn't do what she think he did to her, she's happy 
and in love again with him. Why can't they keep the love and happiness for a bit?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have to start out by saying, Matt got the biggest N'ek butt ever!  When she was wearing the blue pants my eyes just zoomed in on her butt. I tried my best to ignore it but the pants was hugging it so tightly it was hard not to notice it.  It's not a bad thing though, not many can say they have long legs and a nice butt to go with it.

Anyways, I am so glad that this lakorn has 4 episodes left. It is the perfect length. Any more, I think it would have been dragging and unnecessary. I love the kiss and the fact that it's a real one makes it that much sweeter. The mother and daughter duo is really a lost cause. Whatever they do it just backfire and only brings Matt/Film closer together.

This lakorn without Matt would not be the same. She perfected the character. I love...love when she brings on her flirtatious side it always put a smile on my face.  

Out of the characters I love the way Film says Matt name the most....Khem...Khemmik...It's the way he says it sometimes it sounded like a surrender.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love her Butt! not too small and not to big....JUST RIGHT....I love her character...the way she was talking with ester at the restaurant is soo adorable....Film cute too, he looks good with short hair...I LMAO when she ran in hug the tree....more drama on Mon....Wish I can watch all 4 ep this coming week. >.< 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Such sad two episodes. Film is deeply hurt and I understand his anger but I feel bad for Khem too. She had to do whatever it takes to help her mom out. Maybe it's a reason he doesn't agree with but it's a valid one. The part where Film threw the money at Khem was heartbreaking because she worked hard for that money and now it's worthless to her.  I'm glad that she returned the money, so Film should not be mad at my girl any more.  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sad news MJSN won't air the 6th May but it will delay so it will air the 13th May 
good news Matt/Film will be extend abit longer 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
no...bad news for me because I want to know what happen...I want to see Film fight or his LOVE!!! Sooo SAAAAD ; (

Preview so short! I wanna see pra'nang ...the grl that like Mall is dense but kinda cute haha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
spanky said:
no...bad news for me because I want to know what happen...I want to see Film fight or his LOVE!!! Sooo SAAAAD ; (

Preview so short! I wanna see pra'nang ...the grl that like Mall is dense but kinda cute haha
Matt/Film episode will extend so you will see them abit longer 

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Something abt mor prin that make me think he is so cute...the girl he crushed on doesn't deserve him he is way too good for her...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Aww.. Seems like this week episodes were sad.
Havent watch this week episodes yet.i think ill watch it this weekend. so i am assuming he found out about matt working for his mother that is why he threw the money at her?