[Ch3] Pee Roon Pram Ruk (UMA 99)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah I'm watching this purely for Dennis and his girl. What is her name? Sometimes I hear Nina, Leila, Nila etc.? Anyhow I've never seen Mai Warit in anything but I'm a fan now. I was cracking up when Nila was aggressively trying to kiss and seduce him. Also love the friendship between Logan/Dennis/Nila.

Bomb and Ice have zero chemistry. Hell I rather see the past love story between Tye and Best.

natiaaa

sarNie Egg
Im not sure of her name either lol
They have great chemisty. That scene was cute and funny. Mai just grows on you. Looking forward to their scene.

"Yeah I'm watching this purely for Dennis and his girl. What is her name? Sometimes I hear Nina, Leila, Nila etc.? Anyhow I've never seen Mai Warit in anything but I'm a fan now. I was cracking up when Nila was aggressively trying to kiss and seduce him. Also love the friendship between Logan/Dennis/Nila.

Bomb and Ice have zero chemistry. Hell I rather see the past love story between Tye and Best."

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think if someone else were portraying Logan and Charmin it would be so much more cuter. Well maybe I should say Logan, Ice isn't toooo bad. Bomb is wtf yo lol. Like some scenes were straight up stupid. The scene where he is walking out of the hospital punching his fist. Ok we get it you're angry, don't need to add theatrics to something we already know lol. I feel that they try to make up for Bomb's lack of acting by adding actions that shouldn't be there lol.

When I hear Dr. Charm's name and they call her Charmin, I'm over here thinking of the toilet paper brand.

I hope collin is Claus or whatever the hell Tye's name is son lol.

I am probably thinking tooooo much, but there could be a twist where Collin is actually Weisan's son (Leila's dad). Like how best was so overexaggerated over how she can't say who the father of her child is. I understand her brother hates the Krueger family for being mafia's, but the way she acted was it really necessary? Also scenes where like the housekeeper is like "Leila is more suitable to be a older sister and friend and not mother to collin." Usually statements like that foreshadow stuff. I hope I am just thinking too much lol. I would really hate for best's character to have gotten raped or something by Weisan and then get pregnant with Collin.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^^ Wave^^ Hi Tina,

I actually think Collin is Tye's son but I think Weisan got rid of her because he didn't want the 2 family to combine or else he would be out number. Hmmm Bomb acting has improve from before but he will need more work. Hopefully more experience will help him. The next lakorn is with Ice again and that's not a Mafia storyline. Maybe he'll improve more there. I feel they are hiding his acting behind background music.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^^ Wave^^ Hi Tina,

I actually think Collin is Tye's son but I think Weisan got rid of her because he didn't want the 2 family to combine or else he would be out number. Hmmm Bomb acting has improve from before but he will need more work. Hopefully more experience will help him. The next lakorn is with Ice again and that's not a Mafia storyline. Maybe he'll improve more there. I feel they are hiding his acting behind background music.
Omg haii P'KK!
My only issue with Tye's character is he supposedly love Best so much, but why is he not doing anything to find out her killer lol

crannberry

sarNie Egg
I believe that if Bomb stop over exaggerating his actions he would be a lot better. I thought he did pretty good when I lost his memory cause he was like a child and I thought that was kinda cute. I think he does best when I is with Collin. It's more natural.

Last edited:

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Does Bomb really improve??? Or he got drunk after people praise his acting got better??? I wonder how will he do in his next lakorn... If this also was really bad then what will happen to the other one lakorn where he act again with Ice??? Don't you think people will criticize them more... And how about the plot??? Was it interesting????

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah the plot sucks. There are holes everywhere. Like why Tye took 7 years to investigate Best's death but to be fair to him, Bomb also took 7 years lol. No one bothered investigating Bomb/Mai's parents' death except for Best.

It also doesn't make sense that Weisan is all about Logan and so against Dennis. All 3 set of parents were bffs and Dennis is rich too. He's not running the business like Logan but he has shares in the company. I'm assuming the 3 families were equal partners?

I actually don't mind Bomb in here except him and Ice have negative chemistry. Why did they get another lakorn together? I did like Ice in 3 Bai Mai but after this one and Pub Pleung, I'm starting to think she's not n'ek material.

natiaaa

sarNie Egg
Wow ep11 was good. Leila is a great actress. Feel sorry for her.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I felt like this was trying to be a TVB/Chinese series. You know the ones where the best friend is always the backstabber and n'ek's father is always the big bad guy and p'ek has to get revenge so he ends up losing the girl. Except they were too chicken to go all the way. Like if this was TVB, Dennis would've killed Weisan and then Leila would become a nun at the end. Or Dennis was going to kill Weisan and shot Leila instead. Oh and Charmin would've ended up to be Clark's sister or something.

I see the writers finally figured out Charmin was such a useless character that they decided to make up for it by having her be everyone's Yoda at the end and handing out life advice like candy.

natiaaa

sarNie Egg
Haha Jeanie1, I feel you. Lol
Charmin character was a bit of a waste. She was just the love interest for Logan. Leila or Neela (her name is) appear to portray a better and important role to me. Goes to show that love takes over hatred, therefore they were able to forgive and forget.