[Ch3] Phan Rai Phai Ruk (Master One)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Matt looks so freaking pretty in the first pic. I am always jealous of her eyes. They are teasing me with all these pics. Film looks nice with the hair cut. He's more suitable with it than the longer hair. Hopefully, they'll finish this up within the next two months.

Got looks funny. But from the pic he makes a cute couple with Ester.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
i actually love these 4
by the way is the dud paired up with esthers the guy that played in duang jai akkanee cos i loved him...so funny

fanny

sarNie Adult
No that's not him. He actually in Yard and Nat's lakorn where yard's best friend died and come back scare people.

Asy

sarNie Immature
lol yes, they guy that paired with Esther was in DJA. I think he played as Yaya's bestfriend? His name is Got Jirayu. I'm sure he was in DJA, but I'm not sure the character that he played because I didn't watch DJA.

YaMaMiKi

lol yes, they guy that paired with Esther was in DJA. I think he played as Yaya's bestfriend? His name is Got Jirayu. I'm sure he was in DJA, but I'm not sure the character that he played because I didn't watch DJA.
thanks asy

YaMaMiKi

HAHAH....LOOS AT ESTHERS FACIALS....PRICELESS...SHE LIKE...WTH

Asy

sarNie Immature
Filmatt / FM look so much good together. I think I lost my hope for GM now lmao. Since fans are also cheering for Great and Eye. T_T

Merit

sarNie Adult
Filmatt / FM look so much good together. I think I lost my hope for GM now lmao. Since fans are also cheering for Great and Eye. T_T
I gave up hope for Grate/Matt since their last lakorn together. But at least he is her best friend. I did not watch him with Eye but heard they were cute together in the sixth sense. I am all for Matt/Film. Matt looks like she is playing the crazy N'ek again.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I saw a bts of this Lakorn on ssbt and I have to say that matt and film are so adorable!! They seem so close and film likes to tease matt a lot
I really missed him