[CH3] Petchakard Jun Jao (minds_at_work) : Great Warintorn / Yam Matira

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Great Warintorn and Yam Matira to come together for a new lakorn which will be aired in 2021.

This upcoming TV drama titled “Petchakard Jun Jao” is reportedly a new script.

It isn’t adapted from the popular novel as other Thai TV dramas.

Source: Daradaily

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yay!! I like Great and Yam! Hope it’s a good storyline!!

edit: I actually want to see Yam pair up with Mai, but getting to see her with Great is also good. Yam has only been paired up with older actors since the start of her career.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Great always gets the youngins but I don't mind Yam. I noticed she's getting more work so good for her. I wonder what this is about.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, but I don’t think Yam has paired up with any actors her age. I want to see her pair up with Pon.
So true. She’s pairing up with Ryu now but he’s like four years younger than her. He’s born in 2000. But yes, they need to put her up with younger people! Her and Pon would be cute!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Is anyone else watching this? I started watching it cause I missed Great and it’s actually super cute and yam and great have really good unexpected chemistry with each other. The storyline is Yam is a spy who lost her memory during a mission and ends up living with Great until she can remember who she was before her accident. Greats mother is pushing for him to get married so Great and Yam pretend to be a married couple so he can get out of his engagement. But the organization who yam used to work for is still looking for her so they can kill her. It’s a really good romcom so far and I’m sure things will heat up soon and something I’ve actually liked from Ch3 in a while. Plus there is already real kisses! The ratings are also doing pretty good rn. It has the highest ratings of the current lot rn.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
I’m watching this is and I love it. The humor and the flow is perfect. It’s on point no filling all the characters are important. One thing I don’t like is why did they have to used filter on Grate, it make everything white cast. But I seem to enjoy this lakorn more then the other ones that are currently airing.