[Ch3] Phan Rai Phai Ruk (Master One)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
extension doesn't always mean better...so hopefully they don't drag things out 
Agree, sometimes it makes the lakorn boring and lose its appeal. I rather have them make a good lakorn and end it early but the only problem with that is the ending of a lakorn. I am one of those that likes a good ending cause it ties the lakorn together. But some lakorns give me the WTF ending and that frustrate the heck out of me.

So far, the pace to this lakorn is pretty good and I don't want Matt/Film to seperate from each other too long. I hate it when that happens then like 30 minutes of the lakorn they bring them together and that would annoy me.

Savika is funny. She can be so dense that she's the type that'll backhand compliment someone and then blink and smile like she didn't say anything wrong. LOL even Thee was frustrated with her.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
....grrr p'k mom...glad the dad taking charge more....Khem mom has change too....drama next ep...can't wait for p'k to beg for forgiveness for mis-understanding n'k...love the ost 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lastest ep..nk got a recording of pee trying ruin the fam..pk misunderstood her o'course....some kid hit the lawyer n took the cd recording. ...

Nxt ep we see why pee doing it...as a revenge for his parents. ..he thinks pk family ruin n bankrupt his family. ...pk is miserable..yelled at nk she wanted him to he a hear the recording of pee and it upset hom cuz he think they hooking up and broke the phone...drama hopefully things pan out in the next ep...two miserable ep is enough

byebye

sarNie OldFart
how is this lakorn faring for the last two episodes? I kind of skipped here and there when Matt moved back home. I like the dense girl though, the more I look at her the prettier she is.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
The kiss was so unexpected Im so late I just caught up now. I am on ep 11. I move very fast. I only started this drama on Saturday. Yes I'm a freak. Sometimes I get so into it that I watch it until 2 in the morning.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I hope Film and Matt will be in more Lakorns together because I really love this pairing. Fill and Matt make the perfect bickering couple. They're also cute off screen too.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Ep15 was so boring. I miss Kem and Piseng's love and chemistry. I cannot wait for trrw's epicsode. Haha Kem is such a trickster, it's good she told Nit to tell everyone that she died and Piseng's was so heartbroken. I can't wait to see his face when he realize she is still alive 555+ Im going to miss Matt&Film