[Ch3] Phan Rai Phai Ruk (Master One)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ep 1 isn't so bad...can't wait to see what happen in ep. 2, that guy that marrying p'k sis is shady...looks like p'k mom is gonna hire her to keep the grl away from p'k 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kemmik (Matt) character is freakin hilarious hehehe loving it! Naet (Esther) character is such a cutie! Love their friendship hehehe also Film character sleeping in da room with a pig??? Tat just freakin hilarious :loool:

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Wow! Just watched the teasers and this looks REALLY good and fun to watch. Hope someone subs it, please! It seems like a good storyline/plot for a movie rather than lakorn though. ;)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
loving Matt in here. she's perfect for this character. she play so naturally great, pitiful and strong &funny too. her crying made me cried along with her too. her acting never disappoints me. it's worth the wait to see her in this lakorn.  love that this lakorn has both drama and comedy. love the storyplot and n'ek character,don't get to see n'ek character like this that often so it's fun and esp. play by Matt,perfect combination. n'ek has many good reasons to hate men. Film play his role well too. he and Matt have such good chemistry. p'ek friend and n'ek friend is funny and cute too. the end song is good. can't wait for next ep.

nurulnoiu

sarNie Egg
queenyeon said:

cr : missxaya

it's already being subbed! yay!
 triple yay! waiting for part 5. usually, i only saw the attachment between people and cats, dogs, horses maybe.. but pig..? it's freaking funny and the way he can't control his temper toward thidet, hahaha.. speechless

fanny

sarNie Adult
Esther is so cute in this lakorn that I can forgive her playing N'rai in supartburoot jutathep lol. I like their friendship, very cute. Matt is so natural playing this character, I always like they way she cried. U can really feel the pain. Film is very good too, very funny.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I like the themed song and opening title!! Really catchy!!! 

Film doesnt look bad!!! He's kind of good looking lol. Matt, going to watch her first. lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol--I quickly watch part1 of ep1. It is soooo hialrious!! matt is funny and sassy!!! she has a nice a$$ when she was dancing at the club! LOL

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Matt's character is so funny and hilarious. She crack me up and I was laughing me heads off @ her response to her ex when he came to creak up with her "huh? you can't leave her but you can leave?" LOL

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone just want to drop by and give thanks for all the updates, esp. to sousday for the eng sub. Much appreciated.

I too love Matt's character in her. She and Film had a good thing qoing with their quick banters. You can tell they can bounce off from each other quite well and such a hilarious fashion. But definitely LOVE Film's mom in here if she is who I think she is - who portrayed in my top list of lakorn characters as Oil's mom  in  King Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng. So much that for a time my favorite phrase was  "jop" aka "the end". :loool: